God Lord

God Lord

Attached: Edward_Byers_official_photo.jpg (3074x3842, 2.27M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Byers#Awards_and_decorations
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orders_and_medals_of_North_Korea
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's some serious operator shit

Attached: Screenshot 2018-11-12 at 09.47.50.png (1876x1622, 3.29M)

>He was wounded 14 times over 54 months of combat, was awarded the Medal of Honor, eight Purple Hearts, a Distinguished Service Cross,[a] a Silver Star, and four Bronze Stars.
>He was nominated for the Medal of Honor three separate times over a 13-month period but received lesser medals for the first two nominations, which were for actions performed in Cambodia where the U.S. was fighting covertly. He was awarded the Medal of Honor for his actions on December 30, 1968, his third nomination.

Attached: howard-2[1].jpg (550x350, 42K)

le good goy face

hair is out of regs

Kick ass muther fuckers

>mfw reading up on what most of these ribbons mean and figuring out the sheer level of operator this man is on

Attached: WhfDX6L.jpg (500x642, 121K)

>Navy Seal

Attached: 1.jpg (823x631, 50K)

Trying to figure out if that is 11 or 16 bronze star awards, looks like two gold and one bronze on the ribbon.

Whether or not fighting for Zog has any value, this guy seems like a true patriot and a great American

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Byers#Awards_and_decorations

jesus christ

imagine having such massive fruit salad, that your MOH ribbon would be completely hidden under your lapel, so you have to wear entire medal to let people know thay need to salute you.

>wounded 14 times
>eight Purple Hearts
huh?

Cultureless Americans with ugly medals, only the russians are worse they are able to cover the whole jacket in brass emblems.

Attached: max.jpg (490x672, 152K)

Jow Forums is an American board for American CItizens, not Yuropoorian Subjects.

Attached: 1541621912713.jpg (970x1117, 63K)

>says the guy who got slammed
Even a manlet kicked your ass

Attached: Meine cringe compilation.jpg (804x1024, 173K)

Attached: 0ABF984A-BF8E-492E-A777-CBA0072E25C7.jpg (602x397, 78K)

You lost to burgermutts and Slavs. Get over it.

I really want to see you walk up to a master chief (senior in the picture) seal and tell him his hair is out of regs

>the chad chin tilt

you can be wounded more than once in a single fire fight, but they count as one award

>the chad chin tilt
no, that's the "I'm better than you" CPO head tilt

He's a manlet so not a Chad.

Sorry you didn't have the resources to make more medals

thin blue line ring

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Those suits make them look like kids that got into dad's closet.

Attached: 1541260567188.jpg (983x983, 113K)

Silly amerimutt, unless you're jewish, you're a subject too.

OBSESSED

Attached: 1388537677241.png (740x717, 791K)

You're almost as bad as the mudslimes that rape you. You start shit and always get your shit pushed in, then whine about it incessantly for decades like a fag.

I'm pretty sure his MOH ribbon is visible just under his CIB.

Attached: tfw you will never trole gooks with bob.jpg (1222x1630, 418K)

damn

That's beyond fruit salad, that's a whole fucking produce section.

Attached: 21dscn5821[1].jpg (640x480, 74K)

56%

>forced meme is forced

Attached: when yuropoors try to insult me.png (500x527, 100K)

Jesus Christ, this is what being a man is.

next level asspain

look at these small time generals without pants medals

Attached: l17qbngrrbfz.jpg (960x926, 93K)

>senior chief seal

confirmed operator alone just from that

To be fair, most of those guys look like they would have been af service age 60 years ago

It's in regs. Wouldn't expect a never served to know that though.

>North Koreans haven't gone to war 60 years

Didn't they send soldiers and pilots to Africa and the Middle East in the Cold War?

that shit is so retarded like lmao

You
Are
Not
Nazi
German
Get
Over
It

Medal of Honor (nominated three times for three separate acts)
Distinguished Service Cross (with one oak leaf cluster)
Silver Star
Defense Superior Service Medal
Legion of Merit (with three oak leaf clusters)
Bronze Star (with three oak leaf clusters and "V" device)
Purple Heart (with a silver and two bronze oak leaf clusters) (Howard was wounded 14 times and was awarded eight Purple Heart Medals)
Meritorious Service Medal (with two oak leaf clusters)
Air Medal (with "V" Device and numeral 3. One award for heroism and two for aerial achievement)
Joint Service Commendation
Army Commendation Medal (with "V" device and one each silver and bronze oak leaf clusters. 4 awards for valor and 3 for achievement)

Did 54 months in South Vietnam, Laos, and Cambodia.

Attached: Howard, Robert L 3-2-71.jpg (1618x1997, 177K)

As a staff sergeant of the highly-classified Military Assistance Command, Vietnam - Studies and Observations Group (MACV-SOG), Howard was recommended for the Medal of Honor on three separate occasions for three individual actions during thirteen months spanning 1967-1968. The first two nominations were downgraded to the award of the Distinguished Service Cross due to the covert nature of the operations in which Howard participated. As a Sergeant First Class of the same organization, he risked his life during a rescue mission in Cambodia on December 30, 1968, while second in command of a platoon-sized Hornet force that was searching for missing American soldier Robert Scherdin, and was finally awarded the Medal of Honor.

While leading a covert SOG platoon-sized mission in southeastern Laos on November 16, 1967, Sergeant First Class Howard carried out actions that led to his being recommended for his nation’s highest honor. While the main body destroyed an enemy cache, Howard’s team came upon four North Vietnamese Army soldiers, whom he shot. The team was then pinned down by heavy machine gun fire. Howard first eliminated a sniper and then charged the machine gun position, killing its occupants. When a second machine gun opened up, he crawled forward to within point-blank range and threw a hand grenade, disabling that gun.

When more of the North Vietnamese took over the same gun, Howard stood in the open and fired a light anti-tank weapon, knocking it out once again. The team was then successfully extracted by helicopter. Although recommended for the Medal of Honor, Howard’s award was downgraded to the Distinguished Service Cross. This would be the first of three recommendations within 13 months for the Medal of Honor for Robert Howard.

Attached: Not my photo.jpg (737x552, 62K)

In mid-November Howard accompanied an FOB-2 Hatchet Platoon into Laos. After four days in the area, on November 19, 1968, the force was ambushed by Vietnamese troops, including a Soviet-built PT-76 tank. Braving intense fire, Howard crept forward and knocked out the PT-76 with an anti-tank rocket. After a medivac helicopter was shot down, Howard, already wounded, charged forward 300 yards through North Vietnamese fire to lead the two pilots and a wounded door gunner to safety. He was again wounded, this time by 14 pieces of shrapnel, but all that this seemed to do was aggravate him.

He charged the Vietnamese, killed two and dragged back a third as a prisoner. North Vietnamese anti-aircraft fire halted the extraction of the platoon until the following morning, when Howard, already perforated multiple times, moved forward and silenced a 37 mm anti-aircraft gun, allowing the extraction to be completed. For the second time, Howard was recommended for the Medal of Honor, but his award was again downgraded to a Distinguished Service Cross.

This series of events illustrates the difficulties faced when special operations personnel exhibited extraordinary bravery in denied areas. Recommendations for decorations always stipulated the location and circumstances of the action, and since the award of such a high decoration became public knowledge, the citation would have to be changed to place the action within territorial South Vietnam. The U.S. Congress and President were loath to create any sense of falsehood about the actions of the nation’s most highly decorated military personnel, so, in many instances, awards were downgraded to keep the recipient out of the limelight.

Attached: SOG.jpg (600x800, 64K)

On December 30, 1968 Howard was serving as a member of a 40-man Bright Light rescue mission into northeastern Cambodia. The unit was in search of MACSOG Private First Class Robert Scherdin, who had been separated from his recon team. Bypassing a North Vietnamese Army company, Howard was leading his men up a hill when he and Lieutenant Jim Jerson were wounded by a land mine. While administering first aid to Jerson, a bullet struck one of the wounded man’s ammunition pouches, detonating several magazines. His fingers in shreds, Howard was dragging Jerson off the hill when he was shot in the foot.

The remaining 20 men were organized by Howard, who administered first aid, directed their fire, and encouraged them to resist. After three and one-half hours under attack, Howard prepared for a fight to the death. The team was saved from that fate, however, when an emergency night extraction took them off without any further casualties. As badly wounded as he was, Howard was the last man to board a helicopter. After his third recommendation in 13 months, Robert Howard was finally awarded a well-deserved Medal of Honor.

Perhaps no man represented the quandary of the political and moral dilemma of the Vietnam War in the heart and mind of America better than Howard. He had become arguably the most highly decorated serviceman in American military history, yet few of his countrymen even knew who he was. Unlike Alvin York or Audie Murphy before him, Howard was not touted as a national hero by the media, he was given no ticker tape parade, and no Hollywood movie was made depicting his extraordinary exploits. Of course, none of this bothered the quiet, unassuming Howard. He remained in the Army and retired as a full Colonel, after 36 years of active service, in September 1992.

It is believed by some historians that Howard is the most highly-decorated living American soldier in history.

Attached: Standard light SOG loadout during the Vietnam war..jpg (406x589, 66K)

neat

>CAR with 2 gold stars
>combat action in three separate campaigns or theaters of operation.
God damn

An absolute chad.

Attached: th[1].aDemLgiDVwXNF2dvoVvLoAHaJS.jpg (474x594, 30K)

His face tells me he can kill me then seduce my loved ones to let him become their lover and father at the same time in the same night all in the same room.

He should get Guardian of Zion Award next.

This is now an SOG thread.
>North Vietnamese Army (NVA) soldiers enveloped his Recon Team and it appeared on the verge of being overrun. AK-47 fire poured from all directions, and enemy moved little by little toward the team’s perimeter. A Forward Air Controller circling overhead realized what was about to happen and radioed Shriver the last words he might ever hear. “It sounds pretty bad.”
>“No. No. I’ve got ’em right where I want ’em, surrounded from the inside,” Shriver snapped back.
>Shriver often carried perhaps the oddest assortment of weapons during the war. There’d be 6 or 7 revolvers on him as well as his primary weapon, becoming at one point a Marlin lever action rifle or a sawed off shotgun. He also carried several knives of varying sizes all over him. For certain, he was the most heavily armed man on each chopper ride he took.
2 Silver Stars
7 Bronze Stars for Valor
3 Army Commendation Medals for Valor
1 Soldier’s Medal
1 Air Medal
1 Purple Heart
He was 28 when he went MIA. Some say he still roams the jungles removing commie.

Attached: jerry mad dog shriver.jpg (1280x1689, 1000K)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orders_and_medals_of_North_Korea
It's like vidya achievements

Away from the action, back at base, his closest friend was Klaus, a German Sheppard he’d bought in Taiwan. One night in the NCO club some recon men got the dog sick from feeding it too much beer. After it defecated on the floor, the men rubbed its nose in it and threw him out. A short time later Shriver walked in, had a beer, removed his jacket and laid a revolver on the table. Then he pulled its hammer back and his pants down, and proceeded to do the same thing.

“If you want to rub my nose in this, come on over,” he challenged.

No one dared take him up on it.

Attached: jerry-shriver-with-klaus[1].jpg (361x378, 31K)

Shriver once went up to SOG's Command and Control North for a mission into the DMZ
where Captain Jim Storter encountered him just before insert. "He had pistols stuck
everywhere on him, I mean, he had five or six .38 caliber revolvers." Storter asked him,
"Sergeant Shriver, would you like a CAR-15 or M-16 or something? You know the DMZ
is not a real mellow area to go into." But Mad Dog replied, "No, them long guns'll get
you in trouble and besides, if I need more than these I got troubles anyhow."
Rather than stand down after an operation, Shriver would go out with another team. "He
lived for the game; that's all he lived for," Dale Libby, a fellow CCS man said. Shriver
once promised everyone he was going on R&R but instead sneaked up to Plei Djerang
Special Forces camp to go to the field with Rich Ryan's A Team.
During a short leave stateside in 1968, fellow Green Beret Larry White hung out with
Shriver, whose only real interest was finding a lever action .444 Marlin rifle. Purchasing
one of the powerful Marlins, Shriver shipped it back to SOG so he could carry it into
Cambodia, "to bust bunkers," probably the only levergun used in the war.

Attached: jerry mad dog shriver.png (600x400, 402K)

holy hell.

Incidentally, anyone have any stories from the early MAAG years? 195x-1963

This is a photoshop.

>but all that this seemed to do was aggravate him.

Attached: 1487934018370.jpg (380x359, 114K)

A Soldier like that doesn't give a single shit if you salute him because getting saluted in the field will get you killed and he spent all of his life in combat.

That story is so badass, I took a breather after he died.

Marvin G. Sheilds gave no fucks.

Jesus he did 5 combat deployments to Vietnam?

t.shlomo

Pro tip kids. When the next American revolutionary war starts against the far left democrat bolshevik Marxist ((globalists))) and you go into the streets to engage them with extreme p[prejudice, take as many loaded magazines with you as you can.
Take 20-30 magazines if you can. You will be fighting in an urban environment, bring fucking ammo and water.
Ammo and water..
And there aint gonna be no medal for liberating our nation from these rat clawed communist jew bastards.

Attached: 1521706398899.gif (588x388, 549K)

Holy fuck.

Attached: excessive semen.png (512x512, 120K)

Stop running good threads with your civil war and "muh jews" horseshit. If we didn't kill each other during the great depression then some rich asshole in office won't make us kill each other now.

Attached: 1539130432680.jpg (500x500, 74K)

This is kind of an uninformed questions, but hace the standards for the MoH changed over the years? I read the citations for a lot of WW1/WW2/Vietnam medals and it's usually stuff like "The Corporal killed fifteen enemy soldiers with his bare hands while directing artillery fire before dying from falling on a grenade to save his squad mates." The recent citations are more like "He shot four guys and told someone to fire a Javelin at a dude with an RPG before being shot in the foot by friendly fire."

he does have a point. how many times do we see people post a picture of their loadout and they have three magazines? you think that is going to be enough to fight the communist democrats with/

>If we didn't kill each other during the great depression

Probably more like "If we didn't kill each other during the late 1960s." My mother went to college with National Guard troops with fixed bayonets on campus.

>It is believed by some historians that Howard is the most highly-decorated living American soldier in history.

What does that even mean? Do some special ops types get awards off the books?

>Jesus he did 5 combat deployments to Vietnam?
People back then didn't count cyberbullying as sexual assault.

It's actually not, and the expression is "out of reg". Moreover, certain units exercise relaxed grooming standards depending on mission.

user if SHTF then you want to be AWAY from the cities. No matter how much ammo you have urban warfare is a brutal game that only military professionals and battle hardened guerillas can play. Some stormfag is not going to get 2 feet into the city without being sniped, blown up, or gunned down. It's not a matter of "grouping your shots" or anything that can be practiced in a range or backyard user.

Attached: gangganggang.jpg (1232x1226, 374K)

We get it dude, you have no grand thing to die for so you want there to be a (((((((((((((((((JEWISH BOLSHEVIK CONSPIRACY)))))))))))))) so you can have an excuse to bust your 20-30 mags out and finally get your tiny nuts off shooting soft targets like you imagined since you started shooting. Shut the fuck up LARPer faggot.

Ummmm I hate to inform you, but medals don't determine one's masculinity

Hmmmmmmm

Attached: Yikes (3).png (633x913, 424K)

Idk why you'd be against globalism seeing as how it has been keeping us from doing "WW3: Atomic Boogaloo" guest starring the nuclear football.

We all know what three brackets mean fuckhead.

>oy vey goyim, it's like anudda shoa!!!!
The holocaust is a lie, go back to plebbit.

Attached: 1535757954607.jpg (1024x684, 82K)

>globalism stopped world war 3
1. That's not true 2. Nuclear holocaust, or some other drastic thinning of humanity, is necessary 3. You're a fag.

Attached: 1540679170543.jpg (500x356, 45K)

Yeah, so what's your point?

I know one of you furry faggots has the original source on this image.

Thanks for ruining the thread with your irrelevant bullshit. You're worse than ponyfags.

damn

>The holocaust is a lie
No it isn't, you'd know that if you didn't get your information from Jow Forums pictures and Stormfag historians
It wasn't as bad as the Jews like to describe it, but it was real
Sorry son, but you've been drip fed bullshit twice in your life now

Well to be fair it was that bad for the polish but not that user and agree it wasn't really about jews.

Attached: Jonny_Kim_official_portrait.jpg (4800x6000, 2.9M)

I'm from Eastern Europe, my grand daddy was in a camp and this denial bullshit gets under my skin
But the kikes brought it upon themselves with the talk of masturbation machines and lamp shades
I guess they couldn't resist making a few shekels off of it

It's wave the swallow, but e621 is down for maintenance atm so I can't check.

>ywn be a seal-doctor-astronaut
how much pussy is this guy swimming in?

They seem to press it because of the validation they fought when making israel.
A polish friend of mine was losing his god-damn mind over hashtagpolishdeathcamps and the shitstorm that caused.
People are fucking stupid and thanks to the mandela effect many people dont know the difference.

People like this guy are why I see not point in leaving neetdom.

>hashtagpolishdeathcamps
That was a big eye-opener, seeing Poland go from ignored, to Israel and the media endlessly raging against them.

How many government secrets has Charlie Chan given to the nips?

We had more national unity in the 60s and people tended to trust the government and media. Now we're a balkanized powderkeg. Shit can easily go bad real fast with no warning.

Attached: 1542113112981.jpg (380x600, 55K)

Hmmmmmmm

Attached: 5ad28f07feec3f46a8cb529769671c976ef33d23baa3ee8f3d1864e3396a845e.jpg (1231x866, 190K)

People aren't fundamentally different now than they were in the 60's. Social media and the great physical distances involved mean that we can voice our darkest opinions with little to no actual consequence. That means extreme ideas can accelerate and effect change, whereas in the 60's ideas would have to spread via papers, pamphlets, and news media, all of which have gatekeepers filtering what got disseminated. Could the alt right or antifa could exist without social media? No. Would those sentiments be absent without social media? No.

People are the same as they've always been, but social media has been a game changer in that people across vast geographical distances can organize themselves relatively cheaply and consequence-free. This is why you see tech companies diving into social engineering and "censorship" (a.k.a. publishing, which is the curation of content which would invalidate their status as platforms which would in turn become a massive legal quagmire, but shhhh, don't tell anyone that).

The "lack of national unity" is a perception brought on by social media's ability to bring disparate ideas straight to your monitor. If you had no internet and only watched cable news, or read news papers, you'd have no concept of division in this country. We're no more united than we've ever been.