Best weapon to use for taking on creatures that can heal from damage insanely quickly? You know, trolls, exalted...

Best weapon to use for taking on creatures that can heal from damage insanely quickly? You know, trolls, exalted, SCP-682, that kind of thing.

Attached: 70672154_p0_master1200.jpg (1200x955, 723K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Aw3NWowp114
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boötes_void
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>trolls
Incendiary ammunition since that supresses its regeneration
>exalted
Unfamiliar
>682
Drop it into a black hole somewhere in the space between galaxies

If terminator taught me anything, is that lava is a great equializer. Just go create a lava gun and you have yourself a blast.

>Unfamiliar
Humanoid demi-gods that can dodge bullets, survive gaping chest wounds (and heal those wounds in less than a minute), and generally do other batshit crazy stuff like split mountains in two.

Attached: 1526407233819.jpg (1500x2000, 569K)

>lava gun
you mean an m2 flamethrower

Why would I want to kill something as sexy as that?

Because it will inevitably go crazy eventually, become tyrannical, and enslave your soul and forge it into a soulsteel dildo living in constant agony because it was bored.

Attached: 1541458492685.png (1000x669, 237K)

Thanks, then id use that 30mm wrist gun used to assassinate Stalin or whoever with the barrel shoved against the base of the skull

>reeks of "teleport behind you" tier nonsense

>reeks of "teleport behind you" tier nonsense
It is. TRPG settings are known for doing bullshit like shooting energy beams with your sword, but Exalted takes it up to 11. It's a setting so dedicated to fellating the dicks of the demigods that mortal humans in the setting are pretty much incapable of solving any of their problems by themselves.

Attached: 1540148099385.jpg (482x900, 260K)

>trolls
Flamethrowers
>Exalted
Tactical nukes, if that fails then normal nukes
>SCP-682
Fling it into space

Attached: 1541708242582.jpg (1024x510, 173K)

Probably a thermobaric bomb or something.

For SCP682, I'd say just try to put it somewhere where it can't bother us.

That sounds really boring actually.

>cuckime shit
no need to kill it, it doesn't exist.

Neither does the other proposed creatures in OP's post you fucking retard.

>fellow cuckime poster

Attached: WHATDIS.jpg (480x720, 123K)

Big ol’ pee pee

Something that gives continuous damage (like a flamethrower) or is so destructive that in you can escape in the time it takes for the creature to heal

Attached: 94F52E89-958E-4DCF-8A60-74991BF66F4B.png (500x310, 23K)

No shit

Is that even possible?

Worked out for Boutmurdered.

You can but it would have to be a very thicc gun

It is. Exalted games tend to burn out pretty quickly because of serial escalation. You start out destroying entire armies single handedly, then you start blowing up entire continents with a snap of your fingers, and finally you find yourself destroying the concept of gravity or some shit. Doesn't take long before everyone tires of being almost omnipotent.

40mm grenade launcher, 40 mike mike eliminates the supernatural kike.

Better yet, use white phosphorous.

Dwarf Fort is Jow Forums incarnate tbqhwyfam

This might sound autistic but I only ever give my Dwarves crossbows so I can pretend they're using guns.

Use something that offers continuous damage? Fire. White phosphorous. Even chemical warfare.

Less risk of setting catapults on fire that way.

I suggest a Grand Goremaul.

WTF is a grand goremaul?

I was about to say that willypete would reliably fuck up a troll good time, but then I remember that willypete will kind of just reliably fuck up just about any living creature good time.

poisons and venom.
chlorine gas and other warcrimes
fire.
acid.
electrocution.
Large blender or lawnmowers.
radiation.
large explosives (note: things with starfish like regeneration don't count here)

>cuckime
Jesus christ that's lame. You can do better.

38mm dickman magnum. Nothing else would work.

Can a mortal use it? Is it mass producible?

It's also a pretty shit system mechanically.
Also, the Lunar caste attracts more furries than World of Darkness werewolves, somehow.

Nukes

It's because Lunars are able to shapeshift themselves into pretty much any animal, and if they either have sex with an animal while in human form, or have sex with a human while in animal form, then the offspring will be beastmen who are slightly stronger than baseline mortal humans. That's why there's so much furry shit.

And it's easy to see why Jow Forums doesn't like the setting. Guns are all about empowering the individual, making it so that even the average citizen can stand up to the tyranny of the nobles and the government militaries. Exalted is about the exact opposite of that, there are only 700 people in the world who get to be important and everyone else is incapable of doing jack shit to fight off tyranny and evil. If you're not an exalted, you're nothing, and being an exalt is almost completely up to chance.

Attached: 1536812407181.gif (446x270, 2.51M)

I always felt like weapons in this category need some kind of magical aspect to them, some kind of charm or sentimentality. Like, the pistol that your grandfather had, who used it to hunt wights and other spoops, or the knife that your dad used to skin various cryptids, which soaked up so much spoop blood that they smell and fear it. Hard to strike a good balance though because I doubt anyone is sentimental over a Glock or some other assault weapon.

Hellsing had it right. For general-purpose anti-supernatural, you just want to stack the weaknesses. High explosive incendiary bullets jacketed in blessed silver (from a melted down cross) and with small amounts of holy water, wood fragments, and whatever else is relevant to whatever it is you're shooting at.

Which denomination should the bullets be blessed by?

The only one that matters obviously. Moonies.

Depends on the spook, but anything from the big 3 should suffice for 90% of crap you encounter

Are they immune to poisons ?
Can you drunken or paralyze them ?
I would go full Odysseus on shit like that. One can only win by treachery.

>SCP-682
Expose it to SCP-409.

As many as you can get to bless it. It's not a bad idea to have a collection of holy symbols not too different from one of those shitty "coexist" bumper stickers engraved too. If you're lucky at least one of them will work.

>Are they immune to poisons?
Not all of them, but they are highly resistant to all but the most powerful.
>Can you drunken or paralyze them?
Theoretically I think if they drunk an olympic sized swimming pool of whiskey that should get them pretty shitfaced.

Extremely powerful nerve gas it is then.

Salisbury those fake gods.

Yes, the main key is to use something that is both extremely lethal and covers a wide area of effect. Nerve gas does this quite well.

Attached: 1536430677888.jpg (602x602, 95K)

Dodge this you exalted pieces of shit

Attached: 1530641987327.png (672x1006, 461K)

Perhaps, contain it?

But what about the other 10% user?

Yeah but how well can we contain it on our planet? What if we put him in a rocket and crashed him into Jupiter? That's a fat and dense gas giant with a rocky core, he can fucking stay there and not bother us.

>High velocity pneumatic spear gun
The kind one would use to spearfish in the ocean
But, you know, Jow Forumseked up
Dem wounds can't close and heal if it's got a 1.5 inch wide steel rod embedded in it
Bonus points for barbs, slow release poison, and maybe even timed detonations

Come on Jow Forumsommandos
This is literally 13th century vampire hunting basics
Fuck all that explosives and hollow point bs against regenerators
I'm surprised no one from the /x/ sector or the cryptid hunters called in with this idea sooner

>>Thinking these things think and operate like humans in any way
>>Thinking the concepts of mortality, morals, or sanity apply to them in any way similar to how it does us.
>>Not containing them or affecting an alliance decoid of rituals to give them power, o ly enough to sustain them as needed

Some real small brain strats in here tonight.

Attached: 45554170_563221810786897_4101791585560166400_n.jpg (480x452, 27K)

Even if you blow a bowling ball sized hole in these fuckers they're just gonna heal up anyways
Bigger the wound, more exposed flesh, faster healing leads to basically the same heal time for wounds of any size
Aame thing for complete obliteration
Most of these mf can easily glob themselves back up again after being splattered by a grenade or some such
The worst part by far is not knowing where they're gonna glob back up since you distributed its corpse literally everywhere with your hi ex weapons

Only way to totally immobilize or kill is to make a wound then stick a fucking dilator in that wound so that it can't close
Add in some barbs and maybe slow release acid and bam, now they won't even be able to pull the dilators out

Also kudos to the flammenwafer bros
They got the right idea too
t. Can't heal if there's nothing left but dust and cinder

>Not containing them or affecting an alliance devoid of rituals to give them power, only enough to sustain them as needed
They don't get their power from your rituals, they get their power from the gods. Now, the gods in the setting get much of their power from mortal prayers, however good luck convincing billions of Bronze Age humans who have seen demigods and are being constantly threatened by demons, fair folk, and necromancers to just stop worshipping the gods.

The problem would be preventing it from breaking containment on the way to Jupiter. That’s a long ass trip after all.

youtube.com/watch?v=Aw3NWowp114

I hate to say this but in this instance a good option could be a katana or some other slashing weapon...

Blood: The Last Vampire was a fantastic anime film a while back about this, guns and weren't effective and swords caused the most blood loss in the least amount of time stopping the creatures' regenerative effects, explosives worked too but way too much collateral because they lived amongst people or something...

Who doesn't?

>I doubt anyone is sentimental over a Glock
When my dad died, one of the guns I inherited was the Glock he carried daily for the last couple decades of his life. So there's 1 sentimental example.

Whichever denomination is sanctioning your undead hunting team, obviously. The show had Anglican and Catholic hunters. Who sometimes hunted each other.

Ah, the Beni strategy.

Attached: beni.jpg (508x379, 36K)

>they get their power from the gods.

Kind of, the exalted get their powers from what used to be a piece of their god, that one of the beings that created the gods helped them make in their war against the other beings that created the gods.

>Now, the gods in the setting get much of their power from mortal prayers

The lesser gods yes, the incarnae(the ones that give up part of themselves to empower the exalted)not so much. They just convert mortal prayers into ambrosia, which they eat or drink purely for the taste, they don't actually need it to sustain themselves.

Only 2 barrels?

Attached: TKB-059-rifle.jpg (650x534, 80K)

>Perhaps, contain it?
In a secure place, that you then protect?

You only have to worry about it until it exits Earth's gravity well, unless it can produce thrust in a vacuum. Momentum will carry it along with or without an intact rocket. In fact, forget Jupiter. Point that fucker at an empty patch of sky, send it on a slow trip out of the Milky Way.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boötes_void
Launch it into this.

One round of literally any kind and you never need to deal with anything again.

Attached: images (21).jpg (259x194, 5K)

just pour the lead on

Attached: preachercassidy.jpg (1041x1600, 446K)

this is autism beyond the pale, back to the pits of with you

>beyond the pale
Really? "Hey guys, how would you combat X fictional creature?" is the worst autism you've ever seen? You'd go raving mad just glimpsing at Kiwifarms.

some kind of spear gun

>Really? "Hey guys, how would you combat X fictional creature?" is the worst autism you've ever seen?
No, that would be the replies ITT

>SCP-682
Sun catapult.

Seems pretty standard for a Jow Forums thread

An ounce of botox

Magic. If they can be magic and exist, so can I.

Wouldn't count on it. Not sure about Trolls, but in the Exalted and SCP universes there's definitely magic, but ordinary humans are still just ordinary humans, and quite weak compared to most of the shit out there.

I thought botox was used for facial surgery

It's also up there the most deadly poisons on earth.

Bad idea, he might adapt and then everybody is screwed

Napalm can't melt hyperalloy endoskeletons

Now for the challenging part, kill an exalted using bronze age technology

Feed 'em molten bronze.

Either its magic, blatantly so like the worst iterations of the Hulk and Wolverine and most Juggernauts, and thus why bother discussing it, or its not. If it isnt blatant magic bullshit, then volume of fire can and will compensate. So will hits to vital areas. Such as the brain and brain stem.

The only time this wont be true is jellyfish type creatures, or writhing masses of nerves and flesh.

In which case....volume of fire works fine. Here, Ill spell it out. Most vampires and werewolf type creatures? Unless its a magic dictate, then sheer volume of fire at the heart and brain will do just fine. Because it will inflict severe damage anyways. Its hard to think when the majority of brainmatter is outside of the skull with lead, copper and steel flavoring.

Incendiary works too.

It is. And its dumb as fuck when these tards go into vs forums and start splurging all over the screen.

The setting changes so much in motivations and power levels that nothing is consistent and so much of it just doesn't even make sense anymore.