Chris Kyle: Medal of Honor?

Why didn’t he get the Medal of Honor?

Attached: 29029494-1B4F-4000-9D65-A2129A533306.jpg (500x500, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desmond_Doss
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roy_Benavidez
youtu.be/NY6JVZJX_34
youtube.com/watch?v=NY6JVZJX_34
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Medal_of_Honor_recipients_for_World_War_II
milspousefest.com/heres-every-medal-honor-recipient-obama-honored-presidency/
google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2015/02/14/us/american-sniper-chris-kyle-trial/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why would he? He didn't do anything special

He didn’t do anything to deserve one, and the Navy knew he was a compulsive liar. Maybe if he saved at least one of his teammates he would be eligible.

forrrrr?

For what lying on a book? If that where the case every one 4 Chan rates a bronze star

Everyone who served hates him.

Here comes the Ventura defense force.

you have to do something honorable to earn it user.

Nuh uh I want a gold star

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desmond_Doss
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roy_Benavidez

Because he did several comfy, low-risk tours shooting mostly people he baited out trying to collect useful shit he set up.

Here you go then

Attached: download (3).jpg (236x214, 6K)

He got a Springfield 1911 limited edition made in his honor, some gay necklace can't top that

Attached: temp.jpg (480x562, 35K)

>gay ass edgy 1911
>better than an MOH

Nigger u tarded

Attached: 1541898645931.jpg (412x398, 59K)

For what? Dying like a chump?

Attached: 1419561735874.jpg (485x466, 46K)

I audibly cringed at this pathetic hero-worship

Attached: 1519148155654.jpg (480x480, 19K)

Here comes the kum guzzling kyle faggots

Attached: 1541885138039.jpg (598x560, 57K)

thanks for killing a thread you tard

>springfield
seems more like a kimber gimmick

>t. Abdul

Did he snipe your daddy?

Can someone explain to me the Chris Kyle hate on here?

I didn’t know people dislike him so much

Attached: 387FC7F8-B676-4DD6-9B2F-FC03483972E8.jpg (451x827, 62K)

It turned out that key parts of his "true story" was lies, such as getting in a bar fight with Jesse Ventura, or sniping looters in the wake of Hurricane Katrina.
Yet the normies still idolize him.

He lied about a lot of his stories and achievements.

>punisher
>those sights
>1911
A disgraceful pistol for a disgraceful human.

Attached: 1470330039334.png (288x415, 135K)

Him fighting ventura was a lie? Proofs?

He's a fucking liar and a sell out. Would not operate with.

The guy was, in general, a braggart, a liar, and an absolute asshole who had an easy time of it getting his "confirmed kill" count, and basically counted people recovering lengths of wire and MREs he'd set out as insurgents. He made some really big, easily disproved lies in his book. (Gas station shooting, sniping looters during Katrina, Ventura bar incident)

Even how he died was bacause he was a huge asshole. He was bringing a vet with pretty bad PTSD out to the range, and he and his buddy were shitting on him the entire way out. And then they gave him a gun.

Ventura won the libel case, which is usually pretty difficult to prove.

youtu.be/NY6JVZJX_34

He made punisher bullshit more popular

Checked
I read about that somewhere on how they were talking shit about him through texting before they were even at the range. For someone trying to help, seems a little inappropriate desu. Any the tone of the text came off as arrogant and holier than thou attitude. I dont know enough evidence to just straight up dislike him because all I've seen is the movie and heard others talking about him, wether negative or positive but could ofcourse be personal opinion. I'm curious now on what I can read, other than his book, to get an idea of who he was with an unbiased opinion. Anyone know any good links?

>Be in military
>get honorable discharge
>ohshitgotptsd.jpg
>decide to relax with a nice trip at the range
>guy offers to take me with his friend
>we have a great time shooting
>feel hand on butt
>look at him and his friend
>dicks out
>eyes staring at my anus

What do, Jow Forums?

Pic related.

Attached: 261282E700000578-0-image-a-1_1424966938882.jpg (634x375, 73K)

This.
I'm very familiar with the Roy Benavidez story, but thats the first time I read Desmond Doss's MOH citation. Thanks user, good stuff.

These men are prime examples of what a medal of honor recipient looks like. Courage and selflessness in the face of grave danger. Placing your country and fellow soldiers above yourself. Going above and beyond the call of duty

Because in the end he did nothing worth getting one.
Chris was a scumbag who made up more false stories and cover ups than the Soviets. Case in point the mess involving Jesse Ventura.
I’ve noticed everyone that still idolizes him tend to be retards in general.

It's the same with Trump. Insufferable faggots love him no matter what he says or does.

Trump is well liked because he's funny. Doesn't matter how shitty of a person he is, the guy is a master troll and people like to watch him make liberals scream and cry

I rest my case.

Holy shit that is fucking cringe, is he responsible for the gay ass edgy punisher shit we are seeing presently?

Attached: 1540170014753.jpg (606x403, 79K)

Yes.

No but he did snipe your dad's asshole with his dick

He was a liar, a douche faggy edgelord with the punisher skull shit and he got killed for talking shit to a dude with PTSD who he took to the shooting range to try and help with his ptsd

Attached: 1541608152585.jpg (816x404, 131K)

Medals aren't simply awarded for loads of kills. Here, I'll give you a hint.

The majority of recipients get it post-mortem.

He deserves a medal for shitty taste.

youtube.com/watch?v=NY6JVZJX_34

>Even how he died was bacause he was a huge asshole. He was bringing a vet with pretty bad PTSD out to the range, and he and his buddy were shitting on him the entire way out. And then they gave him a gun
Not that I'd be surprised by certain milfags being this kind of asshole, but link to story? Its wonderfully karmic.

>those asswipes defending him in the comments

Attached: 8C8FB3CA-DF3D-46BC-92F6-C60F4050ABF1.jpg (453x439, 93K)

Yeah the movie made it seem like he was a kind soul for "helping" this vet and was ultimately the victim because the guy was "sick" but it'd be pretty hilarious if he was being just as much of a macho douchebro as he is known for to a guy with severe PTSD which he then provided with a firearm

pretty fucking cringe

Attached: 1527831253568.png (1000x1000, 289K)

How old are you?

imagine being this much out of the loop

Attached: ass.gif (500x382, 125K)

>He made punisher bullshit more popular
Possibly his gravest offense.

No.

>limited edition
>literally just grips and a 1 of XX
Well played Springfield

>falling for this b8

/this thread
So Chris Kyle was a faggot?

Irrelevant. GETs have been a part of the culture since the site started. Literally. There are screencaps to prove it.

I read all of his books multiple times and don't at all recall any of those stories being in them. Where'd you hear this?

Everything about Chris Kyle is weird. Kyle was a compulsive liar and Jesse Ventura proved it in court. Kyle gets shot in the back. Ventura wins his case, but then the corrupt government just throws the jury verdict out and declares a ‘do over’. I'm starting to think the government was behind it all. Get Kyle to defame Ventura in case he ever runs for president. Murder Kyle with a “Lone Gunman” so that he can’t testify in court. Kyle isn't the only Seal to die suddenly. The Seals that were on the “Osama Bin Laden raid” are dropping like flies. Pure (((cohencidence))).

Him punching out Ventura was when he was on a talk show promoting his book
He doesn’t name Ventura by name in the book

I want evidence of the seals who have died that were connected to the Osama raid. I'm not calling you a liar, but presented facts would make this not a conspiracy theory

the Goku hair at the top of the logo completes it...

Attached: f1e6d2faa6207784de046c3b210c53d0.jpg (640x640, 59K)

yikes

Attached: 2hvtg8.jpg (837x499, 82K)

No, but he describes him pretty aggressively and leaves very little doubt who he meant, especially once he confirmed it.

Faggots

If he were still alive, he'd probably be claiming to have two of them by now.

He didn't abandon any members of a different unit.

I dont hate chris, I respect him and would have loved to worked with him in some capacity, Im sad he never got to finish his second book "the US in 10 guns" or something similar. Great book btw

But lets talk about the medal of honor. It is the highest award that this country can give a serviceman. They are given to men for the most extreme cases of self sacrifice, bravery, and "going beyond the call of duty".

Lets look at a few examples of this:

Desmond Doss- WW2, an unarmed pacifist army medic braved japanese forces to save the lives of 75 wounded soldiers and even some japanese. He showed bravery and courage that IMO hasnt ever been matched.

Kyle Carpenter jumped on a grenade to save his brother.

just look up Dan Daley, Smedley Butler, etc

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Medal_of_Honor_recipients_for_World_War_II

here is a list of JUST THE WW2 medal of honor recipients.

I love chris kyle and conceit that he was probably the best sniper since Hathcock but he never did anything medal of honor worthy.

Why cant we just give him one anyway? Because that medal is sacred, if we start just handing them out they become meaningless.

I want you to read through those medal of honor citations and come back and tell me the Kyle did things like that. I want you to think about those men and the self sacrifice and bravery they demonstrated often against insurmountable odds and tell me if kyle did anything like that.

Q: Who was POTUS at the time?
Q: Who was Kyle wasting in record numbers?
Answer: muslim

Ventura is a fraud, not even his real name, his life is STILL a train wreck

Oh so obama giving 2 medals of honor for keating means jack shit huh? You have to do something selfless and not your fucking job to get a MOH.

>Would not operate with.
You live in a delusional world, fatty

Autistic try hard who deliberately lies about how many awards he has, claims to shoot looters during a storm and gets taken out by an antisocial neet

Even if Ventura is a fraud, that diesn't make Kyle not a fraud by cooking up bullshit about the former to make shekels

LIARS AND COWARDS dont get medals of honor @Realdonaldtrump @USnavy

Generally you need evidence of an event worthy of the MOH, oddly enough lots of his kills were unconfirmed and of course some of his other boasts regarding a certain Governor of Minnesota call into question many things.

Didn't he talk about killing looters from a stadium during a hurricane?

It would be embarrassing for the US government to celebrate the baiting and shooting of unarmed children

That was bullshit

Addendum: even if he was greasing looters in the wake of Katrina, that's still murder.

This is complete bullshit and you know it.
milspousefest.com/heres-every-medal-honor-recipient-obama-honored-presidency/

>Obama issued 52
>Dubya issued 3

didnt realize bullets fired by kids were less deadly

Not to mention a blatant violation of the constitution. US federal military can't be used for that kind of thing.

Also, reminder that during the 2008 election, there were zero claims Obama was a muslim. In fact, the big screams were about how his christian preacher, of the church he'd been attending for 20 years, had said "God damn America" in a particularly fiery sermon.

>Hathcock

Have you read the book Marine Sniper? It details the life of Carlos Hathcock. Easily one of my favorite books of all time.

The first time I read it, I was shocked. Hathcock was a fucking badass. Sniping people at 2500 yards with a scoped M2 .50 cal. Grade A badass.

Or maybe crawling across 1500 yards of rice paddy to kill an NVA general.

>Being this obtuse

google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2015/02/14/us/american-sniper-chris-kyle-trial/index.html

And Kyle's easy time of it, pretty heinous baiting tactics, and use of the meaningless "confirmed kill" count to call him the "greatest" is pretty shitty.

Chris Kyle go back to sucking Satan's schlong

Attached: 1537860141607.jpg (217x161, 16K)

Definitely. Hathcock is god tier in my opinion. Kyle was a good shot I guess.

Ol boy Carlos really was a legend that deserves a film

Attached: 1541712633111.jpg (780x877, 119K)

Because call of duty and battlefield does it better

No shit Sherlock was there anything in the claiming wasting looters isn't murder?

genuine LMAO, happy Vets day user

They took it away from him after Jessie Ventura kicked his ass in a bar

Attached: 1533326902024.jpg (750x738, 55K)

he's a cunt

>I, Chris Kyle do not need no medal of honory for Chris Kyle is the only winner and world champion of the Chris Kyle Award for outstanding Chris Kyle in the field of Chris Kyle, 8 years standing and 4 laying down. When Chris Kyle gave his speech Chris Kyle thanked the only people who helped Chris Kyle and those men are Chris Kyle, Chris Kyle and Chris Kyle.

We need more Kyle posting

Attached: 1490045585043.jpg (320x320, 26K)

Because like all SEALs that have gotten through the BUDS creative writing modules (3rd toughest part, only 4/7 pass), he knew that his books would only count towards FITREPs, not medals.

kek, is this meant to celebrate the one that did him in?