Compact longarm options

I do not want to go the AR 'pistol' route and I am looking for smaller rifles or pistol carbines which can be broken down and packed away. Anyone have any suggestions?

Attached: LindyBeige.jpg (369x426, 107K)

obrez

Sub-2000
Next time just ask in QTDDTOT

This or Ruger PCC, which can be taken down fairly easy.

Thats not too bad actually. I didn't realize that wasnt considered an SBR

M1a1 carbine

Why would you not want the AR pistol route? It's the most practical choice for the need you want to fulfill.

Paratus DRD

Because I fear in the near future 'pistols' of this nature will be illegal.

Seems a little larpy for me

AUG or Tavor desu

bruh, those are fullsized af

Mag-in-grip saves you just as much length as chopping ARs down to "pistol" length, while keeping a 16.x" barrel. Pic related.

If you're talking ATF changing its mind yet again on braces, that could certainly happen -- but bare/foam-padded buffer tubes will almost certainly remain legal to have (at least on AR-15s, where they're necessary to the gun's function) and legal to shoulder (as they always have been). So if that happend, remove brace, install foam sleeve, and carry on.
But if you mean there will be Federal AWB 2.0 essentially banning all AR-15 pistols regardless of configuration, they'd have to grandfather everything like last time to have a prayer of passing it. But worst case, you just put a stock and a longer barrel on, then go shopping for a non-pistol just like you're doing now.

Attached: 9.0 AR vs 16 Mech-Tech.jpg (1023x683, 147K)

Well packability is a factor in my choice as well and that Sub2000 is looking pretty good right now. Not to mention the price on it. The mech tech you have below and an AR would be the same if not more price and not be as packable.

Yeah, only thing about the sub2k is it feels like a plasticky POS. It's 100% fine functionally, but it still feels that way. Handle one before you decide to go with it, make sure you're okay with it.

I'm not sure what kind of tiny pack you're thinking of that you can't fit a mech-tech in (like, a laptop bag or something?) but if you've ruled out braced pistols, the sub2k is definitely as compact as it gets.

Just a regular backpack but I wouldn't mind having it day to day in the office or what have you.

thanks for the advice and I will for sure be handling one.

Now I have to debate between the 9mm and the .40.

GETTA DR8CO NIGGA

What's the intended use case? I assumed you needed something that packed down so you can get to/from a layup without an obvious rifle.
If you're looking for a longterm storage solution in a small space, we'll need dimensions but an AR15 can disassemble pretty small with a carbine barrel.

Ghetto blaster

In .300 BLACKED with 8” barrel*

Keep in mind they just had a recall on certain barrels for the sub2k.
Go to kelteks site and they have a splash with more information.
Just something to keep in mind.