Chris Kyle is based as fuck

Chris Kyle is based as fuck
>be a navy seal sniper, already as badass as it gets
>lie like a motherfucker about how you wrestled a bear, shot 10 guys with one bullet, stormed an al qaeda compound with a slingshot
>people eat it up
>get statues built of you, your death becomes a state holiday, Clint fucking Eastwood makes a movie about how badass you are
>some old faggot """"seal""" gets mad at you and sues you for defamation after you'e dead anyway
>no one will even remember in ten years, only thing they'll remember is your legacy as the deadliest sniper in american history

Where exactly did this guy go wrong? Why not lie? Who gives a fuck? Ventura is a fag

Attached: chris-kyle.jpg (500x500, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lei_Feng
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Kyle#Career_as_a_military_sniper
youtu.be/jKVnur5DkdI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Major redpill: Chris Kyle is just the American equivalent of Lei Feng. He's a propaganda figure being used to promote militarism.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lei_Feng

>You are now aware fishermen and servicemen lie
Hey guys let me tell you about this bridge I just bought

I was there at the Superdome, it's all real kiddos.

>be "sniper legend" who received exactly 0 medals in his entire career
>get shot by a punk from behind for no reason

lmfao *dabs on kyle's corpse* *flosses* *clapping emoji*

he actually did get a silver star and four bronze stars with valor, what are you talking about?

>white male

Nope there's no chance this oppressor meant anything to anyone and if you think he's a "hero" you are LITERALLY killing trans children by thinking so.

that's completely false tho

>four bronze stars with valor

For murdering kids?

America is literally a country of terrorists.

>avowed homosexual who shot women and children in Iraq gets gunned down by gay lover and is then celebrated by repthuglicans as a model citizen

Wow.

no its not dude look it up, the navy itself said this is his actual record
not kids, fighting age males :)

>be a navy seal sniper, already as badass as it gets
Even your first line was wrong you absolute retard

False

this guy was an actual gay pedophile predator, how is it 2018 and nobody knows this...

he literally raped 150 iraqi kids. direct quote:

"The Navy credits me with more [child rapes] as a sniper than any other American service member, past or present. I guess that's true. They go back and forth on what the number is. One week, it's 160 (the 'official' number as of this writing, for what that's worth), then it's way higher, then it's somewhere in between. If you want a number, ask the Navy—you may even get the truth if you catch them on the right day.[15][21]"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Kyle#Career_as_a_military_sniper

>be shitty 12 post bait thread
>with only 7 posters
lel who is so ass blasted about Kyle that they are pretending to be 5 people hating him? He was a lying faggot, but at least he killed middle eastern people.

boy fucking is literally part of Iraqi cop/military culture, he did nothing wrong. he embraced their culture
t. airsoft larper

No one outside of Tumblr and maybe some parts of twitter says shit like that, it's just stupid to mock people that basically don't exist

Why is shooting someone from very far away when they can't shoot you back or even see you considered "badass"? Seems like the opposite to me.

>shot 10 guys with one bullet
lol wut, how is that even possible?
did he hit a munitions cache?
bet all it took was hitting some explosives.

>fighting age males :)
brown people of age 16-65 are women and children

right? where the hell are all this shitty baiters coming from?

based

Jow Forums's hero is a faggot who fucked kids now?

>Modern navy seal
No respect for thugs.

>Lei died when a telephone pole, struck by an army truck, hit him as he was directing the truck in backing up.
>Wrote a diary about how great communism and Mao was.

Wow. This guy is fucking boring and they make him a legend? This is the best example the Chinese can find? Lol

At least he didn't fuck any men or young boys like Kyle

That's the difference between American and Chinese cultures - China doesn't glorify homosexuals

>At least he didn't fuck any men or young boys like Kyle

Wut? Source you fgt

>At least he didn't fuck any men or young boys like Kyle
>Chris Kyle only penetrated children with high velocity bullets fired out of a rifle, the way the Christian Lord Jesus intendo Chris Kyle to do it.

>he doesn't know

american "education"

The guy who shot Kyle in the back was literally his boyfriend who he met as a minor.

>Chris Kyle claimed he "was not da baby daddy"
THE LIE DETECTOR DETERMINED THAT WAS A LIE TOO

>Be Chris Kyle
>shoot women and children and brag about it
>that doesn't look good so you write a whole book making a bunch shit up about how you're the greatest sniper ever and how you kicked Jessie Ventura's ass
>get famous
>karma catches up to you finally and a friend of yours kills you at the range
>Jessie Ventura sues your family for the money the made off of the book and movie
>your wife openly talks about wanting to fuck the actor who played you in a movie right after your death so she was probably fucking dudes on the side while you were gone
>more cucked shit
wew lad Cuck Kyle was a fag who had it coming

Attached: 1544937309829.jpg (599x708, 42K)

Reading this thread... was the life of this Chris Kyle a circus? Is the life of every American like this?

Attached: Simo.png (1500x2156, 3.01M)

Jessie Ventura fucked his wife and child in the ass too lmao what a fucking cuck bitch.

> Is the life of every American like this?
Yeah its pretty exciting being here. I feel bad for europoors who dont get this sort of experience

>Court of law finds his claims to have punched Ventura false, and Ventura wins case.
>Kyle lies about shooting people from top of Superdome during aftermath of Katrina.
>Kyle lies about shooting two car jackers at gas station, and the lie is confirmed by the police in that jurisdiction.
>Kyle is reported to have lied about his confirmed kills, to pad his sniper stats.
>Puts all these lies into his book to enhance his celebrity and make money.

Yeah, a real American hero. KEK.

Attached: eKTJdjIERZG5ZJH0Najf_j8.0.gif (500x278, 430K)

He also lied about his medal count

Additionally everybody spun the story about the defamation case to make it look like Ventura was going after Kyle's widow's money but the publisher was insured against this so it was an insurance company that had to lay out the cash. There was no way Kyle's widow would lose any money because of this and Ventura was aware of that from the beginning.

An attention whore gladly slaughters over a hundred women and children several hundred yards away from harm and gladly goes back a few more times to sate his own ego and makes up fairytale bullshit when all the killing isn’t enough.

Wow, truly awe inspiring. For the jury to side with Ventura against the grieving widow of a supposed American hero, there would’ve been some pretty damning evidence Chris Kyle was an utter faggot.

That’s what I kept thinking.
>a literal pole
They could’ve made up something about the Sino-Japanese war.

If you actually read about Chris Kyle, you'd learn that he was a braggart, a liar and little more than a jingoistic crusader with chip on his shoulder. In his book, he admitted to killing children, and using lures to get them out into the open. He also claimed that he extra-judicially killed "baddies" in New Orleans during Katrina. Most egregiously, I can't think of anyone who could possibly LOSE a slander or libel case, least of all against that idiot Jesse Ventura. A soldier doesn't brag about his accomplishments and expects to be called a hero. He does his duty and allows his actions to speak for him.

There's a new joke among the grunts about the perceptions concerning spec ops and spooks these days:

>How does one kill a Navy SEAL in urban combat?
>Simple, lure him out with a two million dollar book deal.

American Sniper's portrayal of Kyle is symptomatic of this paradigm in the media. Mystified by these individuals, journalists and the media portray these "super soldiers", shrouded in secrecy, as morally complex warriors whose training and abilities have elevated them above mere mortals to win wars.

Of course, it couldn't be farther from the truth. Recent years have shown that Special forces as strategic assets are rather ineffectual. One only has to look at Operation Red Wings or other failures. Indeed, even the raid to kill Bin-Laden couldn't escape some complication, which resulted in the destruction of a prototype stealth helicopter.

The problem with this film portraying Kyle as a "hero" is that it exists on the precept that he saved lives by taking them. Maybe he did. But if saving lives is the measure of heroics, my father, who has labored as an ER doctor for over thirty years is more of a hero than Kyle will ever be.

One cannot claim that Kyle is a hero without admitting to the idea that life, especially human life, is cheap.

>a group of warriors so elite and badass that a chad Marine can kill two of them while one is watching the other's back
Navy SEALs are exaggerated because people hear stories of the living hell that BUD/S is and assume that they must be automatically hardcore. DEVGRU are the only SEALs who are actually noteworthy.

>is based as fuck
youtu.be/jKVnur5DkdI

Attached: vanga_21384405_orig_.jpg (200x200, 12K)

Attached: 1538520120187.jpg (612x612, 91K)

holy shit based

kyleniggers BTFO

Wasn't this guy the liar that got shot like a bitch?

Did he get a ton of his kills by baiting people with "IED making supplies" and shooting them when they tried to take them?

Attached: 1469757193096.jpg (500x1250, 377K)

>that shitshow after the Bin-Laden raid with multiple SEALS claiming to have been the one to killed Osama
Not to mention the dumbfucks canoed his head so he couldn't be identified

training and equipment is getting so good that the line between common soldier and spec ops is getting blurred. theres also the fact that sf dont do a whole lot of Special Operations and are used a lot like soldiers+

not to mention they are fighting against literal illiterate GOAT FUCKERS and children. why do you need 10 years of training to do what the average solder is already doing just fine?

>ER doctor for over thirty years
ER is where you begin your residency, nobody stays there, especially not for 30 years unless they're some kind of fuck up but related to hospital admin so they can't actually get fired

being killed by a falling pole is probably supposed to be some deeply significant situation to the insect mind

Medic here there are plenty of dedicated ER doctors you fucking mongoloid not everyone wants an overpaid cushy job as a dermatologist

>America is literally a country of terrorists.
Duh

>being this retarded
You act like nobody else kills kids besides the United States

Can we all agree that Carlos Hathock is the best U.S sniper to live at the very least

Yeah, his story is actually cool as fuck.

>One cannot claim that Kyle is a hero without admitting to the idea that life, especially human life, is cheap.
If I don't claim he's a hero can I still admit human life is cheap?

>Make up a legend of a selfless soldier
>killed in an accident
>by pole
This is definitely the Chinese Century

Kek. Good one.

I want to believe this but you're gonna have to giv some sauce on that.

>The problem with this film portraying Kyle as a "hero" is that it exists on the precept that he saved lives by taking them. Maybe he did. But if saving lives is the measure of heroics, my father, who has labored as an ER doctor for over thirty years is more of a hero than Kyle will ever be.

But did your dad shoot hundreds of children with a really cool gun? No? He's a faggot then

Doctors BTFO

>place two tin cans and some random wire in the desert
>poor as fuck kids pick it up to make a sweet walkie-talkie out of it
>ventilate them
>"Congratulations private SEAL man, you are a HERO, here is your medal"

America in a nutshell

he also lied about his donations to veterans organizations, him and his wife claimed he donated 100% of book profits when the actual number is somewhere between 0% to 1% (they couldn't actually produce any documented donations).

lol he's a retard who armed a lunatic and got murdered for it. His legacy will be that anti-gunners use him against us.

Maybe

But in his book (page 79) he openly stated he shot "every male he saw", heavily implying he killed civilians.

No, that's wrong

Woah, kickass. I need to buy this man's book now.

You want to read a book written at a 2nd grade level because of the target audience, all because of a blurb which is either a war crime or a lie?

Confirm this board is stupider than Jow Forums

i agree. people should go back to standing in lines and shooting each other to be real badass.

It was considered cowardly for a very long time. It became "badass" recently when sheepdog types want to vicariously live out their violent fantasies and reasoned their mistaken belief of snipers being safe from return fire comes closest to vidya games "god mode".

Between Kyle and this guy, which one makes Jow Forums SEETHE the most?

Attached: 220px-Lon_Horiuchi_USMA.png (220x267, 48K)

That dude literally has no other pics besides this and waco.

Sure why the hell not?

>The problem with this film portraying Kyle as a "hero" is that it exists on the precept that he saved lives by taking them. Maybe he did. But if saving lives is the measure of heroics, my father, who has labored as an ER doctor for over thirty years is more of a hero than Kyle will ever be.

Doctors like your dad saved my life when I was on the beat. I don't care what anyone says. ER work is thankless, sure it pays well, but you see the absolute worst of human behavior and what they do to each other. It takes a very special discipline and mindset as a physician.

Thank your dad for his service the next time you see him.

Attached: A9A2B329-5420-45B5-A1AA-5E27E2F4FD26.jpg (625x626, 40K)

All governments are terrorists, user.

>Not to mention the dumbfucks canoed his head so he couldn't be identified
Why didn’t they show a picture? Any picture, blurred one, whatever. I can eat up not burying Bin Laden so it won’t turn into a “place of worship”, that actually could’ve been quite convenient to gather data, but why no photo? It doesn’t make sense. Look up Chechen field general Ruslan Huchbarov, for example, still showed him.

Attached: image.jpg (682x699, 427K)

Why isnt there a major film about this manlet beast?

Attached: 1545580353312.jpg (617x800, 69K)

shooting frozen conscripts can't be glamorized like making up a bullshit hollywood story about child suicide bombers in iraq

Because that would collapse Russia again.

>take mentally ill vets shooting
>gets shot

>say you beat up ventura
>he sues you, then you die
>faggots complain that he didn't drop the lawsuit just because you made a retard move
based ventura > chris kyle in this one boys

and they are also practicing lawyers and have PHDs

Are seals really that shitty?

Damn i didnt know his wife said that LMAOOOOO so much for the supreme race

I fail to see how any of that is funny

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

>seals
All special forcea are trash humans, same goes for any bootlicker

They couldn't take pictures BECAUSE they canoed him. Because that's a fucking warcrime.

Most Europoors will never know what it’s like to be an obese gun wielding faggot. How I pity them.

>his wife claimed he donated 100% of book profits when the actual number is somewhere between 0% to 1% (they couldn't actually produce any documented donations).
What a goddess she deserves everything

Attached: Taya+Kyle+Judy+Littlefield+American+Sniper+o_3i4PnVP3ql.jpg (600x453, 61K)

I thought it was a copy pasta

Attached: 1504895829793.png (1440x1388, 3.91M)

Why the fuck did I actually read all this pseudo intellectual drivel

This is literally every SEAL there ever was, is, or is going to be. They only accept these kinds of people.

Attached: 1543598892197.gif (627x502, 940K)

>The Virgin 'Greatest' Sniper
>The Chad Winter Death

Fuck that homo, this legend is the only sniper buddy I need

Attached: Carlos.jpg (600x400, 60K)

This is a high quality post. What is your job faggot

2dootie4me

Can any documentation be produced to prove the numbers were only %1