Ex-Cuck Thread

This thread is for everyone who successfully escaped a cuck state (or country, for that matter) to a state with sweet, sweet freedom.
>What state/country are you from?
>What part of it?
>How long ago did you leave?
>Where did you end up?
>What’s the first thing that was prohibited in your old state that you bought once you had your freedom?

Attached: FEE5E962-1B3B-4539-9103-29B9AB507B52.png (844x672, 554K)

I’ll start
>>What state/country are you from?
California
>>What part of it?
East Bay
>>How long ago did you leave?
A year and a half
>>Where did you end up?
Tennessee
>>What’s the first thing that was prohibited in your old state that you bought once you had your freedom?
A Shockwave and a Glock 43, bought the same day at Smoky Mountain Knife Works in Sevierville.

I left California for Florida a few years ago, bought a wasr, Glock 20 uncucked my AR's and made a 300 blk pistol with brace. Florida is nice and I just got my CC something I couldn't do in San Diego.

I live in California out in meth country. No laws really apply to me desu because nobody is gonna bother coming out here to enforce them.

I know it's already been a while since you escaped, but welcome to God's country. If you are still in Sevierville area, and like to shoot shotguns, there is an amazing but little known trap and skeet range in White Pine called Hog Heaven. It used to be a pig farm, now this old couple has turned it into a shotgun range. $5 per box of shells fired, really nice radio controlled bunkers with oscillating throwers. I go there with my brother in law some.

ahem, the n word

California, family are first generation immigrants from the Philippines who lived under Marcos and still don't understand why I've become the way I am.
>What part of it?
Palm Springs area.
Year and a half.
>Where did you end up?
Phoenix, Arizona.
>What’s the first thing that was prohibited in your old state that you bought once you had your freedom?
Two 25 rounds magazines for my Ruger 10/22.

>he complies with cuck state laws
Never going to make it.

I lived in NC when they passed the law that you could have a loaded handgun in your car. I chuckled because I had already been doing it since I was 21.

A fellow NC user. Do we need a cc for that?

>tfw i escape to CO

FUCK

From (((google))):
You can keep a loaded handgun in your car, without a ccl, but it must be in plain view, not concealed.

>California
>Inland Empire
>4 Years ago
>Utah
>FNS 40

Not very exciting, but I always thought the FNS was neat and they weren't on the approved list in CA.

England
>What part of it?
Souf
Still here but working on leaving
>Where did you end up?
Want to go to one of the based states in New England
I'll probably buy a handgun. Any one, doesn't matter.

MD to NH a while back. Started carrying handguns. It's too liberal here for me though, I'm dying on the inside. Love the extra snow and the White Mtn National Forest, anything but the people is awesome.

Bakersfield or somewhere in the Mojave ?

Stay out of muttland Ahmed. We’re full

>based states in new england
>new england
M8 hate to break it to you but those are some of the most anti gun states in our country minus Commiefornia. Maine, Vermont, and New Hampshire might be fine for now but give it time when Cuomo’s and Bloomberg’s anti gun narrative infect those remaining freedom states in New England.

Fuck off, were full. Not kidding.

I think anything is an improvement for him as far as any rights go.
What's your plan for path to citizenship?

This is a data mine thread
OP is a fed
and you are talking to a cop

Yes I’m sure the feds will spring into action once they narrow down my location to what state I’m in and learn what gun I legally bought there.

Stay out, Lime.

Actually depending on what he wants he might get extra cucked.

High cap magazines and suppressors are paperless in the UK and deliverable by mail.

Of course they are. You can’t own any gun they’d attach to, so why the hell not?

Ok retard
I live still live in SoCal but plan on moving to NH some day. It’s not all bad. I don’t comply and I hope to acquire a Barrett 50 at some point before I leave just as a fuck you. Maybe I’ll stay though. Not like any of this stuff is actually enforced

No kidding, I am looking to end up in UT because property went through the roof, which sucks because I was born and raised CO and absolutely love it, best country in the world.

Borned and raised in Boston, made it to NH a few years back. Now working at ruger, even though I refuse to buy their products

Maine and NH are high on the list. Avoiding Connecticut, Mass and NY/NJ like the plague.

Fuck off glowniggers

>finish med school
>sit exams that let me go to US
>start residency in family med with H-1 visa

Are they SJW liberal or a different type? You in Manchester?

Same here except moving to Nebraska