Guns for shtf, pic unrelated

guns for shtf, pic unrelated

Attached: 1556611498603.jpg (1745x1309, 358K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-J-sRObtDTA
youtube.com/watch?v=gZ4kak4oZvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=kpANCVsK-Xo
youtube.com/watch?v=kRp1fpa3RTU
youtube.com/watch?v=Zj6rDN5yRcc
youtube.com/watch?v=0kbUuqNFwQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=aT_bSGJ8j9o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ar 15 and a stiker fire 9mm pistol of your choice, glock and M&P are the meta these days. Next!

1) AR
2) Shotgun
3) .22 rifle of your choice

Why not hammer fired

niggers are mean and gays are evil. never trust either.
most jews are part one or both.

I'm sorry but I would do it I would do it. Around her I wouldn't be able to stop myself especially if she's dressed like that! I don't think I'm a bad person I don't I just would do it. You know you would to you fucking know you would. I'm sorry I'm sorry

Why bother with the pistol? In real SHTF you won’t have to be shy about carrying a long rifle around.

>that tuck...
rifle in most popular caliber, pistol in most popular caliber, (insert your obscure meme gun here)

rossi 45 lc ? would that work

I bought a Rossi .38. Firing pin shattered after 12 rounds.

You know, I'm not sure.

For backup. Switching to your side arm is always faster than reloading.

their are the bad, I thought they had improved

>Switching to your side arm is always faster than reloading.
[citation needed]

If we're talking about a true SHTF to the point where all infrastructure has collapsed, then you'll be doing more labor intensive activities like farming or building shelters. Carrying a long arm 24/7 will be too cumbersome at times, whereas you'll still be able to carry a pistol comfortably.

This

12Ga pump
You don’t want a semi because they are unreliable in a SHTF situation
Just that “shhhhhuck-chuck” sound is all you need most of the time anyway
Plus you don’t even have to aim
An AK47 would be the only other option because they don’t jam.
AR15’s are too unreliable and plastic crap like Glocks will break when you need them.
>people unironically believe this

Not true

CoD modern warfar, Captain Price.

No, the reason you want a 12 gauge pump is because you won’t be driving through Wendy’s for dinner and squab is mighty tasty.

It depends on your area is the real answer.

You need to be able to take small game and big game and defend yourself. You want something easily concealable as well unless it's not an issue. Weight is also a concern.

You can succeed most of this with a bernelli M4 and different loads, as well as breach and clear rooms.

Then you need a sidearm, striker fired and 9mm. For that I'd say the FN 509 works pretty well.

Right there you're set for 90% of engagement scenarios indoors.

For a third you'll want a rifle for engagements at further ranges.
A .308 with a detachable magazine works well here, M1A, Scar, FAL, AR-10.

If you live in a city I'd take an AR or an AK(import only, not some domestic piece of shit from the USA), but I like the options a .308 provides

You’ve spoken of the Fudd bibble. And by god are they some of the biggest retards on the planet.

>Makes my iron the Big Iron

1m carbine, but the ammo would be hard to find

revolvers ?

Attached: 1556608703130.jpg (1101x1920, 464K)

Out of curiosity, why the M1? If you're talking about the action, wouldn't the Mini-14/30 be a better choice, with the Mini-14 having range and ammo availability using the 5.56 or the Mini-30 having the ballistics and availability of the 7.62x39?

m1 carbine have a history

youtube.com/watch?v=-J-sRObtDTA

they were used in many conflicts, and still work after 75 years

Yeah revolvers are okay, but honestly so long as you have spare parts, a semi-auto is probably better in SHTF.

Anything reliable that you know how to use effectively works
Also, may I have sauce

I’m such a weak man

Attached: 1556640485856.jpg (1080x1440, 135K)

sks are better then any america made ak, I would recommend it here are some underrated videos
youtube.com/watch?v=gZ4kak4oZvQ

youtube.com/watch?v=kpANCVsK-Xo
youtube.com/watch?v=kRp1fpa3RTU

youtube.com/watch?v=Zj6rDN5yRcc

>girls who like dressing up like sluts in bed but they just fucking lay there and give shitty toothy blowjobs
>girls who fuck like fat chicks never dress up and hate when you try to get them to wear something sexy
fuck this gay earth

>oh fuck that was a squib

Guess I'm dead now

Is this a male? Please say yes senpai.

I dont know< think I saw this pics on a trap thread over on /b/

Would rape

not this time

I've had two taurus revolvers (they own rossi if anyone didn't know) literally come out of the box with cylinder faces so uneven they wouldn't even rotate. Had a third where the hammer broke. On top of all that my buddy's pt99 broke so bad the slide couldn't even move when we were shooting it on the range.

dude holy shit where'd and how'd you even find this shit on YT?

a man that enjoys an sks will find everything his heart desires

Hahaha I didnt click on it until you said something. That is funny shit.

yeah it's really funny, my dick's laughing so hard it's crying

Well now my youtube history will be nothinng but this. That third one is quite nice.

Best non-gucci AR you can afford, best .45 acp pistol you can afford, a glock 17 or 19 gen 3 or gen 4, a benelli M4. Maybe learn some archery or crossbow use too.

Either I would say, just a full size 9mm

But...most police use glocks, most people own glocks so when it comes to mags and parts laying around after the apocalypse Glock has the edge by the sheer numbers in circulation, so have at least one glock

>Ar-15
>full size 9mm
>12ga shotgun

All the guns you “need” to own, at a minimum

Not to say other guns don’t have utility but if your getting collapse ready this should be your baseline

-Armalite AR-7
-G20
-Khan M12
-Mossberg 500
-Ruger 10/22 Takedown

10/22 with a suppressor. Light, quiet, can carry 1,000 rounds in your pocket

who the girl op

Fuck you OP some of us are trying NoFap for them gainz. And you're making it very hard.

SAA revolver any good?

youtube.com/watch?v=0kbUuqNFwQ8

youtube.com/watch?v=aT_bSGJ8j9o

cool vid but I really hope you understand it was a joke

>girl
I knew someone will fall for it.

if he had put the same effort into drawing a pistol it would have been faster

??

Maybe he meant bite size 1 meter. I could see a punt gun obrez, loaded with razors and ball bearings. Shit would fuck an alley full of guys up steampunk style.

*bore size