Bois Is Tarkov a Jow Forums tier game or not?

Keep seeing mixed opinions on the game. really want it but dont want to buy a shit game that may go nowhere

Attached: escape-from-tarkov-screenshot-08.jpg (1920x1080, 370K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/mv9HrU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just play S.T.A.L.K.E.R or ARMA 3

Attached: autismo.png (55x55, 5K)

Best multiplayer shooter I have ever played. The gunplay in this game has ruined other shooters for me...as I expect them to be as intense.

There's already a Jow Forums game thread up. Delete this thread and read/post in the other one.

Go to one of the other two fucking vidya threads, god damn, read the catalog next time.

i did but i didnt want to drag it on and im drunk. my bad brother i kinda rushed into this

It's pretty good, but in its current state, it sucks ass. Developers were busy shooting up krokodil and ended up fucking a bunch of balancing and quests. Hackers are running rampant and the stutters are worse than ever. All we've been hearing from the devs is "New banwave, thousand cheaters ban. If killed by cheater, he ban soon. Promise." and "New patch, we fix stutter."
Mind you, this is the same shit, word for word, that they've been saying for a while now.

Buy it bitch, they just added 100 more attachments in the latest update. Most realistic shooter I've ever played. Prepare to die and be pissed a lot until you get used to it.

>tarkov
>good gunplay
Yeah being able to laser beam someone form the hip at 50 yards with full auto is totally great gunplay

Attached: 1551653456137.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

Thanks to you there are fucking FOUR Jow Forums games threads now. Eat shit.

STOP REPLYING TO THIS THEN JESUS CHRIST IF I MADE THIS THREAD AS SOME DISCORD TRANNY YOU RETARDS WOULD EAT. IT. UP. JUST IGNORE RETARD

I have cheated on this game extensively and can tell you without any shadow of a doubt that it is a dogshit game wrapped in good graphics and well-modeled props.
The damage model, leveling system, netcode, quests, soft-skills, and matchmaking appear to have been thought up in a matter of days.
The game is filled with cheaters and also streamers that use every exploit they can to win and there is no balance in the game at all. Within a week or so of a wipe or patch, there will be a handful of people that are near impossible for a low-level player to kill or evade because of the wealth that they have accrued.
Everyone praises it for having sick attachments and models and thousands of different weapon combinations . However, by the mid-game, you will use maybe 10 of the available attachments because all the rest of them are completely useless. The only thing that matters is recoil reduction and there are a finite amount of attachments that provide the most efficient weapons.
99% of the rest of the attachments and gear is completely useless and broken.
There are maybe 6 guns that are actually useful while the other hundred or so are just padding or something so that the AI spawn with different weapons and gear.
Different attachments don't really do different things or add different bonuses that are helpful, all of them except maybe 1 or 2 in every category are, again, loot-table padding.
The loot-tables were also recently nerfed such that certain quest items may take hundreds of hours to obtain, again making it harder for low level players to accrue any sort of wealth or experience, and also making the game more grindy and also shittier.
You won't be able to afford to go out with your sick decked out gun and night vision, armor, etc etc more than maybe once a day, and that's if you play for hours on end daily because you won't be able to afford it.
tl;dr, the game is a pile of shit that streamers like to show off because it looks very pretty.

Damn, if only Mods could do their job for once.

Attached: meanwhile at mods house.jpg (405x388, 33K)

please delete system_32 OP

Pretty much this

Attached: 1531028967886.gif (500x364, 983K)

Honest review;
It's ok. It's what I've been playing for the last year and shit happens in it that's frustrating but they fix stuff all the time. It's fun with friends. Don't get too serious about it and rage when you loose good shit. Know how to have fun with poverty tier loot. I'd say buy it and give it a shot. Have a buddy play with you or find someone

True. Most of the fun in the game is running around with a mosin or ADAR15 and plugging better geared nerds

For me its Customizable Weaponry 2.0

Attached: steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.jpg (637x358, 44K)

STOP
REPLYING
OR
STOP
COMPLAINING.
>STOP REPLYING ALREADY SAGE

>Gun shoots where barrel is pointed
>not good

Attached: 1556071035937.jpg (500x400, 31K)

>Most realistic shooter I've ever played
>helmets absorbing infinite amounts of shots dealing little to no damage to the person wearing it just because they used a slightly less powerful 5.56 cartridge
>scavs shooting your legs behind cover
>bullet velocity artificially retarded to make up for current map sizes
>can't fold half the stocks that should be foldable
>attachment system is based around arbitrary statistics and only makes 1-2 attachments in a category worth using at all
>magic prison pocket you can cram shit into and keep after dying
>scav grenades having much shorter fuses because why not
yeah, really realistic

bump :^)

Of cause it's Jow Forumstier, more than most other games.

If you like video games you may also like v4c/vidya4chan. Active video synch community since 2011. We even have girls, both male and female.

Attached: 1556746102414.jpg (956x580, 368K)

Thanks doc

This. Auto recoil dampen system is fucking retarded as well as the bullshit armor system.
If you are looking for a realistic shooter the only realistic thing is the graphics. Everything else is arcadey as fuck

>empty entire mag into guys head
>he kills you
REALISM

gracias doctor

You forgot the part where they do fix it and then fuck it up again.

In my opinion, It’d be a great game if it wasn’t pvp, since the shooting is kinda frustrating and bullshit to die to, namely the way you can full auto hose down people from up to like 100 yards from the hip.

It would make an amazing solo maybe co-op rpg, but streamers boners for what is essentially a mini battle royale ensures that will never be the case.

Its shit, game is literally pedalled by russian scammers. Wouldn't be surprised if all the people recommending it were unironic shills.

Orginally it was supposed to be single player and called Russia 2028. Apparantly that would cost too much and they made Tarkov instead, with 2028 maybe coming out afterwards, possibly in 2028.

>a
>b
/v/ projecting of c, sarcasm.

Attached: 1519399716801.jpg (640x622, 45K)

Dont buy it. It is laggy beyond any belief. Desync and netcode suck ass. Armor system is a meme. Gun play can be resumed to get the biggest mag for little dick compensation.

Its a great game if it wanted to compete with Arma or squad. Tarkov has an amazing ballistics system, penetration and stuff however the maps are literally COD size to Battlefield size. There really isn't a range where many of these guns would excel at and most of your engagements are forced

OH and the loot system is very systematic. Every map is relatively small enough that many players just rush to the main loot areas, play roshambo then who ever wins fucks off. There is little reward for patience purely because if you're not rushing and being extremely fast you're acrively losing. It's not like DayZ where the map is so huge you have to plan your traveling accordingly. It's really disappointing because if you do take your time and survive you get virtually nothing as the map has already been gutted by people who just rushed around quickly. It's not realistic to have all this realism but the best method of approach is to fucking rush the major loot spots because it plays like an arena

The gun customisation is fun, but there's fuck-all to do. I kinda hope they use this as a beta of sorts, make a more fleshed out sequel.

It reminds me of how Ghost Recon Future Soldier had the whole "Gunsmith" thing, I think I spent more time fucking around in that than actually playing the game.

Wasn't complaining, just saying to know how to have funI'll add this, patience is a virtue tactic and it works. It's a matter of how you want to play it and know how to leverage the tactic

I mean desu. I have a friend with all the fancy keys to the hotel and places. We go hatchet run, open all the doors grab what we can and skidaddle. I literally make more money and get more gear cheesing the system than going in fully kitted.

Also the food and drink system is a joke. The time dilation in game is advanced so over the course of the game the time advances really fast however you'll apparently die of thirst after 6 hours of in game time which is fucking stupid. I've always had to worry about thirst and never hunger it's really disappointing.

its Jow Forums in the sense I hate everyone that recommends it

>S.T.A.L.K.E.R
Old as fuck game that even with mods becomes as stale as a piece of bread that's been left out in the sun for weeks

>Arma 3
Autism

Thirst is disappointing

This.
I enjoy stalker call of chernobyl mod. Ive been playing it for the last 3 days and I simply collect all the guns in the zone which, is quite alot. I started off in pripyat and took the tunnel to jupiter, snorks up the ass in there and it was terrifying because i only had an mp5 and a few bullets to spare. Finally at jupiter I collected more loot from zombies and sold it to the freedom members there. I eventually had enough to buy a sunrise suit and embarked on the path to rostok, through the red forest i went where i met forester and he told me his story. Im in rostok now exploring the zone and doing quests using rostok as a center base. I feel like the guns fire like they should. If you get a half good svd and are using it it may not shoot straight to begin with but after you fix it, it shoots where you point it.

That's fine but going in kitted and hitting other squads is fun. Just gotta get rid of gear fear man

It honestly seems like they had two different visions for the game purely because they have all this fucking realism and features but the setting they've put it into literally demands the complexity of cod. No need for thirst, food or any of this shit. Hell it even has magazine checking, chamber checking, slow and fast reloads, if you tap the reload button twice he'll drop a mag and put in a new one instead of recycling it back into your pouch. The customization is insane even compared to Arma with mods that support it.

Which is why I still like it. It is fun now with a good squad. It is fun with the insane customization and options available. Tactically it is fun. I'm no fan of the recoil system or thirst, but other than that it is good. Better then Arma in some aspects (not all)

Base gameplay is fun, control are autistic but you don't have to know the autistic controls to play effectively (side-step button, smooth lean, blind firing). Missions are pretty stupid considering other people can simply camp objectives while hiding in a bush or treeline.

playing with a group is honestly more stressful than playing solo, everything you do and see you have to ask 'is that one of you guys?' before firing. your own team is just as much of a threat as you are.

It's ass to play solo because you can't cover all your angles due to complex map design. You need to play with at least one other person to have the game be enjoyable

here's a Jow Forums discord for it with people who mostly know what they're doing and can communicate well: discord.gg/mv9HrU

Danke doktor

>boi
I hate this term