Which one should I get for my first pistol? FN 509 or HK VP9?

Which one should I get for my first pistol? FN 509 or HK VP9?

In leaning heavily towards the vp9 but the 509 is slightly cheaper

Attached: 7089176_01_hk_vp_9_tactical_and_fn_509_640.jpg (640x480, 61K)

they both suck dick and the fact that you're looking at these two shows you're an idiot who needs to do another 1000 hours of research before posting

I think the 509 is ugly I'd pick the batman gun between the two but for the first gun you may be better served by a glock since you'll be able to stock up on ammo and accessories with the money you save after cost of the gun and mags

Glock 19 was my 3rd choice

>they both suck dick
>my SD9VE is basically a Glock so there's no reason to spend more than $200 on a pistol

Hk is an decent brand. Overpriced. Sig, Glock, Cz ( depending on the model) and Taurus also depending on the model are good. Personally I like the newer Beretta 92 models.

Personally own a VP9SK for edc and I love the hell out of it. It's pleasant to shoot with the mag attachment but as said, it's overpriced. Just buy a glock and more ammo if you want to shoot stuff.

Don't listen to these tard muffins.
Go spend $295 on a Creed and you get
>best ergonomics
>best trigger
Go see the hickok review, or better yet go rent one.
The thing shoots like a .22.

Attached: 23242.jpg (500x500, 35K)

Creed is basically an unreliable P30L with the LEM trigger.

VP9 is cheaper than a fucking G17 in some areas

FN cancels handguns and offers no support, the warranty specifically says if you don't have it inspected every 2000 rounds you're no longer covered if something breaks. Fuck FN.

You should get an M&P9 2.0 to be honest, but of your options, VP9

FN 509.

>unreliable
Gonna need a source for that claim

I'll get back to you just as soon as someone actually buys a creed

Id go with the 509 tactical. I use to own a vp9. Recently rented a 509 out of curiosity and it was really slick. Also fn>hk. Both are solid choices.

>Also fn>hk.
You high as fuck son

But it looks like a fancy hi-point. I’ve never shot one but the bite axis looks really high.

Beretta

Attached: IMG_3773.jpg (600x450, 90K)

So you don't have any idea, got it.

>tupperware pistol
what were they thinking?

Don't do this.

Ribbed for her pleasure

Why not? Shoots great.

in the same boat. thinking of getting a glock maybe. or maybe i should just get a 1991 gov model, idk.

I got no dog in this race, but I always discount the opinion of anyone who comments on a pistol, good or bad, who didn't also own said pistol at some point.

I dont know about the creed (it might be good, i dont know anything about it) but i was also going to suggest a walther. German quality, great triggers, and less “name brand” tax than hk

Obviously the HK.
The one with the Hammer, which is the P30.

>the warranty specifically says if you don't have it inspected every 2000 rounds you're no longer covered if something breaks.

Bullshit, you gotta source for that? There's nothing on the FN website for the 509 owners manual about that.

I would go for the hk.

which model 509 are you looking at? I've kinda been looking at them too

Get a glock brand glock not a cheap knockoff