HK P30 vs VP9

Which one should I buy, Jow Forums?

Attached: D7K_8076_zps153ad6d0.jpg (1024x743, 98K)

I own a P30 I'd go with that because the grip is super comfortable and classic firearms has a deal on them right now

Neither one because they cost too fucking much for what they are. Get an M&P9, a case of ammo and call it a day fampai

VP40

Sportsman's Warehouse had grey framed VP40s for $399. I regret not picking one up now.

But what if I'm not a poorfag?

>.40

Attached: 1557357700221.jpg (220x310, 16K)

I have no complaints whatsoever

M&P is absolute shit it feels like tupperware with a 35 pound trigger.

Do you want a hammer fired or a striker fired? The vp9 will have a much better trigger but the p30 is viewed as being “more authentic hk” as opposed to the vp9. Some Hk fags claim the vp9 is kind of a trendy cousin to the hk family and view it as an outsider to other hk pistols.

Not a fan of .40, but HK pistols in .40 are the most comfortable .40 to shoot.

A good trigger is a huge selling point desu

P30 LEM > VP9 > P30 DA/SA

What's the relevant difference between the LEM and DA/SA?

The 2.0 trigger is not bad now. But the one before that was shit.

One is a light DAO with a consistent 4.5lb to 5lb pull, one is a DA/SA with a mediocre 4.5lb to 5lb SA pull

Go with the vp9 then. The lem is a bug improvement over regular but still not as good as the vp9. Thats one pro to striker fired guns- lighter and more consistent trigger pulls

PPQ M2

Attached: 1553726749907.jpg (500x508, 17K)

>But what if I already have one?

Great! it feels less shitty. Spend money on it.

Why would it be an outsider? It can't be because it's striker fired.

Then you're better off with P30. VP9 is for all intents and purposes the same as PPQ, so with a P30 you'd at least have a hammer fired gun too.

That's a fair point. THanks for that.

DA/SA is typical DA/SA.

LEM is supposed to give you the ability to have your finger on the trigger when clearing a house or similar. You get the safety of a long DA pull but keeping it light and smooth enough so it's not so hard to aim. It's a pretty neat concept actually.

VP9 or PPQ? They even look similar.

Attached: 23242.jpg (500x500, 35K)