Vultures

even the victims are sick of bloomberg's vultures

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-05-09 01-12-03.png (1000x725, 546K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ReporterAshley/status/1126338316628971521
youtube.com/watch?v=9Jz1TjCphXE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

People are just getting tired of politics. You can barely have a conversation nowadays without having to carefully tread around hot topics.

bump

Thank God.
Glad they're finally realizing that the media is the true enemy.
Not only is it constantly trying to divide, but they also use you, don't care about the people, and only care about their goddamned ratings.

I believe in free speech, but not in what they do, and that is genuinely trying to break up a stable, civilized nation.

fuck off back to Jow Forums

Shut the fuck up nigger

Fuck off yourself cunt

Neck yourself you mouthbreather

provide a link you piece of shit

twitter.com/ReporterAshley/status/1126338316628971521

Attached: awdwadawd.png (580x331, 28K)

Have sex

Fuck you nigger mouth

>these juvenile, kneejerk reactions

lay off the plant-estrogens and man up son.

>tfw went to hrhs

Based
>First it turns out the shooters were too young to legally own handguns
>Then it turns out they were a gay and a tranny, respectively
>Then they turned out to be anti-Christian and anti-Blumpf
And now this. The narrative just keeps crumbling

Fuck off

kys irl fag

See anyone familiar on the news?

Attached: IMG_4801.png (594x582, 41K)

I didn't really look. I graduated in 2012 so I'd only know teachers at this point

Remember the guy who exchanged fire with the Sutherland Springs shooter and refused to talk to the media? Same shit. You go through one of the worst days of your entire life and immediately one side or the other of a political wedge issue swoop in to make you their flag with zero real interest in your well being.

Fuck the news cycle. Would have been better if national news stayed in pring.

These fuckers deserve to get the shot beat out of them. If you see them on the streets, punch them in the nose. You already know they'd have you and your family in jail or killed.

i wouldn't blame the news entirely, its not like WE aren't all excited to see who the culprit is.

>You go through one of the worst days of your entire life
fuck no, one of my fantasies is killing over 20 terrorists or incels who are trying to kill a bunch of kids at a school. then basking in the glory during tv interviews

Yea, but you're an edgy teen and not a normal person.

Pol btfo again

Post guns with timestamp

and you're a pussy. thats why they had to make up things like valhalla or 72 virgins to get faggots like you into battle.

Attached: 1557383041640.gif (300x236, 1.82M)

But thats the exact same as the headline. Learn to read zogbot.

except everyone interviewing you is an even more insidious enemy.

>ywn never banepost or meme big iron lyrics on national tv after being a hero
>you would never be witnessed as the basedest user

it hurts

Source or link.

>who are trying to kill a bunch of kids at a school
Yeah, but the reality is likely they've already succeeded and your mitigating further casualties. Which means, simply by proxy, you'll be attending the funerals of several friends or family.

i dont care. think about the sponsors and the bitches, and the bros giving you the thumbs up sign from across the street. man you could even ask for a free car during an interview, and some rich dude will buy you one.
ikr

Kill yourself. I mean it.

Attached: 57604407_126090881899614_1648691770017447936_o.jpg (1293x1080, 80K)

part of the fantasy is saving some kids from bleeding out with chest seals, TQs, gauze, all that shit. some will die of course.

Speak for yourself

> Entire footage reel is just user leaning in closer to reporters and shouting "WHAT?" over and over again due to his new hearing loss

imagine the Jow Forums gifs of yourself doing speed reloads and rifle to pistol transitions from school camera footage

Attached: DSPOFace.gif (280x280, 1.57M)

I didn't want to get out of bed here's my bedside p80.

Hahaha, nice cope. I shouldn't expect much it's summer after all.

Attached: 20190509_114018.jpg (4128x3096, 2.39M)

God damn, dude. Fucking persec. Risk v reward on a high schooler calling you out.

>i wouldn't blame the news entirely
Nobody would bat an eye at these events if they weren't reported on for 24 hours at a time on every occasion. WE wouldn't be excited because WE would have no idea what happened. Contrary to popular belief, the news cycle does not reflect what Americans want to hear about. It reflects what they want the American public to hear for political purposes. They are vultures, and always have been.

>but muh journalistic integrity
Never existed. Everybody has bias, those that think otherwise are kidding themselves.

Attached: 1553445758762.jpg (1024x665, 124K)

I don't care, I cleared my Metadata, I've posted full autos before. If the government was half as competent as everyone thinks they are, we would all be fucked.

>I believe in free speech, but
NO BUTS!

That was the dude jacking off after he had already started streaming but forgot the stream was running.
Was that on Twitch?

Free speech only protects them from the government. It doesn't mean I can't kick their ass

Idk how she can say the event is being politicized but not about guns.
Is this taken out of context somehow or does she really not think the Democrats wish she'd died too just to up the body count?

think so

"My one regret is that the police got here so quickly, I'd have dangled that guy from the rafters if I'd had the chance"

Not surprised.
Even up here in Canada, only old cunts want more gun control.

Attached: Canadian firearm report handgun ban support demographics.png (602x648, 244K)

Attached: Canadian firearm report AWB support demographics.png (605x713, 259K)

What the others said

Based. Post fullautos

last baneposter got thrown in the slammer

Peanut-brained negroid

>hey look i posted a literally who news site that made contradictory articles, the press is corrupt!

what exactly would you propose, banning news?

Generation Zyklon has had enough

"Journalist" detected.

You didn't answer

I'm not the person you asked the question to.
You know how we improve performance in not-shit fields? Performance metrics.
Automatically deduct points every time journalists use non-objective writing (outside of quotes). I haven't seen a single fucking article in the last 10 years that would pass an objective writing course. Have you?

incorrectly reporting a story
1st offense cut off your hands
2nd offense cut out your tongue
3rd cut off your head

Kys yourself

nationwide news networks are openly involved in politics and push propaganda, banning them would unironically be a good start

>banning news
No, banning news organizations would be just as bad as what they do now. The problem is that the news cycle is beholden to the same ratings structure as the rest of television, so they need to broadcast things that will get viewers. In order to do that, they need to understand their target viewers so that they can produce stories that will draw their viewers in. I realize that I might not have explained this all that well so here is an exercise that you can do on your own time.
>go to any news organization's social media (NPR is the best for this)
>skim over any story that they post
>go to the comments section
>read the comments
After reading the article and seeing who responds to it, you'll understand why these people were drawn to the article in the first place.
I think NPR is the best for this exercise for a few reasons, primarily because they generally post things that I disagree with and seeing the cancer in the comments section just sort of confirms my bias against those nany state leftists. Also, they're a good candidate because while all news media is biased (because all humans are biased) they are actually extremely up front about their bias, which is sort of refreshing.
Anyway, I said all of that to say this: the news prints what they know will get views. More views = more money. Right now mass shootings are all the rage, these organizations know that, so they run with this bullshit for the next two weeks until some kid sees that shit and says to himself "hey that seems like a pretty good idea" and decides to get famous the easy way. I forget the name of this phenomenon, but it has actually been explained by psychologists. The same thing happens with suicide, that's why you never see suicides broadcasted on the news, because there absolutely WILL be copycats, there are actually regulations against broadcasting suicides on the news for that exact reason.

Okay Achmed

Attached: punishment for theft.jpg (1446x824, 191K)

>which is sort of refreshing.
it shouldn't be because those cunts are funded by your tax dollars

just taking away the journalists tools for lying seems reasonable

Touchè. Either way, it is what it is. It isn't likely to change though. Still, they're the perfect organization to learn how a news outlet is truly beholden to their viewer base. Actually, their article about this exact incident is pretty telling.

Attached: 58in0yy.png (750x389, 529K)

lmao based zoomers

>Touchè
Wrong accent.

I agree it would be nice to defend my school or family, but I think that even killing just 1 person in self defense may fuck with your head, let alone 20. I think saying "oh yeah I wish I got to shoot em" is a little shortsighted. If I had to I would, but it would probably screw with my head for a few years.

Oui bah fais pas chier, hein

no they should be fined $5,000,000 for every mistake they publish.

Okay

J'aurais pu dire pire choses que ça.

This is blown out of proportions from both sides, aka pro-gun control and pro-gun rights.
Just a hundreds of kids walked out because they didn't want to listen to politics during a "vigil" hosted by Brady Campaign for Gun Violence.
Eventually, they all returned.
It's really shitty that the local Democratic representative and senator decided to politicize the situation but you also see pro-gun groups jumping in and hailing these kids as heroes for being sick of politics believing them to be on their side.

Attached: 1474075167447.jpg (800x767, 126K)

Publicizing a protest is very different from publicizing a vigil. Especially when the former is specifically about the latter.

Attached: Feinstein.jpg (300x398, 80K)

> you also see pro-gun groups jumping in and hailing these kids as heroes
When does that ever happen? Every time some sperg goes on a rampage gun grabbers are flocking like flies to shit. School shootings are politicized alright but not the way you imply, there is no equivalence here.

Why is this shooting getting so much news? Only one guy died and he rushed the shooters. Wouldn’t shock me if the cops caused the other few injuries.

>I forget the name of this phenomenon, but it has actually been explained by psychologists.
The Contagion Effect, I think is what it's called

>what exactly would you propose, banning news?
How about we stop jerking off reporters as the arbiters of truth for a start. They are the people who claim to be the guardians of the republic but more often than not shit the bed while attempting to do that. They are just the same as us, full of flaws and bias. The only difference is that they get a blue checkmark next to their name.

>hey look I posted a literally who news site that made contradictory articles, the press is corrupt!
Is the Atlantic a literal who as well? Or are you some fucking dipshit that believes everything he is spoonfed?

Attached: 1553445810347.jpg (1024x640, 99K)

The Russian Collusion narrative has fallen through, and what's going on now is just procedural noise. They need to keep eyeballs on screens.
Also, the 8 injured still counts it as a "mass shooting"

Blow it out your ass

>How about we stop jerking off reporters as the arbiters of truth for a start. They are the people who claim to be the guardians of the republic but more often than not shit the bed while attempting to do that. They are just the same as us, full of flaws and bias. The only difference is that they get a blue checkmark next to their name.
This. Their martyr complex is so pathetic.

Attached: DW0-KwCUMAEKLiY.jpg (1038x1137, 385K)

Wow, looks like Canadians are more against assault weapon bans/restrictions than Americans

HAHA

Attached: 1555098923766.webm (480x528, 402K)

And this report was done by the Liberal Party of Canada in order to justify their gun control platform.
youtube.com/watch?v=9Jz1TjCphXE

I’ve been on Jow Forums for nearly 15 years and have never seen anything in here that angers me or makes me sicker than that kike in that image/webm/gif

>he doesn't laugh at the memes coming to life

Truely righteous anger is an intense emotion

with a noose or a tall building or something that's not a gun. don't become a gun death statistic

Fuck yourself cock sucking dumb nigger faggot

>so they need to broadcast things that will get viewers.
But the cable has been hemorrhaging viewers and they clearly don't give a fuck, they just double down.
Media, old or new, never made money, they're all loss leaders at best. People investing in media are buying influence and chance to shape the dominant opinion of the chattering classes. It's nothing new, it's always been that way.

It's not just news it's all media and entertainment, they'll lose money on shitty franchises and woke shit nobody likes if it keeps moving the goalposts.

subscribe to pewdiepie

>hemorrhaging viewers
True, but their income still depends on ratings. No one is arguing that the traditional news media is dying out, that much is obvious, what I'm arguing is that they circulate things like mass shootings because it still garners attention and for any media company, attention = money. I guess what I'm saying is that while silencing the news would be unconstitutional for sure, they are still the main catalyst in this problem.

rights are for individuals
corporations should not be considered individuals
corporations that spread propaganda should be banned

>let's have a conversation about gun control
>reeeee stop you're a troll!
>you're triggering me
>fucking nazis