Victory day parade 2019

Because I know, that our Ameri/k/an friends here secretly love to watch our parades.
youtube.com/watch?v=P7xu5XT68oU
Parade will begin at 02:00 EST.

Attached: 5cd1781e67a3c.jpg (1227x818, 301K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yFNRlvEh7ok
youtu.be/Vb-UOVOg8Ds
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Young_Army_Cadets_National_Movement
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah, I wish the US would do more military parades. I kinda get why we don’t, but there’s something about tanks rolling down a street that’s just so cool. People would probably bitch less about tax dollars going to the military if they had more opportunities to see it in public.

Wait.

I thought it was 03:00 EST? Another guy said it was 10 AM Moscow.

It starts in an hour and 15 minutes.

Then it is 03:00 EST

I think it's the opposite, people would complain that their tax dollars are being spent on a parade. Even though it could be said to be part of training.
The past few decades have also created this idea that only "evil" or "ineffective" countries will parade their troops and equipment, the US used to for Presidential Inaugurations and other events but it's fallen by the wayside. Last true military parade I can think of for America was after the Gulf War.

Attached: Comrade Dyatlov is not amused.jpg (1509x809, 142K)

Which thread is better for watching this? Jow Forums or Jow Forums?

If you're asking this question, you're probably better off on Jow Forums.

Are you using Chinese made equipment? Because those are inaccurate.

Attached: aaaaa.jpg (648x107, 14K)

ET and EST are not the same, Comrade.

Attached: Comrade Dyatlov despises you with all of his heart.jpg (1429x813, 213K)

literally one hour according to the stream, its 2am EST right now, so it would be 3am when it starts

Attached: chrome_2019-05-09_01-58-57.png (539x162, 149K)

youtu.be/yFNRlvEh7ok

Attached: Russia to Soviet, that's what we wanted you to think.gif (245x184, 977K)

Didn't Trump want his own parade after visit Paris?

Lol what? And waste money that would've been used for transgender surgeries instead?

Yeah, and people got all worked up because that somehow made him a fascist. I think the guys been a terrible president, but the media overblows every little thing he does into some sort of catastrophic crisis.

Supposedly the only new equipment on the show is general's limo.
An impressive 600hp cabrio, with hybrid engine and suspension that makes You think You're sailing over the roughly paved Red Square.

Attached: 184823937.jpg (720x683, 71K)

Yeah, but I bet that limo could beat the US presidential limo in a fight. It’s an advanced, 5th gen limousine.

i wont be suprised if it has some missiles considering you know..

its a russian car

Here’s a live link with tanks and vehicles in the streets
youtu.be/Vb-UOVOg8Ds
Yeah I wish America would do parades as well seeing some abrams tanks rolling around in formation ....... muh dick
That being said would be good if Germany still marched the way east Germany/Prussian Germany marched

Attached: A912D96D-DEB8-4651-A060-FEB5619B5EE8.jpg (300x393, 38K)

Well, they do have the military tattoos where they wear stahlhelms and carry torches. Sorta reminiscent of certain military traditions.

>(38 KB, 300x393)

Attached: 1143.4 baku (2).jpg (1900x2490, 2.73M)

Of course, 433mm Stolichnaya revolver launcher activated on drivers console . And 64 Putinka VLS cells in passengers compartment

Attached: Ki_1Q47uaMk.png (640x612, 342K)

Dang the old Kiev class were interesting looking ships. Part of me thinks they're hideous but an equally sized part has really come to like them.
As for German military tradition, some of it has been preserved but it's only during certain events;specifically for the Wachbataillon to perform. Perhaps in the coming years there will be some more return to it if the Bundeswehr tries to raise morale & increases its funding.

It’s Russia, so there’s probably something thermobaric somewhere in the mix.

It started

All aircraft flyovers cancelled due to bad weather(

Anything particularly new this year? My internet doesn't seem to want to be streaming things right now so I may have to just watch it later.

That's a shame.

>"Red Army"
>wear solid green
???

What happened to the Chaika limos?

So, remind me again, why Abrams will fuck up roads in DC, but Topol-M dildo launcher will not fuck up roads in Moscow?

Red square is designed for parades, DC is designed for soccer mum vans

Red Army doesn't exist since 1946

Because Topol produces much less surface pressure? The tracks is that fucks up the road, even with rubber inserts. They just don't really care, it seems.
You realize they don't just teleport to Red Square, they have to ride through the entirety of the fucking Moscow to get there.

Attached: btr-mdm (3).jpg (2250x1500, 1.92M)

God damn why are Russian women so hot

>russian parade
If you saw one you saw them all. Ostentatious cheap pathos with no substance. Who are they trying to fool?

One is tracked and one is wheeled? the missile of the Topol-M is 25200lb lighter than the M1A2 SEPV2 and that's including the warhead

Russian people

>If you saw one you saw them all.
Last 3 or so years there has been a bunch of new stuff.

Attached: 1533615445448.png (1280x1122, 189K)

Congratulations on 74 years, and on the upcoming anniversary of V-J Day as well.
Even if tensions were high during the Cold War, and become high at times now, the world has been fortunate enough to not fall into a war as destructive as those in the 20th century.

Attached: UnitedWeAreStrong_Flicr.com_WarAD.jpg (355x500, 131K)

Cheers.

Attached: ТАК ОНО И БУДЕТ!.jpg (489x765, 135K)

Let's just hope they'll accidentally broadcast the feed from the upwards cam live as the girls in skirts will be marching :3

Attached: 15573744527520.png (1365x767, 1.45M)

Who the hell are these?

Attached: who.png (1920x1080, 3.97M)

We all think it but you didn'tn't have to say it...

Kek.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1272x709, 160K)

Russian Hitlerjugend

wtf Steven Seagal?!

he is loved by russians btw and have a russian citizenship given by Putin

Attached: tru russian.jpg (3004x2003, 416K)

You mean Putinjugend?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Young_Army_Cadets_National_Movement

VEH DEH VEH

Yes, sorry

>ATACS uniform
fucking based

National guard is mostly using that atacs-fg now I think

I want to french kiss him already. Post girls dammit!

Always kind of bugged me how the WW2 vehicles are given modern markings.

>Invincible & Legendary
Best march.

>Tor-M2
Where the fuck is Tor-M3 god fucking damn it, they do operate them for years at this point. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Its one of my favorites too, though Varyag and "The Crew - One family" are up there as well.

Holy hell, everything new from Russia is HUGE. They went from vehicles that packed the crew in like sardines- to things that need ladders to mount.

They are till they hit 35. Maybe it’s just the Russian lifestyle, but all their women seem to age pretty early.

Fuck, no planes for this year.
Fuck clouds.

The Russian Military underwent a lot of reform in the decade after the and 2nd Chechen and osettia war

agreed, ban clouds

Some asshole said that they were gonna show off some kind of new turret or something for the Armata with 20mm, guess wrong

But ive seen enough, goodnight russian bros

Imagine what would happen if Neocons and liberals found out that Putler had weather control.

all modern stuff is like that though, look at MRAPS or other recent APC's

Gotta stay away from those IEDs

It seems like it's been a big shift away from what used to be the Soviet doctrine, and which carried over to Russia for a time. Even though their main tank is still a T-72 variant, everything else from the Armata program and others have really changed things up. Maybe they're slightly too big but I also haven't seen them compared to similar vehicles of other nations.

That is definitely true. IEDs are a big concern for everyone.

Just send the tu-95 first

Attached: 1534776637203.jpg (1849x2773, 296K)

I read somewhere that there was going to be Uran-9 and Uran-6 which are unmanned combat vehicle and unmanned mine clearing vehicle. Along with other UAVs but because of stupid clouds i guess it didn't happen

The Wikipedia article for the parade had more than a few things that didn't show, not including the entire cancelled air section.

Serial T-14 was reserved for next year because 75th Anniversary.

A shame really the Uran-9 looks cool and so do the other stuff that didnt show

Attached: uran-9.jpg (2250x1461, 1.93M)

T-14s are not in active use yet and the production numbers are low anyway, yes?

20 built, 132 planned

so russian weather control on may 9 is a myth then

Thereisabar-ic, indeed

These are dummy missiles

So did Gerard Depardieu, currently prosecuted by Moscow for tax avoidance

Attached: 1557319008184.jpg (798x436, 32K)

after using it, weather is usually super fucked for next 5 days in Moscow
they probably didn't do it since it's not 75 years and it's storms rather then just clouds here for the last 2 days, wouldn't work anyway

like pottery, not surprised at all

Not yet passed the final tests. Still in prototype testing. Some were given to military for feedback but most are still under company testing. A high ranking UVZ official said there will be external changes to the serial vehicle which will attend next year's parade. I believe the tests and acceptance will be on and after November.

They actually prosecute people in Russia for that? Who’d he piss off?

I think they wanted around 90$ worth of his stuff, but couldn't find anything to take and closed the case lol
Probably he annoyed somebody in local high circles where he lived a little bit, since he now moved to another part of the country

Can't make this shit up:
>However, this past summer, Mordovia’s federal service of court marshals complained that Depardieu owed back taxes. The value of the actor’s debt’s to the regional budget was not disclosed, and it’s not clear at the moment what actions Mordovia’s authorities could take against him.

>Under Russian laws, a debtor’s possessions could be confiscated as compensation, but Depardieu owns no assets in the region. The only property he owns in Russia is, reportedly, a luxury apartment in Chechnya’s capital Grozny, which was given to him by the regional dictator Ramzan Kadyrov.

America has parades too, Ivan.

Attached: 160628-N-SB299-023.jpg (1600x1143, 219K)

Kek

From what I've heard that thing is trash

>41420328
Bad strawman

Attached: 1555940246017.png (686x692, 455K)

Hope they'll actually manage to make it and we won't have the same money stealing conservative disaster as with AK-12

I would not be surprised if this turns out to be true.

Here you go Jow Forums, snapped you some Armata

Attached: IMG_20190507_105519.jpg (4160x3120, 2.37M)

Noice.

Dzięki, Iwan.
Nice nails, too.

Btw, skies over Moscow cleared out like 30 minutes after parade was over.
I guess their cloudbusting chemicals just need time to kick in.

Attached: IMG_20190507_101710.jpg (4160x3120, 3.64M)

Allegedly, the biggest issue is getting a consistent control signal on the ground. In open fields, it’s had few issues, but in urban environments, where something like that would actually be very useful, signal interruptions are too frequent.

Change the date on you phone

No need, it's from the rehearsals and not the main parade.

Yeah, someone's definitely getting his ass kicked for weather control

God damn it.

Attached: 1256890208377.jpg (88x101, 3K)

bump?

What's the protocol if when one of the tanks/vehicles malfunctions and stops dead right on the center of the parade?