NORTH KOREA LAUNCHES MISSILE "AGAIN"

Why wont these chink shits listen to the greatest super power in this world, USA?

news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LPOD&mid=sec&oid=001&aid=0010815540&rc=N

I don't get it, do they want us to nuke them?

Attached: NK.png (900x607, 202K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EFof6s1O1mY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Does anyone know if that IRBM is a copy of the Iskander, or a copy of the Chinese copy of the Iskander? Or could it be a copy of the South Korean copy of the Iskander?

>mfw when they nuke california and then get destroyed

Attached: cz1mYkK.jpg (900x900, 57K)

but...nobel peace prize...

It's about getting daddy's attention. And somehow we ended up being daddy for the entire fucking world.

We chose that position back in 1945. It wasn’t like we just stumbled into being the sole global superpower.

Is that the same tech that Bill Clinton sold to the ChiComs?

More like:
>North Korea falls apart because lol-sanctions.
>Look at these people, they're starving. How could it be (when we don't allow anyone to trade with the food-import reliant nation)?
>North Korea comes into talks, sets its deal.
>US comes, US shows agreement.
>North Korea gets happy.
>US rewrites the peace agreement to make them a puppet regime set up against Russia and China.
>North Korea nopes out hard because they know it would be a suicide as China and Russia would rather create a new world sea in their place than to allow a US puppet regime setting up nukes right next door.
>Why are the Norks so hard to deal with it?

Norks want out scott-free. American couldn't give a single fuck about the gooks and wants a strategic victory in Asia out of it.
And of course, talking with Russians and Chinese would serve fuck all, because their only way out is South Korea and that meas going through US diplomats and their bullshit politics.

I really wish that would happen. I wish they would drop a nuke right on San Francisco or LA and give the west an excuse to glass the entire shitty little communist country.

REPORT ALL CUNTS LIKE THIS ON SIGHT

Attached: The pol screaming troll.jpg (816x1356, 378K)

He's actually right you idiot.

>agreeing with yourself

Attached: Blank+_75c83f5f6e350380b15a14c5e0f956ea.jpg (528x396, 87K)

>cunt literally opens with "this is off topic"
>ever right

Thanks mods, now all we need you to do is purge the lazy cunt mods on Jow Forums and /v/

Attached: Hug.gif (480x270, 2.87M)

It's a not-Iskander.

>Norks still testing missiles
>Iran breaking nuclear sanctions
>Russia strengthening it's military
>Maduro doing whatever he likes to his people

Wow... So this is the power of Trumpian foreign policy...

>muh foreign policy
who cares about other countries?
pro tip, it's not me

America became a superpower by caring about what other countries are doing.

yea and now we're almost in ruins because of it

You're almost in ruins because you stepped away. Interventionism worked for the US. Isolationism makes the US weak.

Odd, we are still the worlds only superpower, and currently kicking the economic shit out of the next guy down.

>NORTH KOREA LAUNCHES MISSILE "AGAIN"
No shit... but so what?

>Or could it be a copy of the South Korean copy of the Iskander?
Probably this one. If you're going to steal plans, you may as well steal the copy that's already been translated into your language.

lol no, interventionism didnt work, the war economy did. there is no real war right now and even if there was, americans footing the bill to protect faggots who hate us isnt working.

Except it clearly is working. Your brainlet ass being unable to comprehend why is irrelevant to the fact that it is, and has been, working.

>protect me american taxpayers!!!!
no thanks

If your pissy about "muh taxes" you have a lot more low hanging fruit to go after than the military.

Based brainlet. It's amazing that the US is currently being run by dumbasses like yourself.

>being this dense
>protect me REEEEEEE!!!!
no thanks

>no thanks

Ok cool I'll look to China and Russia instead.

>he talks about dense
>he thinks US FP is a protection racket

you do that. im sure they'll be glad to foot the bill.
>he thinks US FP is a protection racket

>he thinks it isnt

>>he thinks it isnt
>being this dense

>foot the bill.
Its funny that you think there is a bill to be had.

>you do that. im sure they'll be glad to foot the bill.

They will, undermining the US and increasing their soft power. The US being isolationist hurts them massively, and I don't know why people don't understand that.

Being isolationist hurts the US that is. The enemies of the US absolutely love it.

>Vehemently try to avoid both world wars
>End up getting dragged into it late both times
>Test out new high-speed rice cookers on the assholes that shot up your vacation home
>Suddenly everybody either wants to be your friend or form a union to oppose you
We kinda did.

>We kinda did.
No, we were playing very deliberate plays even as the war was still going on.

>other countries arent allowed to test weapons
Israelis are getting scared

America's biggest problem was, is, and always will be loud masses of plebs fucking up the policy process by preventing the ruling class from managing things correctly.

This erases your GDP.

Attached: communism.png (589x865, 29K)

You can leave out silicon valley.

>californian cope

>nuking LA or SF would eliminate all economic activity in the state of california
cope harder LA/SF dweller

Nukes aren't a thanos snap

Id rather they hit Sacramento and delet Finestien and gov Jewsome

>high speed rice cooker
Fucking kek

a few months ago I know Jow Forums was up in arms about the mods and jannies because they got compromised pretty hard. ten niggerdick threads and another ten about AoC or yang. sure, one or two is pretty standard, but when half the catalog is "U MAD WYTEBOI" it gets tiresome.

>Nukes aren't a thanos snap
Don't remind me.

mods and jannies are the ones posting monkey dicks

>they got compromised pretty hard
Jow Forums is mad becuase the trolls have switched to the newest population. Those threads are easy replies.

The original compromisers are scared that they will be replaced like they replaced the orginalfags.

Iskander is a Russian missile, not American.

Government spending.
California's government barrows money, refinances debt and spends it on government pensions, employment and contracts.
Its all just barrowed money.
The taxes are used to increase debt spending.
Its a boomer lie. Spending debt with no consequences.
A whole generation of lies, deception with no responsibility.
When they die in enough numbers and lose their grip on power. This world will burn in frost or fire.

>Why won't anyone take a failed reality TV star who will do anything you want him to if he can spin it as a ''win'' to his cult seriously?

Gee, I don't know.

A small price for the glorious future of the United States.

who cares, leave the Norks alone. Every country should have a credible deterrent.

let's face it, china's more of a threat.

Exactly. All these poor uneducated hillbillies talk shit about new york, cali... without us you 80 iq Bible thumping Israel fellating retards would be living in huts. All of the major tech and business goes on in these states, and if not, it's in a big city such as Austin or seattle. We literally make this country it's money. We make its tech. We make and run damn near everything. The only useful things you redneck queers even do is make food which we will use machines for soon enough then you will be scrounging on our streets with the rest of the bums

> but your gun laws are cucked
And there is resistance against that. And we can still own them. The recent mag ruling in cali further proves that

LOOKS LIKE Jow Forums-JUCHE GANG IS TAKING OFF AGAIN!
Oh, and death to America, of course.

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=EFof6s1O1mY

Attached: juche.jpg (480x356, 84K)

>muh shekels