How to prepare

I believe that there isn't long before we will have to defend our beliefs here in the EU.
How would i prepare for said day?
Guns are a no go cuz of stupid fag gov.
I'm planning on buying plates for my vest as well as looking in on a bug out bag.
What yall recommend?

Attached: mens-shorts-1970s-fashion-7.jpg (605x593, 89K)

A gun

Cant, not old nuf plus stupid laws makes it hella hard to get anything with more than 2 shot

Then you're gonna die

What if i don't?

Children aren't allowed on Jow Forums

Lube. It will help.

Learn to beg.

Who says im a child?

Let me guess, fifteen year old Brit

nope, scandi-fag

You just said you're underage. Are you not that bright too?

come out as bi. they'll be easier on you if you have a minority card to play.

You just said you're under 18

I said i wasn't old enough to own a gun. there are multiple factor besides my age. Economy being another

there might be further restrictions. like how saying you can't drink in britain means you're

No, both Scandinavian countries in the EU require you to be 18 to get a gun

>I said i wasn't old enough to own a gun

Yeah, so you're under 18, you have no money, you're stupid, you're a kid.

Right, then there's the waiting period, special licences and so on and if you're lucky then after all that with years of waiting, you can get a single shot 22 that will cost you 1000 usd minimum

So you're just lazy and making excuses when somehow thousands upon thousands of other people don't.

Buy an illegal gun from the sand nigger gangsters in your country and then save it for when its time to kill those motherfuckers

>I believe that there isn't long before we will have to defend our beliefs here in the EU.
Which beliefs exactly?

Stop breaking my balls dude, I just wanted input on how much food and other supplies. How much food do YOU have, whats YOUR plan, how many guns do YOU have, how many bullets?
If you be prepping jesus then share your gear mate, i'm just a "kid" trying to learn right?

We have these threads every day.

>Guns are a no go cuz of stupid fag gov
Where do you live that guns are completely unobtainable?

In my country we are only allowed to have shotguns, and that after a bunch of paperwork, so I ended up just buying shotgun shells and making my own guns, a slam fire being the easiest and I have also made a 410 single shot pistol.

Here in scandinavia there is a shit loada muslim immigrants against our freedom of speech, not long ago there were riots in copenhagen where immigrants would burn cars and throw rocks at police. Plus the government is trying to go the commie way and help them dam arabs

Start by not being a pathetic, whining liar.

When did i lie? When was i pathetic?

He's one of those people who just assumes and never actually bothers to look up real shooting and ownership, he'd rather be a professional victim than a gun owner.

i shoot, just can't own a gun for multiple reasons my guy

Bitching about how you can't get guns cause you'e underage, then saying you're not underage.

didn't bitch, didnt want input on guns but other aspects such as food, water and meds

>Cant, not old nuf plus stupid laws makes it hella hard

Hello edgy thirteen year old

>get off mah board REE
Get over it pussy

So you are underage

can't get a gun mate

Lazy coward.

>Guns are a no go cuz of stupid fag gov.
Well there's nowhere guns are completely illegal so you're either a child or a criminal

lazy, not really, got two jobs and go to school,
Coward, nope, i stick up for what i believe in
Hella tired of getting nothing i can use of this post, yup

Lol someone has a shitty life

Attached: 1554168917426.jpg (680x680, 32K)

Not exactly believable from someone so weak they have to lie to a fucking chan board

Then enjoy being dead

Cheers, i will, please burn my corpse so the arabs can't touch it

>Come onto Jow Forums weapons
>Whine that people call your shit for not wanting a gun

aight, let's make this clear.
first of all, fuck yall
second i would love to own a gun
third i aint no child but aint no grown ass man
fourth is NIJ level IV god nuf for civil unrest?

Just tell us where you are and why you can't just get a license.

Archery, crossbows, spears, knifes, body protection.

Literally just say what country you are and what your age is so people know what your restrictions are you moron

Im from denmark, cant get licence because i havent been an active member long enough to get the probber license for a pistol. could get a rifle but it would be a single shot 22lr that would cost me what a nice AR or AK would cost in the us.
so thats my position. the money i could spent on a gun i could fire one shot with then get smacked in the head with a brick could be spent on other stuff, like sappi plates and other kit.

And when i say nice AR i mean Real nice, like a HK civilian or something

>second i would love to own a gun
But you gotta leave mom's basement to get one and that ain't happening, so no gun for you.
>third i aint no child but aint no grown ass man
It takes a child to not realize how childish this sounds.
>fourth is NIJ level IV god nuf for civil unrest?
You're gonna want some Xanax for that.

>I want to waste money on everything but a weapon

Jesus Christ

Pure LARP fantasies

Thank you! I have a 40 pound compound bow hear that it's good enough to take down deer, but never thought about spears tho, would you recommend buying a spear head or making one? i have the tools to forge one

>i have the tools to forge one
preparation is also skills.
You know what to do now.