Revealing your power level

>tell a few people at work about my hobby
>love my guns, i shoot all the time etc
>word gets around
>i'm now the crazy gun guy
>"why do you have all of those weapons if you don't plan on shooting kindergartners"
>if user ever gets fired i'm not coming in for a week!
>be careful what you say to user
>tfw already had to talk to hr
>tfw live in rural community
>i weep for my country

Attached: dividedamerica.jpg (1318x243, 109K)

Tell to stop being hypersensitive faggots.

Every time you see someone make finger guns at them and wink

This is a perfect opportunity to ask for a raise user. Think about it. :^)

Nigga are you retarded? It's gotten to the point where the typical normie cannot handle the thought that there are dangerous things in the world, and that people might enjoy paraphernalia associated with said dangerous things.

They'll go off on you for simply possessing too many old clothes nowadays. Doubly so in a cutthroat business environment since there's a monetary incentive to remove you from the competition where ethics and empathy literally have no value.

I work at a factory and I've known everyone for quite some time. I know most of them are just teasing me but all it takes is one new person to say they feel unsafe and my shit could get fucked up.

The fucktard who wants your job or who wants you gone for whatever reason will be the first to say shit like that.

And seriously, a factory? The manufacturing floor or the office? I thought blue collar environments were more permissive to guns? If this is the case we really are screwed.

Attached: 1535948902553.png (609x802, 96K)

I'm a machinist, so the floor. That's why I said I weep for my country, the anti gun propaganda is really setting in.

It's worse than that. Simply saying you like "history" makes people believe you are a racist Nazi even if you restrict yourself to talking about old objects using viewpoints no more controversial than what you find in a typical college class. You can thank the Jow Forums types for that.

Did I mention how knowledge of the existence of dangerous things is verboten to the typical normie mind as well?

>why do you have all of those weapons if you don't plan on shooting kindergartners
This is the kind of shit that gets a 50 year old liberal project manager fired by HR, so I'm a bit skeptical this was the wording.

>thought blue collar environments were more permissive to guns?
Unions are in the pocket of Democrats and are breeding grounds for communists, so I am not surprised by this.

Ask them if they take the bus to work. Clearly they are okay with putting their lives in the hands of them so why not their jobs?
>told someone this
>he said his bus was late today
>just laugh at him

I'm not going to lie to you guys. I doubt he realized the hypocrisy.

this story is complete horseshit, it isnt how the federal gov operates at all. (at least a vast majority of the agencies including the FBI)

if you're being interviewed by the feds they tell you who they are and provide ID if requested. if you communicate with them thru a lawyer they give the lawyer their contact info.

>expecting competence
>expecting integrity
>expecting them to follow their own rules
>feds and glowniggers

I'm actually not surprised at all.

I work for one of the most liberal places in America... A state department of education...

I mentioned to a colleague that I bought something online last night and she asked what it was. I said an ak47 and she just said haha I knew it would be a gun.

Maybe op just has a psychopathic demeanor because no one at my work gave a shit and we moved on to talk about taco bell vs Jack in a box tacos

>work inna prison
>long night.
>got bored in a control room
>put on a gas mask and put equipment all over my belt
>saw my partners coming back on a camera
>opened the door and started squatting on the desk
>they walked in
>"CHEEKI BREEKI ANNNUUUU"
>female co-worker: "WHAT THE FUCK"
>Male co-worker: "HAHAHA REMOVE KEBAB"
>me and him talked in bad russian accents all night
>messed with the girl who hated guns
>walked into a room full of kiddy diddlers wearing gas masks speaking "German"
>never saw him again because he was overtime.

The only confirmed IRL Jow Forumsommando I ever met...

I find support from the most unexpected locations. I found a warmer, more open minded reception to the concept of gun rights among people in a college history class and Europeans (of both genders) since they can generally deduce that guns have legitimate usages up to and including self defense, and they generally realize that an interest in such things is not inherently dangerous.

I have seen the exact opposite among business people which are often "conservative" but only for the financial benefits. These faggots will use anything and everything against you to get ahead, so I'm not even sure if this hoplophobia is authentic.

Civil war can';t come soon enough.

These people are willing to have the United States military drone strike your house if you ever say anything even a little bad about our friends in high places

Remember that.

The 2nd Amendment is fucking doomed dude. If your next gun purchase isn't something that can't be seen in the eyes of the law, then you didn't buy a gun, you just wasted your money.
Make sure to get some suppressors off the record too. Self-defense will become illegal next.

>Unions are in the pocket of Democrats and are breeding grounds for communists, so I am not surprised by this.

eh, maybe 20 years ago. but now a days its HIGHLY dependent upon the union, AFGE, SEIU, teachers, teamsters, and anyone representing shit like unskilled labor and cashiers?....yeah they're hardcore dems and leftists.

IAFF, FOP, IBEW, UAW and just about any union representing an actual trade or first responders is predominantly moderate to far right, IAFF (firefighters) just collectively lost their minds when the union management gave its blessing to Biden 2020

>expecting

no ive actually had to deal with them and im not a 15 year old shitposter. They're sneaky but professional

If you actually read the story you can see that they might not be real feds.

I'm sure when they gave that schizo kid in Oklahoma a fake bomb for a terrorist threat they came up to him and stated name rank and serial number.

>about 10months active duty Navy
>Still smell of boot
>Basic failed to beat all the autistic tendancies out me
>Cant help bringing up sick intrests
>Trying to talk to normies about infamious serial killers, war crimes, weapons, and war
>Get dubbed "Colombine"
>people joke about me building bomb cuz all the packages get from ordering weeb shit, and tacticool crap from amazon
>New guy comes in with power levels stronger than mine
>Tells everyone he meets that he owns guns and loves guns
>New guy cant hold a convo for more than 30sec unless its about guns
>Scrawny a hell, no survial knowelege, dosn't hunt, cant fight for shit
>Uses his CC for a crutch for any hypothetical senerio
>Well what if Thanos tri-"I would just shoot him"
>butts into any convo if its about guns
>Gets to a point where nobody talks about weapons out of fear of his verbal shitposting of gunfacts nobody asked about
>New guy mentioned shooting a cat witha 22
>Instantally get my call sign revoked and given to him

Attached: 1549113986271.png (1000x1600, 3.18M)

When you're not an obvious incel sperg talking about guns 24/7 people treat you like a normal person regardless of your hobbies.

Is shooting strays really that uncommon? It isn't out here in the sticks.

>>Get dubbed "Colombine"
>people joke about me building bomb cuz all the packages get from ordering weeb shit, and tacticool crap from amazon
Lmao

>what if thanos....

fucking manchildren

Could you at least fucking try with your bait
Jesus christ, I know you lot hate effort but this is just shameful

you're wrong and even if you aren't pessimism gains you nothing

you're right about the suppressors though

How am I wrong? Gun confiscation is already underway and no one's done jack shit yet.

Do you mean civil unrest and killing politicians or do you mean they haven't massively confiscated our guns?

Kek

based

Gove the molesters a rough time all you want.
Most of them are bitches themselves.

I mean that there's not been one case in recent memory of mass confiscation where people didnt turn in their weapons and isolation strategies like red flag laws are spreading throughout the country and only in specific instances does anyone every fight back, and in those cases it only serves to.encourage more gun grabbing

>I mean that there's not been one case in recent memory of mass confiscation where people didnt turn in their weapons
didn't NZ only get like a few hundred out of a million?
And similar grabs in CA, NJ, and MD were met with widespread noncompliance (there wasn't an active grab so much as it was ignored).

So? Semi-automatics are gone now, and the ones in circulation won't last forever. And it's not like the police don't know who failed to turn them in. They just need an excuse.
Its also telling how nothing else even gets boomers in America to consider going against the government that hates them so thoroughly is the ability to play with their bang-bang toys. Homeland? Fair labor laws? Yawn.

I support anything that fucks over b**mers.

Yes, seeing the highest grossing movie of all time is for only a subset of people.

I always told my coworkers that they didnt have to worry because they weren't worth the cost of ammo anyways.

I genuinely want to see the 2nd amendment assault succeed. It's time for gun owners to put up or shut up. I know I will shut up, but that's just because I don't want to attract attention. Machining didn't go away, neither did all those ACTUAL assault rifles that the CIA supplies the cartels with, and the cartel sells more than just low-quality coke.

>Revealing your power level
Tell me about it.
>tell this one guy at work about my guns when talking about hobbies
>he seems into it
>no problem for the next week
>some other guy I've never spoken with stops me and ask if I'm the guy with all the guns
>absolutely blinsided by this fucking mindreader
>brain reboot after a few seconds, and realize that first guy whom I told about my guns went and blabbed about it to everyone else

Attached: 1440899424570.gif (250x194, 1.7M)

>>"why do you have all of those weapons if you don't plan on shooting kindergartners"

>wow holy moly, it's so terrible that you think about shooting kidergartners the second guns are mentioned...do you have some kind of problem? what the heck? I sure wouldnt trust you with a gun, they're not for everyone

It worked for me. Bitch shut the fuck up and coworkers looked at her with distrust. Normies are sheep basically.

NPCs can't hold a convo for more than 30sec unless it's about pop culture. Too bad about the poster previously known as colombine, thought he might be a real human bean.

OwO notices your power level and raises you a box of dragon dildos, hentai and three AKs with the coathanger applied.

>coathanger
>AK

Your mother should have used a coathanger on you.

Basically this, if someone brings up hurting other people you just go "what the fuck is wrong with you, how do you even think about that, you're really messed up in the head you psycho?"