Micro green rechargeable laser

Anybody tried one of these? How did it hold up?

Attached: Capture+_2019-05-09-15-05-04.png (1409x1376, 899K)

Bump, anyone...

Attached: tenor (12).gif (396x280, 122K)

Ikr...

bro it looks like cheap chink shit.

Don't mean it won't work, though. Some of that cheap Chinese stuff works amazingly well.

Plus, it's only $30, so if it's junk oh well... I was just wondering if anybody bought one to see how it holds up.

Last bump

Buy one and let us know bro.

Why would you even consider buying that? Not only is it chinkshit, but the design blows. Notice those setscrews sticking out from the housing...just asking to get caught on shit. Whether it works or not is immaterial, the design is fundamentally flawed.

Will not hold 0

just buy it
youve already made up your mind rationalizing a horrible decision.
nobody is going to tell you want you want to hear aka its a "great product"
all we are going to say is its shit but your going to buy it anyways.

Don't nigger, recoil will knock the internals all to fuck. If you've got experience you could probably pull it apart and make a perfectly serviceable piece of shit that will hold an extremely rough zero that's likely to bounce around when you shoot, but if that's all you need by all means

>hold on, I gotta charge my sight

So that's a no, then? Nobody's tried one? Was hoping somebody had. Guess I'll buy one and see how it goes.

You all do realize, I hope, that spending $100 for $10 worth of parts and a trendy sticker on the side is madness, RIGHT? It's called conditioning, and they've won.

>ib4 'MUH SURFIRE!'

Don't bitch when your Chinese pot metal literally falls off your rail when it deforms, faggot

Attached: 1557228763924.png (500x565, 325K)

Laser beams are not a replacement for basic marksmanship skills
Flash lights yes
Laser beams no

>t. Neckbeard
Literally every woman on the planet should own a .380 with a laser in the grip. The absolute maximum ability a person needs in society is to be able to load it properly, civilians by and large do not need the skill to nail a target the size of a flash card at 10 meters. A simple laser that points where your 3-5 rounds will go is more than enough when it's 3 in the morning and you picked the wrong alley to cut through

Umm...its polymer. You know, like a Glock? And it's only $30, so...

We'll see. And yes, I'm good with sights. This is for a cheap little .22 I got for $50 at my LGS. Gonna bark some tree rats.

Do you have a source for this other than your ass?

Yeah you think that right up until the shit breaks in ways you couldn't even imagine, like the entire housing of the set screws falling the fuck apart or the internals separating from the casing because the glue they used couldn't stand up to the sun glaring down on it during shipping

It's $30. I'll get over it.

Let's see...pizza and beer that goes down the toilet, or a new gun toy...

Choices choices...

A thread died so this poor could show us how he prioritizes his welfare

Attached: 52810410_332016794090276_5665296063695683584_n.jpg (802x960, 42K)

Heeeeyyyy...how did you know I had McDonald's for dinner!? You're good.

I put a $35 laser on my Shockwave and it works great. It’s a shotgun, so it’s not like I care whether it keeps me within 1MOA anyway. And it takes recoil shocks fine - there’s no moving parts so there’s really nothing to break.

In the right circumstances, they’re a fine option.

Which one, user? Got a pic or link? Wouldn't the shock be worse on a shotgun than a pistol or rifle?

Might have to try it on my Shockwave, too.

Bought one from DefendTek

Mounted it, fired 30 shots, had to zero it again. It's good for home defense but not for range use.

Found it on Amazon. It’s a red laser by a company called Ade Advanced. There’s no reason a laser sight should need to be expensive to be okay in quality considering that regular old laser pointers cost like $5 at discount stores.

Yup, checked out both of those, thanks. And I agree. Simple things like this, there's no reason to spend hundreds on a name. Post some pics.

If it works, it works.

>buying chinkshit ever

shig

>fucking around on the range is more important than defending your home

Attached: 448A15E4-995C-4ED1-BBC7-477206920C51.jpg (326x294, 18K)