pastebin.com/gs6mLNik

Guide:
scribd.com/document/382993265/gitgud-1-rev2-1

previous episode

Attached: WyNp7PD.png (588x443, 245K)

Other urls found in this thread:

remington.rebateaccess.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck me i got the acquisition fever so bad. How to avoid buying three guns I don’t need, cold shower?

Anyone use these recoil buffers for their Beretta? Are they just a gimmick?

Attached: 700b.jpg (600x400, 145K)

Cheap alternative to S&W M19?
t. new to funs and shot this at the range

Attached: 104706__87541.1542982295.jpg (1280x844, 121K)

The fuck is that??????

There are cheap alternatives, but you don't want them. I wouldn't buy anything cheaper than a S&W or Ruger when it comes to wheelybois.

It's a recoil buffer. It goes behind the recoil spring where the slide may impact the frame. Supposed to reduce wear and tear and mitigate recoil, but I'm not sure it really works.

>I'm nobody my dude, pretend I'm not even here

Attached: 20180422_185432.jpg (900x1600, 593K)

That is funky as hell. Im sure it reduces wear at least

Just buy one really expensive gun

New spinboi family photo

Attached: C0EE102B-D2AB-45FE-9910-ADBB38527963.jpg (4032x3024, 3.51M)

Drake? Are you still alive?

If you lack self control typically what stops you is you run into a financial wall where a purchase is going to cause you some damage. Or possibly does cause damage and the subsequent fear of not having enough left keeps you from doing it again. For a little while anyway.

There's no wear to reduce since Berettas don't wear there anymore (I don't think frames have cracked in a loonnnnggg time). And recoil is already really low, not snappy at all even with hot ammo, so it seems like a gimmick to me.

Nice!

>There's no wear to reduce since Berettas don't wear there anymore
Can you pls elaborate, bort?

I thought older Beretta frames could crack in the center where the locking block stud slaps the frame at the start of unlocking the barrel, in front of the feed ramp. Really worn 92s have a little circle indent there from the steel locking block pin battering the aluminum frame for thousands of rounds.

I can't find any pictures or any mention of it right now though so maybe I made it up... am I losing my mind? I think I'm going to stop saying this because I can't find proof.

Nevermind!

So that would make the recoil buffer just a waste. They're not expensive so really who cares, but why bother.

Attached: 0bep4gpu.jpg (1200x798, 63K)

Thanks Burt, I kind of thought they were pointless, but I wanted to know what /hg/'s Beretta aficianado/resident trip thought.

Nah not drake, he has a bunch of old bois

Recoil buffers are memes unless designed with pistol by the factory.

Worth the money?

Attached: 9ACA81FA-8637-4588-A455-DB068713E0D7.png (1074x850, 729K)

I fixed the issue my TX22 was having with locking back on a partial mag. The fix? Duct tape. Just a little loop of it around the slide stop arm. Now it works perfectly.

Attached: 20190509_110944.jpg (1494x2656, 2.32M)

we spinbois

Attached: tgrips.jpg (1917x2556, 1M)

pls respond (v2)

Attached: ss (2019-05-09 at 03.50.47).png (716x227, 43K)

>I think I'm going to stop saying this because I can't find proof.
God I wish more of Jow Forums would do this. Bless your obese soul.

/opinionzone/
I'm a fan of K.I.S.S. so I don't like extra stuff like optics, pocket suppressors, WMLs, tungsten guide rods, extended anything or extra bolt ons that can cause new types of failure in critical duty guns. For range toys, any whizzbang hsld greeble drop in bolt on go fast fauxperator gizmo is for fun so why not!
/opinionzone/

Yes, in that it's the only factory option for an optics ready threaded .45 with tall sights.
No, in that it's the same materials, quality and mechanisms as the regular FNX 9/40 which cost half as much so it's clearly a ripoff since most manufacturers only add $100-200 to the price of their threaded/optic versions of standard guns instead of $500 like FN did.

Woah that's weird. Did it just want a little extra weight or is there something behind there I can't see held by the tape? Or is it causing friction or something now?

I'm sorry I didn't know user so I didn't respond. Last I heard of .380 scorpions they were coming in through Czechpoint and there was only a limited number. That was probably 5 years ago and I haven't kept up, don't know who Tactical Imports is but google tells me it's Canadian? Is there a new batch you're expecting or something?

I've been making efforts not to bite off more than I can chew lately (hoho) and if I send something I shouldn't, I'll either delete it or add a correction. The board deserves better of us all.

Attached: 1517524787_1510349700_9mak_threaded_4[1].jpg (1024x772, 42K)

You in canaderp?

Is there any reason to carry a compact like a Glock 19 over a subcompact like a Glock 26 if I don't mind the first magazine being a lower capacity and can still get a decent grip on it?

Are gen 5 Glock 17's still shipping with the grip cut-out?

I can't think of any. The whole point is capacity and grip, if you value concealability over those things that's what the 26 is for

Yes, the regular ones have it. They deleted the notch for the MOS. Go figure lol
Silver lining is that the grip is longer so unlike the 19 your finger is no longer FORCED into the hole.

What made ya pass by the M&P M2.0 and P10C for big-G?

Shame! Gen6 they'll likely remove the cut and do something else stupid. I've been eyeing the m&p series closely, though I wish they made ar lowers that took m&p mags. Tell me more of the pros the p10C offers. Not too familiar with that one?

I’m looking into a heritage 22 for cheap fun, but am having trouble separating the fixed sights from the adjistablensoghts models. Anyone got a line on the cheapest place for a fixed sight 22 heritage?

>Woah that's weird. Did it just want a little extra weight or is there something behind there I can't see held by the tape? Or is it causing friction or something now?
The slide stop spring is just far too light. All the tape is doing is causing the slide stop arm to drag againt the frame, making it so it can't jump up and lock the slide under recoil. I wound up putting another strip of tape on, too, just for safety.

I'm a big fan of the P10c. It's like a chunkier g19, except with a great trigger, metal sights, more accurate, and cheaper.

Is there anything that's about as concealable as a G26 but isn't a Glock?

Just about any subcompact 9mm? There's plenty out there.

I thought the G26 was notably smaller than other subcompact double stacks except for maybe the P365

Nah I'm us and didnt realize it was canadian until after I posted that
How are the ones through Czechpoint?

The G26 is smaller than most. But if you don't want a Glock, you're probably going to have to eat that extra .5" of height and length.

The Walthers are really close, P99c and PPQsc. P365 is smaller even. Most of the others are a little bigger like the HKs and FNs which are taller and wider respectively.

They're great US receivers with parts kits iirc, but who knows when they'll be back in stock. Contact them and see!

Other things tend to be bigger than the G26

P365 is smaller and I actually like the features but don't trust it to be reliable.

ruger security 9 compact is nearly the exact same size as the glock 26 IIRC

Should I build a Polymer 80 and put in a Cominolli Thumb safety?

I've got 3 guns on the way, and i'm already negotiating to buy another.
Send help

Attached: 1396136305353.gif (400x225, 1.99M)

My first pistol came in today, it's an old spinboi

Attached: IMG_20190509_155505477-01.jpg (4160x2327, 2.85M)

Hard no from me dawg

What a lovely old gal

Like all addiction, it's going to continue until there's consequence. There is no help user! You have to hit rock bottom first. We're in that boat together

Good stuff, my dude. I have one just like it. Old spinbois are best spinbois.

Was nearly tempted to buy a CZ 75BD Police today, but seller was asking $325 and lots of it was really scruffed up - I've not really been looking for another handgun since I have another full sized, but I'm thinking about it still. I'd really like to get it some nice looking furniture and I don't have either a non-polymer or hammer fired handgun.

Attached: P165_0.jpg (480x284, 102K)

>shield 2.0 full size makes sense and is practical
>EAA witness hunter kills deer and satisfies my massive boner for hand cannons

I would wear both openly. Should I be a manchild and get the hunter?

Can I stick an aftermarket extended barrel in my glock 20? Will it affect anything to have extra barrel just hanging out past the slide? I want a 6 or 7" barrel for shooting deer and skin walkers.

I make it a rule to at least shoot 200 rounds out of a new gun before acquiring another. Otherwise I'm no different than that Boomer with a gorillion guns that died from """"""""""natural causes"""""""""" in his SUV.

>mail-in only rebate
It's 2015+4 and Remington can't even do online submissions. smdhfamalam

I've got a stainless one. It's my favorite handgun

/hg/ I'm so damn excited. My CZ97 gets to my FFL on Monday, and I can't wait.

I'm already on the CGW waitlist for their "E" conversion, and I'm probably going to have it adapted for a red dot. I'm also considering the CZ Custom Picatinny rail setup, but don't know how well it blends in to the frame.

Having bought a CZ85 used with a very high round count, I can tell you it's a good buy if you're practically minded - they're basically indestructible and great shooters.

I have heard of reliability problems with really long barrels (16") but those were in 9mm glocks. Given the higher chamber pressures of 10mm and the fact that you're not pushing the barrel past 10", you should be totally fine.

Badass just ordered one, been looking at revolvers for a month now and fell in love when I shot it, can't wait for it to come in

With most firearms under about 700$ (exceptions exist, like the "premium"(more like creamium) handgun brands e.g. HK, FN) you really do get what you pay for. Especially for a first gun, save up and spend the money so you get something you actually enjoy shooting. If you buy a piece of garbage, you won't have fun with it, you won't git gud, and you won't keep up with this hobby.

>hobby
It's a way of life

>everyone who likes guns has the same level of commitment to them

Attached: 1394728438816.png (347x355, 178K)

This is Jow Forums

Did you get lost?

What a silly thing to be mad at, axepecially since it's not even true. Most rebates require UPCs cut from boxes anyway, how does that work online?
remington.rebateaccess.com

>$625
Holy SMOKES well you're happy at least!

Find a used pre lock Model 19 there is no substitute unless you're willing to go for .38spl only. Then cheap model 10s are easily found.

>600$ cz97 + 625$ in work + 40$ shipping both ways + 25$ FFL transfer when I get the gun in
1,285$ would be a fine price to pay for an equivalent 1911, plus 1911s have less capacity and don't have the same future-funk aesthetic as a cz97

Thoughts on a good condition ballester molina?

Seller is asking $500 for it

>What a silly thing to be mad at, axepecially since it's not even true. Most rebates require UPCs cut from boxes anyway, how does that work online?
Used my phone and took pictures of my invoice, the serial # / barcode sticker on the case, and the front and sides of the product case, then uploaded them onto their rebate website. Did this back when S&W was doing a rebate for buying an M&P 2.0, as well as two other rebates for CCI standard velocity .22lr and Blazers Brass Black Packs. Easy cheesy.

The fact that Remington still uses paper rebates in $current_year suggests they're run by Boomers.

You didn't even read my post.

I suppose. Boy I'd be tempted to just jizz another $400 and get a Dan Wesson, capacity be damned!

Explain like I'm retarded then, because from what I've read, you seem to think that online rebate submissions are impossible.

Does M2.0 use old M&P mags? I have like 10 for my gen 1 M&P9 from a rebate years ago

My mistake, sorry. Turns out I am the retarded one, that Remington rebate does require snail mail.

I dove into registration but didn't actually submit info to get to the end of the online registration; it asks for you to mail stuff at the very end, pic related. At first glance it appeared like an online form with no mailing.

Now I gotta figure out how to cancel this lol

Attached: rebat.png (1003x548, 99K)

Yep, 100% compatible

Thx bort

This is probably sacrelige, but I prefer the CZ75 family (ESPECIALLY the 97) functionally and asthetically to 1911s. When I sleep, I dream of foreign shores and a commercial 10mm CZ97 (I know about the tangfo 75 clones in 10mm, but it ain't the same)

Pls halp

Thanks kommandos. I'll wait for a few more paychecks then and shoot the one they have on the range.

I got a cz rami from a friend nearly brand new for $100. I need a concealed carry should I sell it and get a pc10 or p320 or just keep it? I'm stuck

Attached: cz-usa-cz-2075-rami-500x333.png (500x333, 150K)

I mean it seems fine

>pc10 or p320
Why are these your choices
Stop trying to snowflake and get the practical gun, Glock 43

Go with a p938. Love mine

I've just seen some good deals on those two in particular recently is all, but practical is definitely what I'm looking for

P320 subcompact is a hair smaller than a Glock 19, if that helps at all.

What is it that's making you look towards those instead of just keeping the rami?

If you're looking at a p320 you should check out the p250. Just make sure it has the square mag cutout and not the curved one. I carried one for about 2 years subcompact .45 and it was awesome and cheap

.40 not .45

I dont get commiefornia logic

an old revolver thats 70 years old is not approved but a heat seaking baby killing arnold brownshwaiger desert eagle in 50 actually evil is legal to buy. fug

The logic is they want you and your family disarmed or dead. Everything they do is working toward that end. Once this context is understood, all the irrational/illogical proposals make sense. It's not about safety or reducing crime.

The reason old boomer fuddguns are illegal is to eliminate heirloom firearms and transfers within a family. It's about disarming, not safety.

Yeah I put one in mine, seems to slightly deaden the thump you get once the slide is at the height of it’s recoil travel, can’t really say it’s doing anything significant but it’s a couple bucks and hasn’t affected function so I keep it in there.

This
Lefty always plays for power, nothing more. They don't give a shit about logic, ethics or morality. Just raw power over others.

>>>reddit

Wrong, Desert Eagles are only sold in .44 Magnum here, the .50 is illegal but you can buy the conversion slide and ammo at the gun shop once you get your gun.

I like the gun but for my first concealed I'm kinda concerned about the weight. Also double action vs striker fired

Thanks I'll check out the p250 as well

Burto what's the holosun red dot you always
recommend here? I want to put one on my Mark IV.

There is no logic, its just infringement. That said, you're wrong about the 70 yo revolver. C&Rs are exempt from the handgun roster.

When I was still in CA, used guns and private party sales were exempt from the roster, only new guns had to be on-roster (so no new-old-stock). Did that change? Can you no longer buy off-roster private party?

407 is the $220 one with only a red dot
507 is the $300 one with a red dot/circle
508 is the $350 one with a red or green dot/circle made of titanium
All 3 have the same automation and solar panels!

>Did that change?
No

Oh. Then it's like a complaint that the law is supposed to be serving the public good by preventing dangerous weapons from being sold to the public, but really it's just a money making farce allowing new but not old guns in that has the side benefit of limiting the number of arms available to subjects?

>fn
>worth the money

Yeah that's CA law in a nutshell

Attached: 07B9086B-6BA5-4EAC-B574-50361D21C068.jpg (4032x3024, 3.17M)

g20 or g29 gonna carry. also thinking about g19, but not sure.

I carried a g29 for a while. Way comfier to shoot than I thought it was going to be. Shot Underwood defense loads. If you're going to be serious about 10mm look into reloading. Will save you a ton of money

look what came in the mail today!

Attached: IMG_2622.jpg (1242x2208, 395K)