Based Boots ?

Based Boots ?

Attached: C7043E66-7746-4944-B06F-051D8F5BDF33.jpg (600x600, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_dMZYROup90
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My Danner Light IIs have served me well hiking. Ariats for everything else.

>hiking

I don't know what you call carrying a backpack in the outdoors on extended camping trips that includes a fair amount of walking, but that's what we use in the US.

Danners are top tier for Jow Forumsommandos

Whatever you get make sure it’s waterproof.

Those bitches fucking fall apart quick as shit.
How long have you had yours?

>waterproof
Feet sweat and if water gets in your boot you’re gonna be fucked. Waterproof boots are only good in certain environments

3 years, two resoles, and ~1,200miles give or take.

Weird. I had a buddy who didn't even make it through infantry training school without needing a new pair.

I’d rather err on the side of waterproof than a desert boot that gets your toes wet walking through wet grass.

Mine spent half their life in the Rockies but the rest has been kicking mud in Louisiana so that may be another reason they've lasted. Not a fan of the thin leather and I've had to put caps on the toes, but I'm not winning any beauty contests regardless.

You know one way membranes are a thing right?

Sure, but they don't work all that well. They might be one-way, but they seriously limit flow in the one-way direction.

I bought a pair of BlackHawk boots (can't remember which specific pair) before I deployed, 2nd best investment I made just after my ACOG.

Attached: my raifu.jpg (640x480, 111K)

These. The boot that stepped on Osama Bin Laden's corpse.

Attached: Salomon GTX 4D.jpg (2083x2083, 642K)

Doubt

Really like my Danner Super Rainforest. Used them all winter, gets heavy on the big mountains.

Attached: 20190509_181332.jpg (1960x1961, 2.05M)

Attached: HolyTrinity.png (857x562, 306K)

It was in the book No Easy Day, so my OPR8R fanboyism compelled to purchase a pair to find out, and it's actually pretty top tier.

get out swamp nigger. Jow Forums is a desert board

Attached: IMG_20190401_190036.jpg (2250x4000, 3.4M)

propper series 300 feel and look nice. almost a shame to put any wear on them honestly

t. welfare queen

Dude, just buy some cowboy boots
YEEEEEEHHHHAAAAAAWWWWWW

>Based Boots ?
yeah, they exist but they're not the one from your pic.

Attached: 1540235464144.gif (240x240, 653K)

I'm hurt, you sure hit a critical nerve. Points to you coming up with such a unique and non-generic insult. Sure you are a credit to your species.

Garmont t8.

This is one of those, if you know, you know, type of things.

and in what sandbox are you in trying to die for Israel? why aren't you defending the US instead?

NFS? Those things feel ducking amazing. Deployment boots I would probably go with something a bit more durable.

T8 Bifidas are what I owe my zero blisters in mountains to. Based shoes.

Alast, another statement of your intelligence that sets you apart from all others. Who needs originality when you can just spout the same shit as the thousands before you? Your only tool of thinking is your filter bubble and confirmation bias.

So you just go on, and on, and on, about the only thought that exists in your simple mind. Bravo, you sure showed me.

while you're pulling your pecker and inhaling Tyrone's farts and waiting for a mohammed to blow your ass up at some FOB, Jose is raping the country. you sure are """serving the country""".

Ohh, you finally show yourself for the bigot you are.

I've known more "Tyrone's" and "Jose's" that have more functional use than you ever had to your fellow human being. More than that, they stood up and defended others at great personal risk.

What the fuck have you ever done for society at large? Your fellow human-beings? Outside of shit-talking all others while have little to none utility yourself.

I'll be here all night to call you out for being a worthless person, who only feels the smallest degree of confidence because they aren't that which the most hate.

Attached: swiss_ks90.jpg (1024x683, 86K)

doc martians are the best boots ive even owned. i tryed black hawks, swats, magnums, and be in threw 3 gens of issue boots.

Yeah if you need waterproof just get some waters and regular boots

*waders* fucking autocorrect

This.

OP are you fucking high? Idk you but I hate you and those boots are so fucking terrible

I recommend Lowa's. I know a guy who swears the hot him through selection.

In my sample size of one, Salomons are not built to last.

Doc marten

Those boots are fucking quality. and have tons of history.

Says the fatty

t. another welfare queen that circlejerks with his faggot buddies

Belville tactical research jungle runners are really good. Combination of nam era jungle boot and desert boot.

Attached: tr900_compressed__12104.1457280166.600.600.jpg (600x600, 25K)

Based. Exact ones I have for hiking, like them so far.

jackboot master race especially pic related very comfy

Attached: 667178_ts.jpg (1155x1155, 177K)

Doc Marten was bought out and is now a garbage factory. If it doesn't say "Made in England" it's actual trash. If it does, it's only mostly trash.

Solovair is the true successor to Dr Martens, being made in the old Doc Marten factory on their machinery.
Jungle boots suck dick
In my sample size of 4, two pairs of salomons are still going strong. One pair Bellevilles is mostly good, gotta glue the sole back on. The other pair of Bellevilles is fucked. I've had the Salomons longer.

I'll only ever wear pic related. Steel toe, waterproof, comfy and invincible

Attached: image.jpg (600x300, 51K)

Whats bottom left

terra combat boots, everything else is shit.

14 miles a day through eastern Wyoming. Love them.

It's a hybrid boot faggot not a straight across jungle boot learn to fucking read. They work doing fucking everything and they have an insane nonslip sole. Black ice and wet glass are no match for that boot. Plus they have drainage holes in the sides so if I cath myself and piss out the sides I can short out the the spy probes that George bush and Obama planted in my lawn mower and I'll be damned if that frog faggot is gonna drive MY John Deere into the Pentagon. It's just not safe as it used to be now that I can't own dogs anymore. I used to have a mean ol bulldog who would always tear up those damn suburban kids that kept trying to sneak in through my fence but he got sick and I put him down with my ol trusty Marlin .270 and the neighbor saw and reported me to those faggots and now I can't even go within 75 feet of a Petco. Anyway basically these boots are great and don't let the CIA get you with their moon beams later faggot.

Yeah nah m8, you lost me right at "jungle boot" as if that's a selling point.
>we fused something good with something dogshit!
This isn't a good or desirable thing.

Jungle boots are memes and I don't even understand why they're memes. They have zero redeeming qualities.

user, that's a gun

Why are you wearing guns on your feet

Why, user,

Why

>he failed the duck walk at meps

Attached: 1461906870585.png (568x568, 15K)

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Okay sure thanks for all those reasons why jungle boots are bad oh waiiiiiiit

Altama OTB maritime "assault shoes"

Think "tactical Converse" but with a drain hole for water and a more bootlike sole instead of a flat rubber one. They're quite comfy.

>garmont t8
>not durable

Bro....go get a pair and you will toss out all of your danners.

Ive had the standard ones for 5 years and the tread still looks new.

I'm planning on purchasing Danner Fort Lewis

Thanks. Wish they had a green one.

Oh fug 2 new colors coming soon and 1 is green.

is he playing a piano

Attached: (36).jpg (152x250, 5K)

Kampfstiefel are beste Stiefel but I personally prefer the Kraut Haix IDZ-2005

Attached: DSCI1546.jpg (2888x3536, 2.48M)

why is he holding that gun like that?

Range trap or gun bunny?

>posting on Jow Forums
take a wild guess

You shouldn't even need to ask

Danner Reckonings are the best boot I've ever owned. Super lightweight but still useful for hiking.

Attached: Screenshot (67).png (743x653, 846K)

Danner Tacitus.
t. POG

That shit poor positioning of your grip.
>Pogue.

It is that way for threats that the turret gun doesn't have a line of sight on (i.e. close in threats).

danners legit. I've been looking at the tachyons because they're lightweight af but still look like they'd do decent offtrail, etc. but I think I might need to pick one of their more hardcore boots

>ariats
A choice for a poor nigger. Buy American made you brain dead imbecile

The KS2005 would be GOAT if the soles weren't so prone to coming off and if they could be resoled.

I just got my pair a couple of days ago, they're fantastic

thats true, I had them re-glued twice. Knowing where to find a good oldschool cobbler really helps.

But then tbqh I don't mind buying new ones every 3-5 years considering their price. ASMC has them for 130€ new, varusteleka has surp for 65€. Thats like one or two range trips worth of .308, ffs.

Attached: DSCI1554.jpg (4000x3000, 2.64M)

i thought they had those low cut vasques with gaiters

youtube.com/watch?v=_dMZYROup90

are they narrow? I have wide as fuck feet and every pair of danners I got besides the issued rat boots were tight as fuck

Jackboots are fucking disgusting.

I like my swiss ks90 boots but haven't hiked in them. Are they too heavy for hiking?

>Jackboots are fucking disgusting
whats it like having brain cancer

Live in Florida and go out into the wilderness here and you’ll see why they’re good. Regular boots get tore the fuck up and get way too hot

Attached: 3045952F-B57B-45E7-B8E9-D12F554D92B8.png (750x1334, 1.02M)

Any boots with belts or straps? No zippers because zippers break too easily and come undone by themselves easily.

They appear to have been discontinued, which is a shame since mine are almost bald and need to be replaced.

Reckonings? No way that they're discontinued. Buying them online can be tricky because they're in such high demand so try to get them in person like at an MCX or something.

The only Reckonings on Danner's website are the 50% off sage green ones.
I mean, it's possible that they're only unlisted temporarily because they got tired of people hassling them about when they'd be done with their big Army order, but....

I own a pair of these
not very comfy for walking and general use but sturdy and aesthetic as fuck

Two pairs one for hot weather and another for winter/rainy shitty weather.

Attached: 20190511_060031.jpg (3264x2448, 2.48M)