Florida cuckening approaches

semiautomatic rifles will be outlawed in 544 days

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-05-09 17-14-13.png (1043x668, 198K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thetruthaboutguns.com/2019/05/luis-valdes/fl-gop-passes-roadblock-to-proposed-assault-weapon-ban-petition-process/
saf.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We have/had thread on this yesterday. Its probably still up.

Don't expect Floridians to know how to read, much less search the catalog.

Wonder if it’s possible to get petition to ballot on booting out all liberal progressives?

at the time of posting yesterday it was at around 25k signatures. now its up to 43k with up to 100k more in the pipeline.

Never been to FL. Do you guys really have gator mount bipods and rifles that fire stingrays?

>that headlines
>"Together we can help destroy this county even more and faster"
>"Sign your petition.."

Attached: yotsubas1+.jpg (814x498, 102K)

If anyone here is underage don’t forget they have children and you can hurt them

>schwartz

Will this hinder them?

Attached: blocks your path.png (825x881, 363K)

i suppose we'll see. even if it gets passed, it will have to be enforced. hadn't heard about this, thank you for posting

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-03-31 20-47-57.png (1002x1031, 293K)

What's the road block?

thetruthaboutguns.com/2019/05/luis-valdes/fl-gop-passes-roadblock-to-proposed-assault-weapon-ban-petition-process/

Attached: terry.png (480x360, 228K)

>schwartz
its all so tiresome

Attached: spaceball.jpg (400x350, 121K)

Amazingly based. Now if there can be something done about a probationary period for voting in state matters.

Attached: 1556656281343.png (266x228, 83K)

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-05-09 17-31-45.png (1071x1146, 1.81M)

gun control saved so any lives in Paris back in 2015

Attached: 1447608023941.jpg (500x888, 94K)

Just make an AR lower receiver out of plywood and 80% it, you dorks. If anyone in florida has brains, an assault weapons ban would do nothing to restrict people from owning said weapons. It's the same with standard capacity mags.

>Come and take what's left of it

When that first showed up last year it was very easy to doc the group that filled the petition and the political consultants that actually did all of the paperwork and set up the organization.
Most of them worked in the 2016 Clinton campaign in FL, had open Facebook pages, and some even had pictures with themselves and Hillary.
Just start at the Florida Department of State page and search BAWN then get the images and names into google.
Took about 30 minutes for me.
Even have that Sheriff on the board of the organization and a bunch bbn of Parkland parents but it was all set up by full time Liberal Operatives.

Based, floridas regaining its sense.

I can hear them now:
>"waaah! You're sabotaging muh democwacy!"

They're the same people who want to enforce their whims on people who live in other states. They're not content ruining their own, everybody else has to live as they do.

Jow Forums is right again

Attached: jewishguncontrol.png (1080x1010, 994K)

>Schwartz
EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

Time to put up or shut up Florida. Care about gun rights? You got 554 days to organize and prepare for a war.

That is what my research showed.
I can post my information when I get home this weekend.
Linked In was a great research tool.
They are proud of past jobs and affiliations.
Very easy to make a spider web diagram of links.
Mostly it was out of work liberal political consultants that needed something to generate income after the 2016 loss.
They don't want an honest job so they are full time muckrakers.

>only 43000
>in a state with a population of over 21 million
heh

And the largest number of carry permit holders

This, plus now requiring people who collect signatures to actually be from here.

>tfw going to school out of state
Guess I’m taking an extended vacation to help the bois

Give link
I want to sign

Fuck them. The entire petition ballot initiative thing should be illegal. I'm saying that as someone who voted yes on a few of those in 2018. Albeit they were tax related ones not the stupid indoor vaping ban and offshore drilling ban omnibus.

saf.org/

That is the point of these threads. For Jow Forums to single out (((them)))

>~150k people can vote the rights away of more than that when most of them are probably CA retards or people with proxies
Fuck me

Attached: 1547322416444.jpg (350x350, 31K)

can we talk about nevada
>nevada needs gun control to pass at the state level read: won't ever happen
>sisolak in office now
>now they want to do an AWB
>and repeal the law that requires gun control laws to be passed at the state level
I hate californians so much. I wish they were all killed.

Attached: 1468497346606.png (900x1007, 942K)

THESE LITERAL FAGGOTS ARE OUT HERE TRYNA KILL THE GUNSHINE STATE! ORLANDO DIDNT GO FAR ENOUGH

Attached: 1534379730690s.jpg (250x244, 8K)

my stingray gun is rusted out but i have a speargun that shoots bangsticks.

>tfw portlandfags have been moving in and gaying up reno

Based
If you can’t hurt the terrorists hurt their family

This is fucking great. I love out-of-state faggots that think they know what's best for everyone eating shit. The whole ballot petition system is corrupt to the core anyway.

Ideally, we'd remove ballot initiatives all together because they're just a vector for special interests to push their shit if the state governments aren't listening to them, but this is a very good step forward.

I thought the ballot petition was petty revenge for Clinton losing and Florida's congress not passing an AWB after Parkland.

No they won’t. So far this only has about 6% of the votes it’d need to even get on the ballot. Much like your penis, this story is literally fucking nothing.

hey i'm literally a native floridian who has likely been involved in politics for as long as you've been alive

this entity has nearly $1 million in the bank for the sole purpose of getting another 600k people to sign a piece of paper before next year

3 out of 4 ballot measures passed in 2016
11 out of 12 ballot measures passed in 2018

this will absolutely be on the ballot (barring a judge saving us) and there's a good chance it will pass

Attached: D3n9aPuW0AA_Xkc.jpg_large.jpg (960x480, 89K)

>6%
They have a little over 13% dipshit git gud at da math

That aside, yeah it ain't going nowhere.

Attached: DOA.png (781x504, 786K)

Single out? You say that like it's a bad thing
>obligatory kys kike