Guns Seized

How come I haven't seen this story on Jow Forums? This man should probably be crowned king of Jow Forums.

cnn.com/2019/05/08/us/massive-seizure-of-guns-la-trnd/index.html

iheart.com/content/2019-05-09-more-than-1000-guns-seized-from-upscale-home-in-los-angeles/

abc7.com/holmby-hills-gun-suspect-released-on-$50k-bail/5292436/

losangeles.cbslocal.com/video/4081740-huge-stockpile-of-guns-seized-from-holmby-hills-mansion/

Attached: 9z7v2mycq8x21.jpg (2994x1680, 945K)

Other urls found in this thread:

roughdiplomacy.com/mystery-of-dead-man-and-his-1200-guns-and-7-tons-of-ammo/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why dont you hot dog my wife's ass in her tight yoga pants?

Because you haven't looked at the catalog/archive. You are thread no. 10 on the topic.

Not until you service my wife's pretty mouth first faggot

What will happen to these? I see BARs, Tommys, m14s, and a bunch of old school guns. Do they go to an auction?

1,000 guns guys.

Attached: weapons cache 2.jpg (780x438, 81K)

Attached: weapons cache 3.jpg (1024x576, 91K)

Into the grinder they go.
F

"Koko the Loco" is the undisputed king of Jow Forums, faggot.

This
Also, OP is a super fag for being too fucking stupid to open the catalog first

As a Kali fag all that shit looks like it could be Kalifornia legal to own, so I guess he was probably dealing from his home because that all looks like standard Kali funz. Even the ARs could me mag latched items.

Attached: _025FF9FFCA9DABD6185E3757FA89FC72C511D43882B73529C3_pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.png (1990x1792, 1.05M)

>How come I haven't seen this story on Jow Forums?
Because you have your eyes closed or something, dummy. This is like the tenth thread...

this could have serious case law implications for private sales. what constitutes for-profit sales and what constitutes liquidating part of your private collection to free up capital?

Jeffery Alan Lash: Dead Man, 1,200 guns and 7 tons of ammo : California mystery man’s stockpile
roughdiplomacy.com/mystery-of-dead-man-and-his-1200-guns-and-7-tons-of-ammo/

Attached: 1554127199550.jpg (720x304, 32K)

This is a very interesting incident. The house they were seized from was owned by J Paul Getty's lover, who owns several somewhat run-down houses in the wealthiest, most expensive neighborhoods of Los Angeles. She has not been seen for years, and while she pays her property taxes, it is unknown if she is alive or not. The house that these guns were seized from is between Michael Jackson's old estate, and Jay-Z's house, in a neighborhood where an average home goes for around 17 million.

Why there were so many guns in this house, and who they belong to, is certainly open for speculation.

This is a different incident, but it is interesting that they happened almost exactly a year apart.

Because you are incompetent to the level of not being able to scroll through a web page?

Hey hicock45

ATF probably sold all those guns by now

Real estate developer wanted to get the property as a tear down and build new.
Hears rumors about the current occupant, makes phone call to PoPo.
This is just a complicated eviction process.
At what point do you get an FFL?
They would still probably audit his collection and take down every serial number trying to get a hit on something stolen.

>"Koko the Loco" i
can i get a rundown

>Neighbors were appalled to hear about the discovery and arrest.
>"I would never, ever think anybody would be wanting to pack so much in this neighborhood. It scares the wits out of you," said Rabbi Chaim Mentz. "What does my next-door neighbor have? What does your next-door neighbor have?"
Hm

You can get a roll around

Attached: giphy.gif (500x243, 1022K)

>Rabbi Chaim Mentz

Attached: Untitled.png (489x490, 355K)

ok, sauce me

The Getty family is involved in all sorts of shady meth-fueled shit. Good riddance to anyone connected to that cesspool of liberal hypocrites.

what would your neighbors say to a MSNBC reporter after cops display your belongings on your front lawn, Jow Forums?

Attached: 1555967250155.jpg (600x584, 46K)

They're all Chinese and I wouldn't be able to translate their confusion.

You literally cannot make this fucking shit up. I'm amazed.

Attached: 1539290517340.jpg (600x720, 47K)

Well Satan, I can no longer deny you.

>what would your neighbors say to a MSNBC reporter after cops display your belongings on your front lawn, Jow Forums?
I don't understand why one man would need so many body pillows, and why are those men in the computer crimes van throwing up?

That's pretty impressive, but what's with all the break-actions? I'd get bored of those pretty quick.

It looks like they are kind of triaging them into ones that may or may not be Cali-compliant as opposed to the ones that totally are.

Dude liked Fudd guns, maybe he just accumulated over the years.

In all honesty,
"I always figured he'd do something like that."
It's probably because I don't talk to anyone, stuck security cameras all over the place, and spend more time trying to unfuck my lawn than anyone else.

F

Attached: Capture.png (748x529, 1.16M)

Two Wobbly Bois in there

Attached: Wobbly.jpg (600x800, 207K)

There's maybe a dozen guns in the whole collection that might be CA-illegal, if they're not modified or registered.

It could, but it's also possible the ATF just lets CA do the heavy lifting, for that precise reason.

>those colt pythons just fucking piled on top of other guns and on the ground

why do cops do this? dont they have an obligation to preserve the condition of someones property? are they allowed to just fucking trash everything with zero repercussions? this guy might very well end up getting his shit back if he wins his court case

>are they allowed to just fucking trash everything with zero repercussions?
Is this a serious question?

>It looks like they are kind of triaging them into ones that may or may not be Cali-compliant as opposed to the ones that totally are.
Ah, that makes sense. Also explains why an "STG" is in a pile of .22 semiautos, rather than with the AR/SKS/"Thompson" group.

I don't think it's quite as bad of a tragedy as you think it is, user. It's in the pile with a bunch of .22lr rifles, a Mini, and an M1 carbine. Makes me think it's one of those .22lr repros.
Still bad, mind, but not as bad as it could have been.

this is easily a million+ dollars worth of property though. theres gotta be some accountability. if they pulled a guy over for speeding in a lambo and did a search, are they going to just knife through the seats and shit?

>this is easily a million+ dollars worth of property though. theres gotta be some accountability. if they pulled a guy over for speeding in a lambo and did a search, are they going to just knife through the seats and shit?
Police regularly use k9s to search roadside stops and when they alert, they trash the car looking for drugs. When they don't find anything, it's up to the owner to put things back together. But these generally aren't rich people with expensive cars, as those are the sorts of people who have expensive lawyers who could fuck the city or county for the damage. Most of the people this happens to can't afford a lawyer or the time to pursue damages (or simply it wouldn't be worth it except principle in the end, or the lawyer fees would be more than the repair costs), so even if police damaging your stuff is unconstitutional, it doesn't really matter because fuck you.

Thank conservatives and their love affair for an unaccountable police force for the last century or more.
>muh 2nd, muh 1st
>forgets to bother defending 4, 5, 6, and more while letting "tough on crime" mayors, prosecutors, and judges eviscerate the bill of rights.
Whoops. But yes technically I'd imagine it'd illegal but good luck actually getting the right results in a rigged system.

>cops
>accountability
pick one