Canada general

New here? Want a firearm license? Read this: pastebin.com/Ndb2jSAu

Previous thread:Dab on the gun grabbers edition

Attached: 1557440354789m.jpg (1024x683, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UBeOx9VPjf4
youtube.com/watch?v=7D-6zbSf_J4
thepostmillennial.com/liberal-government-has-a-secret-plan-to-ban-firearms-says-mp/
twitter.com/TonyclementCPC/status/1126574249236488192
fee.org/articles/gun-control-preceded-the-tyranny-in-venezuela/
rbth.com/history/326865-guns-rifles-russia-revolution
youtube.com/watch?v=i2Nin828WI8&list=PLoJ43clZO7wrlfaI5ZTbAxJ57urZlLWqa&index=920
youtube.com/watch?v=-O3cZ3M4hAo
tillsonburggunshop.com/On Sale/ DPMS-Oracle-Semi-Auto-Rifle-Canada
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

trips for gun ban won't happen and trudeau get's booted out.

Dubs says yer a faggot

Singles say your mum gay

>mark 23 back in stock notification e-mail
>sweatingwallet.jpg

What's boomer-talk for "Come at me, bro"?

Attached: Tanks and drones.png (1103x654, 62K)

Do it

So I'm waiting for the CFO to authorize the gun store transferring the revolver to me now or something? Does this take a while?

Attached: image.jpg (1000x1000, 84K)

Hotel user here

Getting apartment soon

Any good ranges in Fort St. John?

Attached: CFAE523E-FE9E-4023-AEBE-E698F43B725E.png (1920x1080, 1.62M)

What province?
Do you have a club license?

Depends on your province
Fastest ive gotten was 4hrs in BC
Ty Roxanne

I was thinking "get off my lawn" but "back off buddy" has the merit of drop-it-before-you-start-something to it

Ontario
And I'm in a waiting list at a club
Fug
Holy shit
I've been waiting all day

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UBeOx9VPjf4
Anyone listen to Aria when shootan?
I think this song should be fitting for the fun ban boogaloo.

Attached: 1537939311436.jpg (615x409, 61K)

Watch it, hoser.

Thing is, shit like that can and will happen eventually.

Only way to end it is by glassing or somehow killing rebels. Which makes more rebels.

>Ontario
Who wants to tell him?

>I've been waiting all day
usually takes 2-4 weeks here, haven't bought one in a while so not sure what it's out now.

Exactly.
It's an unwinnable battle for them.
I'm fucking harmless if I'm just left the fuck alone.
LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE.
youtube.com/watch?v=7D-6zbSf_J4

Attached: fear rope.png (426x476, 237K)

Attached: jDj5clS.png (610x343, 374K)

Oh my sweet Jezebel
What the fuk
Why is the government so against firearms
And one hour drive south of me it's over the counter guns an ammo at Walmart
Why couldn't I have been American

>can buy restricteds without range membership
not the worst place in the country.

Do it now. If the talk of bans is for real this time, you're going to kick yourself for years to come knowing you had the chance to get a Mk 23 right before the deadline and you passed it up.

guys, you'll know it when it happens. I'm here for you, and i hope your here for me, and us, and the future for our hobby, families, and what pieces is left for our nation. When the time calls, you will know, and we will know when we see each other out there innawoods, or even on the streets. Its been great posting here boys.

Attached: 1503480291060.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

Oh dear user don't do anything harsh. We'll make it you guys

Attached: IMG_6779.jpg (640x888, 104K)

At least he has that going for him.

#
#
Where you lads at? Bayfield here

its hard, i lost all faith in the system, and its liberal educated folks in the cities that decide elections.

Attached: 1486051954593.jpg (720x960, 62K)

Same with bc

Nobody do anything retarded. Posting the flyer or whatever, sure, writing your MPs, sure. Don't pull a Bourque, for fuck sakes.

Anyone here from PEI?

I am going to move there in the fall and uhh.. Is it lame af for guns? There's virtually no crown land

Here's an idea: Don't put people in a situation where they'll do harsh things and they won't do harsh things.
Theft doesn't stop being theft just because they've got a name tag on their shirt.

Attached: Sir John A Macdonald on gun control.png (506x720, 315K)

They wouldn't transfer to me unless I had a range membership. BCfag here.

I guarantee you that he will go back on absolutely every single thing listed here

Uh, Tony Clement has recently stated that a federal government insider has disclosed the Liberal Party's intention to pass a firearms ban in June.
I.
thepostmillennial.com/liberal-government-has-a-secret-plan-to-ban-firearms-says-mp/

"Tony Clement says well-placed sources have informed him that Prime Minister Justin Trudeau will announce a ban on legal firearms at a women’s conference this June in Vancouver.

“I am told on good authority that the prime minister has a secret plan to ban legal firearms. Apparently, this secret plan is to be executed by cabinet directive with no debate in parliament,” the independent MP for Parry Sound–Muskoka told the House of Commons at the close of Thursday’s question period."

Answering for the PM was Border Security and Organized Crime Reduction minister Bill Blair, who did not deny Clement’s claim.

“Our government remains absolutely committed to taking all the measures that are effective in keeping Canadians safe…there is no greater responsibility for any order of government than the safety of their citizens,” Blair replied. “We are prepared to consider whatever measures will be effective in doing so.”

In an interview with The Post Millennial, Clement declined to reveal the sources for his claim. Asked if the information came from government officials or gun lobbyists, he said “I’m feeling really constrained on what I can say – it is definitely not any gun organization that has contacted me on this.”

“I honestly don’t know how broad this is, but I am led to believe that it’s sweeping,” said Clement. “Apart from where you stand on restricting guns, the way they’re going to do it is not through legislation…prevent(ing) parliamentarians from having a meaningful discussion on it – that’s certainly something I object to.”

While I do not particularly trust Clement, I trust the Liberals under Socks a hell of a lot less.

No, don't pull a Bourque, obviously.
But if you draw the short straw and they knock on your door first, it's your duty to tell them to get fucked.

II.
"The Women Deliver 2019 Global Conference will be held June 3-6 in Vancouver and is promising “over 6,000 world leaders, influencers, advocates, academics, activists, and journalists from more than 150 countries.”

The PM’s wife Sophie Grégoire Trudeau is among the conference dignitaries that also include New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern."

II. "The Women Deliver 2019 Global Conference will be held June 3-6 in Vancouver and is promising “over 6,000 world leaders, influencers, advocates, academics, activists, and journalists from more than 150 countries.”

The PM’s wife Sophie Grégoire Trudeau is among the conference dignitaries that also include New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern."

He's essentially holding a preverbal knife and applying pressure to the neck of the liberals.
Trust or don't trust, he knows that they're up to something since C-71 hasn't made it anywhere yet. But if it does then it's boogaloo soon I guess

please tell me this is not happening guys, i want to be ok. i dont want to go full retard if they ban all my funs.

Attached: 1547066746912.jpg (1024x903, 70K)

Aria is good shit. I even got my boomer roommate into it.

Attached: Internet_20190411_151630_3.jpeg.jpg (1024x668, 89K)

>Hello, yes, I'm here to collect your newly prohibited firearms.

Attached: 1555010220189.webm (1280x720, 1.92M)

So user whats this bs about the fucker turdo and order in council to mass ban shit?

My apologies for the double post, this is an apology to everyone here.

Me thinks that Canada is fucked and about to become like Mexico or Cuba

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1.49M)

READ taptap THE FUCKING taptap THREAD

Nothing has been set in stone yet. CPC MP alleges the Libs have a plan to ban things through OIC which might get announced at their whatever in June as this guy said:
MP Blair basically gave a non answer which depending on who you ask can be interpreted is "Absolutely yes they are going to try" to "No". The whole political speak thing goes both ways; the way he worded it, he could be saying that that's the plan, or he could be just dodging the question so that they can pander to their based by saying "we never ruled out a gun ban, we were planning on it!" then running with it in the election as a plus in their favor.

Attached: 1553632786648.jpg (700x502, 52K)

I just looked up bourque
I guess a .308 versus your typical 9mm m&p is overpowered

what are the best and cheapest semi auto rifles? Sks aside

modern sporter
provided you're not a poorfag

Stag 10 is good too

twitter.com/TonyclementCPC/status/1126574249236488192

THEY'RE COMING FOR YOUR GUNS
JUNE 13TH
JUNE 13TH
JUNE 13TH

DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN! THIS IS HOW COMMUNISM STARTS
fee.org/articles/gun-control-preceded-the-tyranny-in-venezuela/
rbth.com/history/326865-guns-rifles-russia-revolution

Attached: gun_confiscation_unit.jpg (960x835, 116K)

I mean if they just try to take guns (democratically or undemocratically) you can be sure that communism is on its way.
Shit, you already pay an assload in taxes.

Have you ever read "Unintended Consequences"?

youtube.com/watch?v=i2Nin828WI8&list=PLoJ43clZO7wrlfaI5ZTbAxJ57urZlLWqa&index=920

fitting tune for the ban coming.

Attached: d734bbb96a27fff1bce968f37187752e.png (646x520, 628K)

youtube.com/watch?v=-O3cZ3M4hAo

Cabinet is barely functional and laws cannot be easily passed like that unless they use OIC which will surely fuck their credibility even more.

The Liberals are crumbling, Norman just got off and next we'll see Vance get crucified on live TV for being a liberal lapdog

>perturbator

Attached: 2AUxeR2.jpg (1024x682, 148K)

What's wrong with Perturbator?

Attached: 1557295688893.jpg (552x342, 30K)

the virgin pertubator vs the chad carpenter brut

Attached: terrorwave.jpg (1216x2162, 1M)

factual
however danger is kosher as well

But I like both, user.

Attached: 1557119882068.png (423x423, 234K)

no one ever said you couldnt. pertubator is just lame compared to CB

also danger is my fucking jam. 22h39 actually came on when i saw this lol. song makes me wanna do goon shit

Canada is crumbling, Can govt debt to GDP ratio is projected to be 90% by the next financial quarter.

NZ has a similar parliamentary system, and look at what happened there. As much as I want to have faith in the checks and balances that exist in the Canadian political system, I really don't because the government gives no good reason to have faith in their ability to fairly govern or govern within the law.

The NXIVM trial in the US is picking up steam as well, will be interesting to see the connections between a child abusing, mind control sex cult & the LPC...hint it is the Bronfman's.

Don't let Justin Trudeau win another term.

Dairy > Fairy

Andrew Scheer: Maxime Bernier's Benchwarmer.

>Implying you can bring down the rich and powerful by exposing their crimes

You know whose running that country right?

The only way you could possibly bring them down is through a mass awakening and shift in paradigm where people refused to serve them and refused to be beholden to their whims.

>its liberal educated folks in the cities that decide elections.
So then how do you explain previous Conservative victories? Liberal Elites carrot-and-sticking the proletariat masses?

Maybe Real Communism will finally be tried out. At least that's what the local vegans keep telling me.

How many of you retards are members?

members of what

Of?

That'll take a few generations worth of death.

The masses have been programmed. It's not even conspiracy anymore, just a bland fact.

We are marching forward, down this little corridor, most of us being good little sheep.

That'll come to an end, although I doubt soon.

Attached: 1557347195643.jpg (758x566, 168K)

tillsonburggunshop.com/On Sale/ DPMS-Oracle-Semi-Auto-Rifle-Canada

This looks like a good cheap semi auto rifle. Any one can critique it before I buy?

A range? Two of them.

The CPC? I only signed up *once* to vote for Harper's replacement.

Firearms Advocacy groups? Been a CCFR member since 2017.

The Guns & Sand Club? Lifelong member.

Attached: 1540266231509.jpg (750x923, 162K)

>R
That’s all you need to know

I'm gonna vote for Scheer because he's gonna tell the chinks to suck a dick, the gun stuff is a bonus.

Attached: 「WHAT'S NEW PUSSYCAT」.png (254x566, 184K)

go to bed anthony

Scheer is a hollow cunt, limp dick fucking useless politician.

>he thinks queer will save him

>He thinks PPC will win any seats, at all
6 more years of Trudeau I guess

I hope he will at least tell the chinks that Taiwan is numbah one.

Attached: 1552883570033.jpg (2733x2452, 2.75M)

Too bad Bernier couldn't use his long, hard dick of justice to pencil a vote against C-71.

Welp I needed a little push to buy another case of ammo.

Thanks Justin.

Attached: Jom0kW.jpg (1600x990, 82K)

Bernier is going to be a failure as well.

Nothing matters if once you get in, literally everyone around starts WRYY'ing and doing nothing productive

As our government has done for years and will continue to do

No matter who this country elects, the path will be the same.

>No matter who this country elects, the path will be the same.
this goy knows
the only two thing that will change the path, are the only things the government is actively trying to take away from us
free speech, guns

Friendly reminder that attempting to enforce a ban this big would basically be suicide by citizen if even 1% of all gun owners turned violent.

Attached: 1499119083685.png (680x843, 402K)

same goes for every other democracy countries

Never doubted that, user. I like Bernier, at least on paper. Right-wing inaction is better than left-wing action, both big and small.

What town you going to? There are like 3 ranges on the whole island but woodlots are pretty cheap. I'd recommend buying some land and setting up a range.

BUY SOME LAND, BUY SOME LAND

FUCK SPINNING RIMS

I don't understand

He's a PALcuck who probably got denied an RPAL for being an angry incel so he figures owning Restricted firearms means you're fucked, ignoring the fact that 80% lowers exist etc

Do you personally know any PEI fags IRL that would let you shoot on their land.

They won't confiscate, they want to go for a slow bleed... Prohibit, grandfather... Confiscate when you die, make examples of people if they fuck up or refuse to register

Attached: 1557461374589.jpg (1216x2162, 708K)

Nah I don't know anyone on the island at all except two colleagues and they don't shoot

So I don't have my license yet(it's in the mail), but my dad does. I'm giving him some money to purchase a firearm I want online in case a ban comes through he'll hold onto it until I have my license and give it to me, it's non-restricted. I'll probably be home a lot more because I work at home and my dad works out, and I've heard delivery is a pain so if the delivery guy comes when my dad isn't home, will I be able to accept the package or will I have to let them know when my dad will be home to show his PAL? It's gonna be through Firearms Outlet Canada if that makes a difference.

what a thrill
I'm shooting and incoming to Moncton
What s kiiill
I'm shooting and I'm comin for youuuuu

The stuff 4 Chan gets on the news is hilarious

Attached: image.jpg (450x600, 66K)

With stocks of CSA VZ 58's beginning to sell out at places, will stocks be replenished at some point or is it going to basically surfing for used sales? Are new ones being manufactured still? Same deal with Type 81, are new ones going to be brought in?

You can call the rcmp firearms program and ask them for your number and expiry date yourself and order it online without having the physical card
I did that
And you don't have to show it when it's delivered either
So get some stuff
Ask, if the toll free line is closed, call the 1-506 number under it , it's open 24/7

Thanks