Truck gun fags BTFO

Truck gun fags BTFO

Attached: 3780130657150173184.jpg (620x627, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wrcbtv.com/story/39422281/cpd-hundreds-of-guns-stolen-from-vehicles-in-2018
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Never got putting weapon stickers on your vehicle, that will be left unattended a fair portion of the time, that you might have left a firearm in the vehicle.

Gun stickers on your car is really dumb for real

Both leaving guns in your car (unless you park it in a locked garage and really trust the securness of the garage) and plastering "I own guns" stickers on your property are fucking retarded.

These people don't realize they're looked at as dissidents by the government. Same with people who troll Jews on Twitter on their actual PCs.

i've seen this vehicle in NOVA

these stickers are cringy as fuck, and are on the same level of retardation as the open carry fags or the pic related. A few years ago I knew some NJ cucks who had these same type of stickers plastered on their truck while at the same time they were all nogunz

Attached: MyJkUs6ImFK_KrMDiEHPzQrZy1039uAHYrJYcPb_aUg[1].png (434x512, 233K)

>talking shit about truck guns
What's wrong? Can't handle the recoil? Too big and heavy for your dainty wrist to CC? Fuck off fagoot, get back to me when you got a gun you can drive or a truck you can shoot.

Attached: 1556595075119.png (1090x750, 243K)

Attached: 1508557214135 - Copy.png (1262x1280, 1.26M)

fucking kek!

lol

lel

Attached: zergface.png (233x255, 66K)

9x19+4x4 Parabellum

Stickers in general on your car is pretty fukn gay

dead

Attached: 1503582316152.jpg (1085x1400, 183K)

what a shit shoop

Attached: 1556844910669.jpg (957x537, 398K)

huehuehuehuehuehuehue

Attached: thenut.png (222x251, 108K)

Attached: 1428880177264.gif (320x240, 2.04M)

>oc is bad
Lol

SWISS AND HAM
W
I
S
S

A
N
D

H
A
M

Attached: last face you'll see before you laugh.jpg (647x1065, 65K)

>Same with people who troll Jews on Twitter on their actual PCs.
My friend does shit like that with his real facebook account. It comes up on my feed all the time.

Attached: 1541981453223.jpg (534x339, 32K)

Open carry is retarded?

Attached: Screenshot_20190510-125923_Gallery.jpg (1080x1920, 892K)

Attached: D4F22AE6-B62D-4FD8-AEC6-B9107D4F5522.png (449x401, 320K)

This says nothing about truck guns or leaving firearms inside your vehicle. This says something about the fools who display for the entire world that they do. Also
>not driving a greyman enough vehicle where nobody suspects theres a glock in it
Nobody thinks the soccermom SUV or the family minivan is gonna be packing heat but everyone who sees your lifted, kitted out chevy silverado is instantly going to know whats up.

>keep gun in car
>drive 80s shit econobox
>place decoy Bernie bumper sticker

Attached: 1537755877418.jpg (505x900, 40K)

Why do you, have so much, punctuation in your, attempted sentence

It's a legitimate problem; life is to short to be wasted with a fatty.

>putting identifying marks of any kind on your vehicle
he deserved it

Advertising that you own weapons is a bad idea these days. Pic is the only kinda of sticker I would consider putting on my vehicle, and only because it's stylized so most people wouldn't know what it is.

Attached: BA-T-sticker-2.jpg (500x375, 25K)

Lose weight fatty

How are you going to try to get on some dude's grammar when you don't even type your mockery correctly? Where's your fucking period?

>put come and take it on your shit
>they come and take it

Attached: 1548285575119.png (640x632, 312K)

>Period to a sentence that is a question
>Not a question mark
Congratulations, you played yourself. Not him btw.

Whatever, I'm not the guy being a fag about grammar in the first place

Attached: 1555012533892.gif (400x373, 3.85M)

Jefferson’s my favorite dissident. What about you, fake American?

Attached: 1534425242569.png (688x418, 585K)

>OC proponent
>hipoint carbine w/ nigger rigged sling
>tattered dirty Tshirt
>fat

So were you able to buy the burrito you wanted from Chipotle?

Attached: 7319371_orig[1].jpg (632x800, 169K)

Lol

I don’t even feel bad for people this obnoxious.
Dude at my apartment complex put a massive Punisher sticker on a Ford Flex.
Bruh, who you tryna impress?

Holy shit lol

Is that a Jeep commander or something? Fucking abomination

It's a Honda Element you blind retard. Also they are arguably the best grey man car because only soi bois drive them and they can haul everything you fucking own and tow a trailer for even more

That's a Tavor, noguns.

I do have one of these on my truck. Looks nice. Am worried about backpacking this summer with the truck at trailheads. Might just take off the AR, leave the wording.

Attached: C037B1C7-1A4A-4E63-8F3A-2D66B4A7E5B5.jpg (600x600, 51K)

Top zozzle

Attached: 5F989C60-B111-456F-B10B-C94374793820.jpg (640x856, 95K)

Attached: 1446746181342.jpg (413x395, 19K)

Story?
I find it more plausible that some noguns fag just chucked a rock through the back window because buthurt.

That is probably what happened, but "truck guns" are stolen all the fucking time.
Leaving valuable shit in your vehicle is a bad idea. Advertising the presence of valuable shit is even dumber.

wrcbtv.com/story/39422281/cpd-hundreds-of-guns-stolen-from-vehicles-in-2018

"They might have a sticker on the back of the car that says 'Smith & Wesson,' or, you know, something involving a gun, and thieves target that," Brown explained. "They see the sticker talking about Smith & Wesson or Glock owner, and they'll actually kind of follow that car around and wait 'til they go in a busy shopping center like the mall and actually break in the car because there's a good chance there will be a gun in the car."

- Officer Brad Brown from the Chattanooga Police Department’s Property Crimes Division

Obviously this is just one article, but you can easily find similar news stories for other cities and states. Cars are easy targets for thieves. People frequently forget to lock them and even if they are locked a thief can break in, grab shit, and fuck off in less than a minute.

Attached: Minutemen like cloks.png (139x122, 18K)

>live in commie NJ
>See dirty liberal propaganda stickers/magnets on cars all the time
>Only the vehicles with MAGA or pro gun cars get rekt
People know the fucking political climate in this country right now. They know the fallout that will occur if they put these things on their car or wear their MAGA cap into a dinner. I'm a small government loving, pro 2A, SHALL NOT type but my car is completely free of any all stickers alleging to that fact. And wouldn't you know it, my car has never had it's tires knifed or windows bashed in.
>inB4 pussy etc
This kind if shit just just asking for more trouble. Until it becomes legal to just kill or horrendously disfigure a motherfucker when you catch them breaking your shit, why put a target on your back?

You are a dumbass if you leave a truck with that sticker on a trailhead. It Will be broken into ,so don't!

Gen 4x4 Glock 19

>These people don't realize they're looked at as dissidents by the government.
Believe me buddy I know I am looked at that way and I do not care.

Nice

Attached: 1418091529343.jpg (188x196, 4K)

How can you have such small arms but such a fat torso?

Fucking christ. NPR did a segment on retards leaving guns in their cars causing an epidemic of gun thefts, and it made gun owners look bad as hell. DO NOT become a statistic in this, you're a fucking moron if you think glass is adequate enough to protect your guns. Or if you think you're always going to remember to lock your doors, or if you even think that cheap beeper thing even locks all your doors every single time when you click it. It doesn't, look it up.

Your guns are not safe in your car, and of no use to you there. Keep them on your person. There's also no goddamn need for a rifle in your car. You're paranoid if you think a zombie outbreak is going to happen while you're out grocery shopping, and even then just keep some spare mags so you can drive back home to get your rifle. On another note, write down all the serial numbers for your guns. Photograph them even. The cops can't prosecute someone unless they're able to run the serial number and find out the gun is stolen. They can't enter the serial as stolen if you don't even fucking have it. There's no gun registry and your FFL isn't going to pull up the 4473. It's your responsibility to keep record of it, that's the trade off of not having to register.

Guess what we're gonna get if these thefts keep continuing and you keep not being able to provide serial numbers? You've just made more justification for registration.

Attached: cdb.jpg (499x499, 19K)

Are you on a plane? wtf?

Man, I live in rural Texas and wouldn't put any sort of political sticker on my vehicle, either conservative or liberal. There are wackos on both sides of the spectrum here, such is life in a purple state.

My friend is a duck guide and lives in a pretty nice community out in the country in a rural area and had his truck broken into in his driveway and got 3 shotguns stolen out of it last year. It's an area I would've never expected to experience car theft because there's only one road leading into the development and everyone there keeps an eye out for suspicious activity constantly.

Thats a pathetic man

I wouldn't be surprised is someone actually makes pickup truck slides later. This is an industry that makes Spartan helmet shaped lowers and puts bayonets on pistols.

Are pistol bayonets legal w/o a tax stamp? I mean you can't even clamp a plastic vertical foregrip to the under-barrel rail on your pistol without a tax stamp...

Oregunian merch is fucking retarded, literally aimed at zoomers who want to impress their friends.
.t southern Oregonian

Well arent you cool!

>not putting your gun family on the back window
>not having a 5.56 bumper sticker
>not having a 7Sixtwo sticker that mimics 7Eleven
>not having a Molon Abe sticker
>not having a Gadsden flag
>not having a iGlock and Glock Inside sticker
>not placing every free sticker you’ve ever received on your car
WHY EVEN LIVE?

Attached: B29DD15A-7A1D-43A8-A212-F8C8B6EC764B.jpg (768x1024, 88K)

100% legal

So.. What if you mounted the knife vertically instead, put a sheath on it, and sometimes held onto the sheath to steady your aim, like a foregrip?

That antifa thread with this pic yesterday was freaking hilarious.

I hate these fucking twinks

at that point it would be the same as a regular foregrip

This, your vehicle isn't a holster

Don't call others blind retards when you're wrong, user. That's a Jeep Patriot.

disgusting picture btw

Attached: yiddetected.jpg (82x81, 4K)

Tweakers, man. My parents got their detached garage broken into and a lot of my dad's valuable tools got jacked. They also live in the middle of nowhere.

Was a tweaker that did it.

Did they catch him?

>Not cameandtookit.jpg

Missed opportunity.

Funny story, they know it was a tweaker because the county sheriffs office has a GPS tracker on his vehicle thinking the guy is gonna lead them to a larger dealer. So they didn't arrest him.

Attached: honk honk.png (670x670, 165K)

Link?

>not placing every free sticker you’ve ever received on your car

I'd run out of car before I ran out of Magpul stickers.

Attached: F9A2B4BA-0D37-4C8B-B321-62C0B90A6B43.gif (260x187, 263K)

Lol!

Lol STFU nobody cares about what a Mexican meth head has to say.

>small SUVs are now trucks.

wut?

Attached: Laugh(1).jpg (434x600, 61K)

Don’t try to justify not being able to afford that nice truck that chad down the block drives and you envy him for it

>Hey giuse, don't step out of line and voice unpopular opinions. Daddy govt might get mad.

How dare he have the courage to stand behind his words.

/thread
That shit only appeals to attention-craving faggots like this guy.

I feel like a bolt face sticker is fine because normies will just think it’s from a video game or something.

Lol, retarded mart-shart serial truck-financers can't afford their own vehicles. They're working overtime and still living paycheck to paycheck. They take out exactly as much debt as they're allowed, they're slaves to a bunch of shit they have no time to use, even more enslaved to vanity and what others think about them, and they will never retire. Absolute plebs and pitiable idiots.

As someone who keeps a gun in my car, this seems like a fantastic way to say to anyone who's interested "Hey come steal my gat"

No u

clearly his arm was lost in a cool war scenario and was replaced by a firearm

Hey I like everything about this pic's aesthetic, fuck you

t. English only speaking muttalino

Attached: PicsArt_04-23-06.31.16.jpg (1200x1600, 653K)