Aus/k/ Thread- Jow Forumsiwis also welcome

>Want you get your firearms license but don't know how?
firearmownersunited.com/how-to-get-your-firearm-license-state-by-state/

Jow Forumsangaroos discord:
6V63gh

Jow Forumsangaroo recommended firearms:
docs.google.com/document/d/1Bbln6mQuwe_P9H7W0eh0kgvKMVfJ6juOwzb1EeWkT30/edit

News:
>Police Sniper suing NSWPOL
firearmownersunited.com/2019/05/07/police-sniper-suing-nswpol-over-lindt-cafe-debacle/

>GCA and Medics for gun control host circlejerk panel
firearmownersunited.com/2019/05/07/gun-control-australia-host-fake-firearm-debate-in-tasmania/

Discuss
>Shootan
>Huntin'
>New guns
>Why is my PTA taking so long
>Fuck Melbourne

Remember to send your energy and prayers to our kiwibros going through the same shit we did.

Attached: nswcon.png (959x771, 493K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/B-Rg5N_t4aM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

afternoon bugings

communist state

Attached: Happy_invasion_day.jpg (321x433, 28K)

Sand-groupers report in

Attached: Westraliaconsitmeme.jpg (959x771, 212K)

Any of you cunts going shooting this weekend?

Attached: rekt.jpg (780x1040, 187K)

you can own guns? how many owen guns are buried out in the desert there?

Attached: AD8D5DDF-27B8-489F-B55C-94F21694B7B1 (1).jpg (1500x643, 118K)

Ausfailians aren't welcome on the entirety of Jow Forums, let alone on a weapons board, since they are 100% nogun shitposters.

yeah with my dad

Outback Australia is full of enfields, SKS/SKKs and SLRs buried in the ground.

We still have some guns m8, just not many of the cool ones.

Attached: fukinhoward.png (1000x750, 292K)

>just not many of the cool ones.
user, you know deep down in your soul how to fix this problem. Let your heart guide you.

Attached: 1555908930379.jpg (900x596, 40K)

Nice try ASIO

They can't grab what they can't find

Attached: 303.jpg (1800x886, 66K)

Damn, you guys had to hand in the bolt actions too? Is it even possible to own a pistol over there at this point?

We can still own bolt actions but in 96 many cunts just handed in all they had.
We can own pistols for recreation but the license process (Category H License) is a big buttpain and are restricted to club use only. You're required to do a minimum number of scored shoots each year to keep your handguns.

Yeah got a BA13 and a WFA1 this week, so wanna sight them both in.

Attached: Bergara_0001.jpg (2048x1365, 396K)

That 9mm BA13 looks super fun.
Reckon it'll do alright on bunnies or will it fuck them up to much?

I'm not sure but I'm going to find out - I'll report back.

I think it's a fucking cracker idea for a toy - breaks down small enough to fit in my hiking backpack, points really naturally, has a hilariously nice trigger for a $900 gun, and me and a mate reload 9mm so it'll be cheap to feed.

should get the firearms licence in the mail sometime soon. I found out that Melbourne prints all of QLDs licences now, which is odd.

why did you get the WFA1? seems pretty expensive

Because for every spooky gun you buy Shoebridges smile turns upside down

Attached: scarnt.jpg (194x240, 14K)

Australians rise up

>why did you get the WFA1? seems pretty expensive

Yeah I'm not convinced they're a compelling value case, but I kinda wanted one from when they first announced them; a mate bought one and I was more impressed with the handling of it than I expected to be. There's a little bit of murmuring that there might be plans in QLD for Labor to make our laws a bit shittier again, so I've kinda thought I wanna get in before anything does change - and finally, I got a bit of spare cash that I wasn't budgeting for, so I figured why not.

This is a worthy side benefit.

Labor doesn't need to make the laws shittier since it's usually QPOL who decides to shit on gun owners with arbitrary decision making. I'm pissed that they knocked back the hunting on state forests proposal, but everyone knows that Labor hates earning money

Attached: 1552117469422.jpg (928x550, 245K)

True enough, but given they actually grandfathered the seven-round Adlers I figured I may as well get while the getting's good.

ADLER? YOU MEAN THE NEW TECHNOLOGY RAPID FIRE ASSAULT SHOTGUNS?

Attached: adlernewwood.jpg (2048x1152, 220K)

Whoa wait buddy, that looks fully semiautomatic

Remember when Roland Browne (The brains behind GCA) described it as a "Military type weapon"?

I do, indeed. I wonder how much of an aneurysm they'd have if they knew you can get firearms delivered to your door?

it never stops
they come for your sporks and butter knifes next

Attached: all dat fudd.jpg (2048x1322, 682K)

You can own pistols but you're required to attend a gun range with them a number of times a year - which is, amusingly enough, notably more times than police are required.

>WFA1
jelly, wish cunts would release a 308 version

Why would you take an adler over a classic from john browning? Are you gay?

Attached: 20190413_224409.png (720x1145, 702K)

I feel bad for the aussies.

Attached: 1523673419601.jpg (960x554, 121K)

For the Memes Jack

Yeah, I flirted with the idea of the Wedgetail Rhonda instead, but decided that this is a toy more than anything else, will spend a bit of time punching paper off a bipod or rest where a pump is a little irritating, and in my state at least, pumps are limited to 10rds and bolt-actions 15, so that was a small factor.

fucking metal

Roy Alexander & Son was my go-to store back when they were in Northbridge.

That sounds like the gay

Attached: 1553299012233.jpg (1024x674, 131K)

They're still a good store from what I've heard, did something change?

I want to go back to 2007 and have my choice of twenty Lithgow SMLEs for a hundred and fifty bucks

It's dead, Jim

I wish I knew what happened to all the stockpiled army surplus SMLEs, they're either sold to foreign countries or scrapped with the rest in '96. There's no way the government dumped over half a million rifles into the civilian market, maybe they're still stockpiled with all the old SLRs, who knows.

Yeah, they're great people and still my favourite whenever I'm back in Perth, but I moved overseas a while back.

How do you maintain ownership of guns when you go overseas? Or do you make the trip back every few months?

Are kiwis really like this?

youtu.be/B-Rg5N_t4aM

Everyone decided who they're voting for next Saturday?

Attached: how to vote.jpg (756x1008, 229K)

Good question. I have all my firearms in a safe on the family farm and I maintain my WA license from over here in the US. Any in person renewal stuff (photos, etc) I take care of when visiting Oz. The WA Firearms Branch is pretty understanding of situations like this.

Coalition last.

Attached: 1212.jpg (1200x623, 73K)

Jow Forumsiwi reporting in.
How're you cunts over the ditch doing today?

Amerifat here, sorry y'all governments in NZ and AU are being extra dickish.

Wish we'd liberate yall or ya manage to get your rights back, ideally peacefully but who knows how this will be.

Not too bad, guns seem to be coming up in the news a bit with elections a week away. However loads of gun owners are getting blackpilled by recent events and how badly state police treat us.

major parties last. Greens dead last. Probably going to vote for Annings candidate in my electorate but she's got no hope. I've got KAP, ON and Palmer, but each of these parties folded when pressed on gun rights, especially Pauline.

Really tempted to just draw a massive cock dragon

Until the Coalition stops being the party of corporate/banker anti-gun cucks they'll be straight at the bottom with greens,labor and the Australian equality party.

Hey lads, if I go through the process to get my A/B, am I going to get in trouble for enjoying a toke every now and then? Is it worth inviting the police for random inspections whenever they feel like it?

Lib dems at the top probably.

Are you that fucking retarded? Better yet, don't even bother getting a gun license you druggie. Of course they will fucking care you dumb shit. They will take your guns away and disqualify you on the same day.

Alright, calm down m8.
I won't bother.

Jesus, you're a straight up loser cunt. Won't do something, or get a license because it disrupts your degenerate hobby that is smoking illegal drugs.

I'm glad you won't be owning guns.

Attached: Pepe-Death.jpg (1200x550, 99K)

They can't do it "whenever they feel like".
They have to send some sort of notification and then organize a time to pop in when you're available at home.
Also dude weed lmao

Let's say I read the FOU policies and find them to be fucking based, who therefore, should I be voting for?

Liberal Democrats

Thoughts on getting a swedish mauser? Is 6.55 x 55 a meme cartridge?