Is this a good tank design?

is this a good tank design?

Attached: object 4902222.png (769x577, 404K)

No

Never design anything ever again.

S-tank?

Attached: Stridsvagn_103_Revinge_2013-1.jpg (2762x1870, 3.39M)

Yeah this pretty much sums it up

Design? Maybe. Tank? No.

Kind of reminds me of the StuG or the

No, around half the tank is missing in that picture.

>41434022

Attached: object 490.jpg (2560x1377, 294K)

Yes

The tracks are gonna need a redesign but the body looks fairly sound. I'd assume that gun is a 6 inch, so the turret could use a redesign.

You did all of it wrong.

At least the drive sprockets are next to each other. That might let you transfer torque with only gears or chains.

Attached: 557.jpg (680x793, 41K)

Where will the crew sit in that?

Looks like a drone desu

It's like they took the idea of the s-tank, got high while playing halo, and scribbled all over the plans

>pls don't shoot me anywhere but the front

That does not look like Object 490.

Attached: images (13).jpg (765x401, 46K)

>angled turret
Why would you do that?

What the hell happens if the enemy appears behind you of if you're cresting a ridge with the enemy to the front?

NO, it's just some childish CGI, sci-fi crap

Welcome to Tank Design 101

Based on something real by the looks of it.
Still a retarded design.

Would be fine if they didn't have 4 separate tracks.

How the fuck does it aim with any precision if the cannon is bolted on the hull?

This is fucking retarded.

This two engine design would be valid if they were turning an electric generator, which then would turn an electric motor. Then you would have redundancy if one of them fails.

But on this tank, if one engine fails. It is fucking dead weight, only one of the tracks can move. So why does it have two engines?

unironically they built a complex hydropnumatic suspension system to elevate/depress the hull and its accurate enough to turn the gun left and right without accuracy issues.

For those wondering, this monstrosity is coming to armored warfare.

The same game where the Armata(and terminator, now that Imention it) is damn near bulletproof. Oh, and AI guided missiles hit even after the shooter is dead.

You don't have to fucking write unironically you fucking zoomer. Stop fucking doing that.

If this thing would be fighting on my side i probaly would just shoot it.

needs more era

Attached: gxiabL9.jpg (1500x1125, 297K)

Attached: image002.jpg (664x559, 48K)

Think they had any ideas like "If we have 4 tracks the tank can still drive if one gets blow up" or did the just do it to see how it would feel?

it's real you dumbass

that seems like a fine tank for ww2 or long range desert battles