Good look

Attached: 8013FCCF-CCC3-4FA5-8762-9F5C6907ED0F.jpg (750x798, 436K)

Makes sense. A dentist shouldn't wear BDUs.

Looks sharp.

I like it. USMC should do the same with their alphas.

>Disqusting all those words and uniforms combined. But the goyim will accept it.
Tonald chump should be hung.

>uniform worn by America's Greatest Generation
>now shared with America's worst Generation

Haven't these been in development for a while? Is OP's image giving credit to Trump where it doesn't belong?

Yeah, no.

Attached: 1557331568156.jpg (1333x2000, 477K)

he approved it, military are always designing shit that gets scrapped without approval

>brown shirts

IMPEACH

dress uniform needs to be approved by the president, doesn't it?

Yes. You are being fed propaganda.

Fun when you start seeing it, huh? Really makes you wonder how much of it you consume without catching it like you just did, and how much of your worldview was designed by someone else.

>Ahh yes truly based!

Truth is we can dress up and pretend to look like the greatest generation of fighting men, but our military is morally weak and honestly dishonors the uniform.

Attached: 3C227298-7425-4FCD-B18D-9F0DE46484E7.jpg (1200x618, 148K)

>obligatory nigger, shitskin and a preggo lady

Sad

At last my eyes are truly open! Yeah but nah, the president actually did need to approve it or these new uniforms could not be adopted.

I always wondered where the pink in “pink & greens” was, but I guess the pants do look kinda pink-ish.

I fully approve of this change, looks nice.

Preggo lady is obviously there to show what the maternity uniform looks like

>maternity uniform
should be a dishonorable discharge

Have sex
:)

>implying you can't do POG work while pregnant

but what about >muh stronk independent wamen

Not all women in the military are like that

Pretty much.

Wish they just brought the Green uniform back. I mean, what the fuck was wrong with it?

Attached: 1525110757979.jpg (2324x1351, 701K)

lmao seriously why on earth should pregnant women be in the military? Oh that's right, I forgot the modern US military is nothing more than a jobs program/welfare scheme that occaisionally contracts itself out to Halliburton and Israel.

Because they were in the military prior to getting pregnant? It happens

I don't see what the second half of your post has to do with pregnancy

Yikes kiddo, get a grip.

>iT jUsT haPpEns

Cool uniform, it seems down to earth, sharp and tidy.
Btw that's the uniform the Bundeswehr still uses but in grey and with a beret.
Nothing beats the classic of cause.

Attached: 90809ß0.jpg (1278x907, 199K)

I don't get it, is pregnancy a recent development in human history?

I'm saying the military is a joke.

alright, bend over.

lmao are you implying women can't control when they get pregnant?

lmao nice smock

>lol pregnancy just happens randomly, dude. Nothing we can do about it :^)

If the military is just a glorified Israeli mercenary force why do you care who gets to serve in it?

Because a good chunk of my tax dollars go to paying for this scam.

Looks good. Sadly it reminds me of the generation that cucked us all. But still it always looked trashy when mil guys show up to Burger King in their dirty green pajamas. They should wear a classy uniform that commands respect. They should also be allowed to carry at least a sidearm in public. They're Americans serving America on American soil. It never made sense to me why they're barred from being armed. We shouldn't coddle the idiots who whine about it being scary. They're fucking soldiers ffs.

Would the amount of money you pay in taxes for the military be any different if there weren't any pregnant women in it?

Shouldn't exist a female uniform anyways.

Most people in the military will never get issued a sidearm. It's also an issue completely separate from these uniforms

I'll just leave this here.

Attached: females in the military.jpg (1860x1880, 1.37M)

Ideally, yes. I imagine the actual cost of maintaining the military would go down if it wasn't paying for preggo thots to sit around pushing paper and the military actually served the purpose of national defense.

yikes

Not by much but yes.

Attached: mf54ahuwsev21.jpg (622x775, 86K)

Around a sixth of your tax dollars, if I recall correctly.

Sounds like some fat could be trimmed

In my experience female officers tend to be pretty solid but can be bitchy because they feel as if they have something to prove. Any other military anons agree?

Don't worry, Israel is very grateful for your contribution

What was that, nigger?

Attached: 6.jpg (599x661, 109K)

When the original pinks and greens were around the material of the officer's shirts and trousers would often turn a pinkish hue after being cleaned and starched repeatedly

>implying the preggo thot budget is anywhere close to the MIC money pit budget

Certainly, but military spending is dwarfed by entitlements, which are about two thirds of your taxes. I'd like to see budget cuts all around. The military is an inefficient bureaucracy and entitlements will bleed the country dry.

Thank you for your cervix

Attached: 1557514477393m~2.jpg (301x527, 37K)

every time

If they want the retro look, they should bring back the green formal uniform or go with the common military style of a complete neck-up buttoned frock coat.

In fact, the armed forces formal uniforms should basically be Marine formal attire except in different colors, not so shiny buttons, and the collars should be folded down.

Why does erry officer have a Legion of Merit award? Its like they hand them out at the O club.

uhhh dude, it's a mannequin...

lmao

No, I’m saying alphas look good, and they should make people who work desk-jobs wear them instead of cammies like the Army is doing with the new service uniform.

kek

Attached: 1543880431015.png (540x362, 229K)

look at the pic you posted, it's boxy and cheap as hell.

>going through a time warp to bring back a uniform that is iconic to a certain time period and is associated with it to be worn in the present day
>doesn’t fit in at all with modern aesthetics
>to iconic and historical to fit in
>forcing soldiers to now have to wear this during all duties minus field work
>would be similar if the USMC forced marines to wear dress blues for barracks duties
I’m not a fan.

It's extremely similar to the service alpha's that marines already wear, in use and in looks. It's not supposed to be as dressy as dress blues or as blue collar as ACU's.

I think they look great but slightly out of place since it's so representative of that era. My biggest qualm is that it feels like they're using it solely because they couldn't come up with anything new that looks good. That sort of tarnishes it for me.

I think consistency is the key when it comes to those types of things. Marines have been wearing the same uniform for decades but it's become iconic because they haven't bothered changing it. Now that the Army is going back to what it was using before that makes it seem weird to some. But give it time, and hopefully they don't change their minds in 20 years and the uniform will stick and become ubiquitous

The only work done by Marines wearing alphas is firewatch duty. Just like the dress blues, the alpha uniforms are suppose to be formal attire to make you look good and, well, formal. The pink and greens back in the day served a similar purpose, but now. You are expected to wear Themis to perform every single duty you have minus true field work. Which is pretty fucking dumb.

>Haven't these been in development for a while?
since 2014 or 2015 I think
>Is OP's image giving credit to Trump where it doesn't belong?
yes

>he approved it
source? it was approved before he was in office

>dress uniform needs to be approved by the president, doesn't it?
no

They do, though. Every award is at least 33% easier to get as an O.

that's not what they're for, office work yes but not motorpool or anything involved with labor.

Semi-unrelated question. Does any branch of the military wear brown jackets and blue/gold striped pants, or did I witness stolen valor today? This guy seemed too weak to be military and the uniform seemed way off.

GONNNNNNNDGGGGRRRUUUUUMMMPPPHHH

Attached: 71835A12-E54E-45B1-9544-D16F031F38C7.jpg (350x391, 44K)

In the US? Might've been JROTC or CAP.

>president approving dress uniform changes
Talk about micromanaging. Does he also decide MRE mixes?

Yeah, in the US. Looked like late 20's early 30's so idt JROTC. Dont know what CAP is. Didnt get too good of a look besides description above. Had some stripes on chest like OP's pic. I saw him and wtf'd because I'd be able to tear the guy's arm off and I'm a just a moderately strong person.

Exactly how many seconds do you think it took for a woman to ask if she could wear yoga tights with it?

Yeah in steak in ketchup is expected soon

if only they would also bring back those cavalry pants

Attached: 0719c110a9fe240c43d5948ffae22878.jpg (500x699, 40K)

That's bullshit. They should be armed. What if some coked up antifa faggots attack them? Even if they don't need sidearms, they just look retarded without them. Again, they're fucking soldiers. It doesn't make sense that they're unarmed.

Fuck that guy. When I was in academy I rode walmartian scooters at every store that had them. I had planter fasciitis for a year after that shit from all the running. Those things are offered as a convenience for shopping at their store, only a fucking normie would socially shame someone for riding them who isn't a fat piece of shit that deserves to he shamed. This guy is an absolute sadist, he knows (or should know) their feet, legs, and back probably hurt more than his ever has, and they just want to be more fresh for the next day of hell, yet he still makes a mockery of them for twitter likes.

>I'd be able to tear the guy's arm off
Are you one of those average to low height husky guys that walk around flexing at people and low key doing poses in the gym?

Attached: af0.png (846x900, 448K)

I'm 6'1, 205 and work out at home by myself.

ugh, thiccer

Attached: 1534655460559.png (737x470, 898K)

Stop LARPing and go outside

Manlet detected.

Manlet detected.

Ike jackets as well.

Attached: Ike.jpg (443x811, 108K)

kek

Manlet(s) detected.

>Chad has entered the chat

>wanting to look like the goyratest generation
So when do they do that for the other uniforms?

it looks good. but its fucking retarded that the uniform has changed so much over the past 20 years

>still uses Army Combat Uniforms

Attached: US Military before 2001 after 2001.png (1044x904, 1.47M)

The only time I want to see pregnant women in a firefight is when they're horny 15 year old Dutch-Jewish girls who are fighting for their very survival so that their babies can grow up free

Attached: You're gonna be a father anon.jpg (1789x1316, 456K)

in a good camo scheme

based dixieposter

so whens the air force getting a new dress uniform

Attached: 9ee.png (688x578, 32K)

>Multiscam
>good

It's literally a fucking failure from concept up.

Attached: US Soldiers taking cover with civilians Invasion of Panama.jpg (2560x1681, 374K)

Spent too much money on their anime swords