Fml

fml
>be me
>at the shop when picking up my first handgun
>buying a cz75 compact because Jow Forums memes
>girl works at the shop
>thin blonde and extremely cute
>tight dark blue jeans tight black shirt and has her hair up in a pony tail and a cap on which is a major thing for me
>end up chatting for about 45 minutes and I get the vibes that shes digging me
>shes then asks if Id be shooting on the range today and I decide yeah sure
>she takes me to the range
>shot before but this is my first fire arm
>try my best but you can tell Im super nervous because this cutie is right behind me
>when the mag is empty she tells me thats pretty good takes it and then proceeds to empty a new mag super smooth in a small group
>erect.jpg
>after we shoot for a bit she asks me if Id like to get a coffee some time
>I say yes she gives me her number and I leave feeling like a little beta male
>fast forward to yesterday
>we end up going and getting a coffee at starbucks
>she wears pretty much the same outfit except she has green on and has a backwards cap on today
>talk for a while and she tells me about all the years shes owned guns and her gun family and her three years in the navy
>she thinks its cute how inexperienced I am and would love to go out shooting just the two of us some time
Shes been snap chatting me for three days now and seems to really like me. I feel like Ive scored but also feel kinda like a little beta

Attached: cd9695a5bfe551d08b689b1482f30a67.jpg (1280x948, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/luckygunnervideo
pistol-training.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

she is the man in your relationship

>and then everybody clapped

She's a keeper, user. If she's mogging you, use that as motivation to get better.

You're only a beta if she pays for your range fees and crablegs.

There are a lot of things that some women can do better than some men.
Just make sure your dicking down is A+ and you'll be fine.

Just wait till she puts on the strapon

I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU
I DON'T NEED LOVE MY GUNS KEEP ME WARM

She' gotta penis bud

lol update us when the range jester pulls down your pants at your range date and she laughs at your smol pp

Hey man if you can't handle her I'll take her off your hands. You're just confirming that you're a beta by wondering about bullshit like gender roles. Just fucking enjoy your time with her you dweeb. Live in the moment.

>a woman who knows how to use a firearm
Fuck thats moistening

Attached: e824b77351b346d5ac072da145d01a38.jpg (800x942, 106K)

Let her take you to pound town you absolute bitch why is this even an issue

>>remember when it's Wednesday on the range you send her to get the nachos

Why do you feel like a beta? This whole story is qt. Relationships shouldn't always be judged in terms of some hierarchical bs memes from r/theredpill. Go for it m8, good luck

>OP when he prematurely mag dumps his load

Attached: e4e.gif (516x516, 3.33M)

Put your ego aside and realize that shooting is a skill that you suck at doing at first but then get better as you do it more (provided that you practice and get training). It’s like with everything in life, driving, cooking, lifting, fucking etc

Looks like you got a good girl. Don’t screw it up because your ego is hurt. I will post some good shooting info since you seem to need it.
>Luckygunner
>one of the only relevant shooting blogs on the internet, good quality videos
youtube.com/user/luckygunnervideo

Sage Dynamics has lots of videos about handgun grip, recoil control, trigger control and whatnot on their YT page.

>Pistol-Training for drills and good articles from the late Todd L Green
pistol-training.com

Shoot on small targets like a 6 inch circle, 3x5 index card and start off at 5-7 yards. The smaller targets are more demanding and will require you to dial in your trigger control, sights and recoil control. Good luck, I’m going to ask this qt out tomorrow and hopefully get my first gf. I’m the total opposite of you now that I think about it
>above average shooter
>khv never had gf

Attached: 8A70B54E-9FD3-41BC-8206-FAD59369C783.jpg (671x900, 54K)

>she wears pretty much the same outfit except she has green on and has a backwards cap on today
>has a backwards cap on today
>backwards cap

DO NOT FUCK I REPEAT DO NOT FUCK

You are a little beta faggot

>The man doesn't always have to be the man
spoken like a true r/cuck

nudes

My friend, you need to sign up to boxing or kick boxing or some kind of martial art and fight against very experienced girls.

Then you will discover that no matter how hard they train, they're still weak and men universally extend them the courtesy of pretending to struggle against them when sparring.

She can shoot a gun, if it were me I'd tell her that's awesome because why not? You're clearly impressed, and people like being complimented.

It's like you're 19 years old and still a virgin.

OP here, she is really sweet and I havent been in a relationship in a hot minute so no Im gonna fuck this up. Shes really open about everything and no she doesnt have a benis.

>he doesn't get complimentary crab legs

Dominate her in bed it won’t fucking matter how well you shoot after that you pussy

>virgins on Jow Forums
pottery

hits close to home
>met girl in college who was into guns
>she was a cutie
>texted for a while and went shooting once
>ended up dropping her .357 on accident and she laughed at me and thought I was some kind of fag

>feels like a beta
>attracted this obvious alpha female
Roll with it OP, the real beta move would be to get all bitchy about her being cooler than you. A real alpha move would to not see her accomplishments as an attack on your masculinity. This is why there is so much fraternization in the .mil because civilian men often see the accomplishments of military women as some sort of insult, so most women just opt to date people they know can see past it. Either way, good luck.

You are.

fake and gay

You weren't beta until you posted this. Now you are.

Insult her back, retard
Be playful about insults

She's going to cuck you. Run while you still can.

Yes, that is one of infinite scenarios that will never happen to anyone, much less the hacker known as 4 chins

>no she doesnt have a benis.

Attached: saditolla.jpg (300x440, 82K)

What button do I click to subscribe to your blog?

Ughh I couldn't stand to be you

This. People at the counter don't go back and give range lessons.
Also
>pretty girl
>gunshop
Pick one

>3 years in the navy
What rate?

>buying a cz75 compact

Attached: 1476671849133.gif (390x220, 1.6M)

There have been a few pretty girls at my local range in scottsdale az

>he doesn't realize the cost of the "complementary" crab legs are just rolled into his range fees

She probably is a man.

>tfw gay
>tfw convinced i am the only gay person that likes guns and gear
>tfw will never know this feel

is that a dive knife? y tho

Attached: DSCF9900_Fotor_zpscz8scpg9.jpg (992x1024, 621K)

Well yeah, she has more experience than you, no shame in that. Also, getting attractive women to chase you is not exactly beta. Stat the course user.

>k/ conjures up a girlfriend
suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrreeeeeeee

to gut the fish she's hunting for

I was thinking this the entire time

Jeff Bloovman exists.

Nice blog, fagtron.

>her 3 years in the Navy
At least you know she puts out.

3 years in the Navy?
She's seen as much use as a public toilet.

they exist yes

Attached: 15z_CZ75Compact_R_91190_01190.png (1920x1348, 698K)

wow cool blog

Hey, be nice

How is withholding the truth being nice? I'm trying to inform him that she's a literal dumpster.

What if she posts here?

Attached: sweating frog.png (241x228, 95K)

>good shooting info
>Luckygunner

that would be ebic xD

>her three years in the navy

Attached: 1538144395581.png (350x350, 263K)

user who cares if she asked you out and can shoot better than you. big whoop guns and shooting isn't everything to life we all have amazing qualities we all are good at something or can be.

Don't be a weirdo and feel like a beta just because that happened. i think that kind of strange thinking turns off most normal people and causes such conflicts that couldve been avoided just by simply not giving a fuck and just enjoying your life.

>guns and shooting isn't everything to life
did your boyfriend tell you that?

She's spent 3 years in the Navy and is now the Alpha of the relationship. OP needs to beat feet before it's too late.

Attached: Burning-House.jpg (425x282, 200K)

idk who that is, is he a young good looking guy who will cuddle me?

nah my wife did. and its true. still buy all the guns and ammo i want though. just realized that it got to a point where I was not interested in conversation with anyone unless it was about guns. Then realized how retarded that is and just decided to tone it down and chill.

lol good one

you sound gay so i assume you meant husband
literally nothing wrong with only talking about guns

yeah but its fucking annoying after awhile.
when you work with guns on a daily basis and have to deal with people only talking about guns all the fucking time shit gets old and fucking annoying.

you sound just like someone who just got into guns lol and gay

>This is why there is so much fraternization in the .mil because civilian men often see the accomplishments of military women as some sort of insult,

Pulling train isn't an accomplishment.

I don’t know about that, there’s plenty of faggots on Jow Forums

seems pretty weird to be posting on Jow Forums if talking about guns is annoying to you
i bet i had more years shooting guns by the time i was 18 than you do now

talking about it all the time and basing your entire life decisions and conversations and everything you do is annoying. I like Jow Forums because it makes fun of the culture sometimes and its hilarious.

and good for you. I don't care if you have more experience or what your experience is i hope you get more experience.

“Let me place my cartridge in your chamber and fire my load”
“If we want to be freaky I can put my cartridge into your muzzle”
Good luck my dude

>accomplishments of military women
Are you retarded?

>three years in the navy
>couldn't complete a 4 year contract
Sounds fishy, and as the other guys have mentioned, probably smells fishy as well.

I knew a girl in the navy. Name was Wendy. She was married and her husband was cool with her fucking other dudes. I didn’t give a fuck. She wanted me to fist her. She looooooved it. I did it a few times and she squirted (I know it’s piss I’m 32) a few times. Well one time I was fisting her and she came so hard she spurted liquid shit all over my bed. She bolted for the shower and I took my sheets off and tossed them on the floor and fucked her after.
TLDR: navy sluts are whores

>I'll take her off your hands
>you're a beta
>bullshit like gender roles
Nice larp, gay boy.

He was presumably just making fun of you

YOU ARE A HOMOSEXUAL

>ship FFL to closest gun shop
>30 dollar transfer fee

Attached: C3997F8E-AC66-4BFE-837B-D118B06E3E08.gif (500x370, 2.06M)

>no benis
How will you cure your rampant anal diseases?