What are your thoughts on this kind of Sword?

It looks cool as fuck

Attached: B0CB90B9-0E62-40A4-8197-7FF59B31F3F5.png (1000x1000, 241K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XhrAB8WMsx0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Make a gun blade with it.

Mall ninja

Aren’t this illegal?

Looks like the unholy bastard child of some kind of mall ninja bullshit and pic related.

Attached: M-MDS80516CN-BI-01.jpg (950x950, 35K)

Attached: ps4pro.eu-the-suffering-11.jpg (668x374, 45K)

Not if you got a loicense

No, no it doesn't look cool.

I have an obligation to share this.

Attached: Screenshot_20180316-160253.jpg (1433x2010, 1.32M)

Objectively the best knife for defending a waifu

they look cool but you don't want your arm attached at the end of a long lever your opponent could manipulate.

With your arms in this position you're severely compromised in mobility and striking power from many different positions.

Go for it. Look how much fun the guy/thing in the back of this pic is having.

Attached: ManeiDomini.png (910x588, 446K)

Attached: doomethernal.jpg (640x346, 28K)

duel wielding or you not gonna make it

Attached: IbN0.gif (320x240, 2.2M)

Cool but can segments of the blade be ejected and function as grenades?

Attached: destiny2review.png (1920x1080, 2.57M)

if you're a ninja from the year 3000 you should buy that immediately

perfect for fishing for trout

My thoughts exactly

Can't tell if Blakist or Chaos.

There's a reason every single culture that could make swords made them sword-shaped and not like this, except apparently for the pajeets. By fixing your hand to the sword you make all your moves slower and you can't reliably defend the right side of your body.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 182K)

you completely negate any wrist-action you could possible achieve with a regular sword too. It adds up to be a lot because of angular momentum at the blade tip.

Faggotry, Kike Faggortry.

if we ever get to mech combat I'm going to assume something like that or a pilebunker will be the standard for hand to hand, even if its a seldom used backup/utility tool like a bayonet.

Attached: file.png (800x565, 236K)

It looks like it's made from pure Chinesium and would break into tiny fragments if tapped with something solid.

what can that do that a sword can't?

take your gunpla parts back to /m/

i think it'd be fun to hack and slash at one of those ballistics dummys but after that it's pointless mall ninja shit.

Yeah being able to rotate a sword is probably half the power of a swing. You can’t do shit if it’s attached to your arm

No a mech will use a normal sword like a non autist

You just know his mom was wishing she'd had an abortion while she was filming that.

My mother is a pure women, of a noble family.
Dare you cast offense at her honour?
I hope you pray for the mercy lest I unsheathe my blade.

Attached: 286.jpg (640x960, 89K)

I'd rather have a gun.

desu i'd like to think that maybe she's happy that her son has a hobby that he thoroughly enjoys and is finding something in life that makes him genuinely happy.

The handle should loop over the hand to protect it better and help keep your hand from sliding if your stab meets resistance

Ahhh summer has arrived

Carp, not trout. You need someone to steer the boat while you swipe at the fuckers as they breach.

Scotland basket-hilt

i remember the video, it's his sister and she is very supportive

youtube.com/watch?v=XhrAB8WMsx0

deleted now though

no the mech would use a fucking gun, mounted into the chassis or otherwise. Its a backup device mounted in a convenient position such that it wouldn't requiring drawing it and would be more structurally sound as a weapon.

Lol I actually have this one and it's a piece of shit. Only the very tip has an edge on it, the rest you have to grind in yourself. Certified mallninja bullshit.

EN TARO ARTANIS

Attached: Artanis_hierarch_of_the_daelaam_by_mr_jack.jpg (1200x921, 601K)

its cool till you get riposted in the sternum and now youre dead

This is the most edgelord weapon you can get. Even more than a katana

MY WIFE FOR HIRE