What rifle would you trust to do everything without any modifications out of the box...

What rifle would you trust to do everything without any modifications out of the box? Everything from home defense to varmint hunting to deer hunting to plinking, everything, or as much as possible. Something other than the AR-15 capable of this?

Attached: __super_sass_girls_frontline_drawn_by_yuri_shoutu__3519e6deaf4553fed3739a59fc0e2fde.png (800x744, 281K)

Yeah

That's not an answer.

LE6920

It would have to be a pump rifle in an intermediate cartridge .300 meme out

Fuck off anime spammer

Attached: _Gun_Girls_Weapons_4chan.jpg (974x330, 94K)

Honestly most service rifles. Even the shitty ones like the tavor are still capable rifles. The exceptions are the L85/SA80s and INSAS rifles, probably a few more that I'm forgetting but most work

Wasn't me, m8.

>tavor
>shitty
Hardly.

SUPER ASS

maybe its just not the answer you wanted.

7.62x39mm Don't care what platform.

came here to post this

none of my 7.62x39 are much good over 200m and all my AR platform rifles can readily be used to 400m

yeah

Probably a .300 Blackout Tavor SAR/X95 or some other rifle in .300 Blackout or 7.62x39.

The reason I use these two calibers is because they're hunting legal in most states and come in at least 2 non-AR platforms.

SCAR 17
>good irons
>reliable
>accurate
>.308 can do pretty much anything I need it to

Only drawback of the SCAR is the memey price and the buttstock could be more durable

x51/308 as a do it all cartridge
some sort of bolt action rifle since you probably ain't gonna go to war.

If by everything you also mean "destroy engine blocks" and "puncture helmets" I think I'd have to say the new lines of Desert Tech MDRs. There's not much that can incapacitate cars while being readily handled inside of a car. And I'm not exactly a big guy, so having that weight closer to my center of mass is more helpful to me than some other people.
I hope you don't count scopes as modifications though.

I'm a Canfag but I have a M305 SOCOM (18.5in w/ compensator) and it's kind of a do all rifle. I use it for a lot of things when I don't really want/can't use a task specific rifle. It's my truck gun too as its a NR in Canada and isn't too long.

Any pump shotgun with slugs for longer shots. With no modifications a shotgun can generally be used for anything.

He asked for a rifle but i would agree.

PTR

he can’t keep getting away with it

K98 mauser.

Yeah, Go no scope, My eyes are only good enough for 200 yards max. I try to drop deer at less than 100 yards. I will stick with the 7.62x39

Any AK variant will do anything you need it to