ITT: Movies and series that wouldn't exist if carrying a weapon was normal

ITT: Movies and series that wouldn't exist if carrying a weapon was normal.
95% of pic related is about why women should CC

Attached: SVUopening.jpg (1024x556, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HeTjBPbY70Y?t=59
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Unpopular Opinion:
Most women shouldn't CC.

Exactly.

They should, after watching my dvd

Attached: Gun-Cover-Ladies-2.5.jpg (290x375, 46K)

that movie SIGNS always pissed me off that nobody thought to stock up on weapons and supplies for a fucking alien invasion
Instead they make some food, board the windows and hide in the basement and only have a baseball bat for defense

Derek Savage, is that really you? Gee golly, it's an honor, sir! I found out about your movies after that youtuber who likes to fuck dogs reviewed your Cool Cat Saves The Kids video.

I remember one episode where benson was at a rape support group and this woman in it bought a gun because she was being stalked. Of course benson was like
>WHOA THERE I CANT JUST LET YOU BUY THAT UNREGISTERED GUN WITHOUT A LICENSE NOW GIVE IT HERE BEFORE I HAVE TO ARREST YOU

How were they not shitting bricks and stockpiling even after that news footage of the ayy lmao at the birthday party? Of course by then it was probably too late, the panic buying of ammo and supplies would be unreal if something like that happened. Watching that movie always makes me want to buy more guns & mags & ammo.

Attached: 5767.png (817x626, 137K)

Anything after Stabler and Munch left is hot garbage.

I agree but this one is when they are still there.

youtu.be/HeTjBPbY70Y?t=59

la creatura....

Not his best work.

every horror movie ever, you alawys see those american teen flicks but not one of them have a gun on them

lmao did you made this? it has been 10 years, I still can remember this scene

I’m sure that was going on the large scale. “What a twist” man wanted to tell a much smaller, intimate story about that family.

I was much more pissed that The interstellar capable beings who were melted by water didn’t think to bring space suits.

They could travel across the known stars but didn't look out a window to see the majority of the planet was water or that on any given day the humidity of certain regions of the world is either 0 or 100

Did people forget this show existed? Also this show. A lot of the hostages were there because they got catteled by baddies.

Attached: p186582_b_v8_ag.jpg (960x1440, 227K)

This stupid movie.
>Home invasion by criminals.
>No supernatural bullshit.
>All they are armed with are knives and tools.
>Two of the intruders are women.
>Protagonists actually have a shot gun.
>They still die anyway.

Attached: 39F08520-A5B7-4BB2-9567-471990B50A9D.jpg (184x273, 9K)

Attached: oh my fuck.gif (459x459, 2.6M)

t. Rapist

Women shouldn't CC, we just shouldn't have to live around niggers.

that takes place in canada though