Canada general

New here? Want a firearm license? Read this: pastebin.com/Ndb2jSAu

Previous thread:

Attached: 1402629522462.jpg (301x448, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g8Adf53SkTY
cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/survey-suggests-sask-residents-want-western-canada-to-separate-1.5132270
youtube.com/watch?v=-K2uvXtAozc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for boomer tastes in chinese cartoons

Attached: CityHunterPythonSkills.webm (378x275, 2.45M)

I don't like Trudeau

He's a real doodoo head

Attached: N word.jpg (313x304, 23K)

Yeah.

Dairy > Fairy

Make sure to vote against Justin Trudeau next election.

Andrew Scheer: Maxime Bernier's Benchwarmer.

Attached: 1539193123011.jpg (703x751, 248K)

If Trudeau wins again this year I will literally cry and become an alcohol

C-can I drink you, if that happens?

So true

Attached: 1555737374963.jpg (410x452, 31K)

youtube.com/watch?v=g8Adf53SkTY
>

Not cool man my father died from being hit by an alcohol

m-maybe

Attached: 1553933410378.jpg (213x255, 8K)

>Justin Trudeau
>Trudeau
>t. rude au
>Au = chemical symbol for gold
>Justin is rude towards gold & other things of value
I just proved Justin Trudeau hates the economy. Checkmate, atheists.

AI WO

Well maybe he should've stayed out of the alcohol's neighborhood!

Is Bocchi B+RP?

Attached: 1556255669376.jpg (1280x720, 169K)

Wrongthink detected.
Assume the designated submission position face down on the floor and await your verdict.

Attached: rcmp2r.jpg (2048x1422, 119K)

Bocchi a cute

Trudeau is the purist form of Canadian values so why resist what you deserve?

also:

1) a leaf
2) a country made of butthurt british losers who fled north when the late stage enlightenment experiment known as the USA proved too formidable.
3) constant usage of injun names for all your locations
4) utterly non-white in all relevant locations (example: for every 100 canadians you have 2.5 - 3) philipinos)
5) gay dudes kissing on your money / niggs
6) RCMP literally SHUT IT DOWN a very important money laundering scandal involving the Chinese in Vancouver
7) all the oil/milk/meat in the world but still pay out the ass for it

>RENT FREE

Attached: 1557082749964.jpg (1024x576, 61K)

Yes

Attached: 1555724330974.jpg (1280x720, 149K)

>Trudeau is the purist form of Canadian values
Maybe if you see the world like a 10 year old

if Trudeau gets in again I am vanishing to the mountains for the next 4 years, or until I get word his head is on a spike.....

Be the change you want to see in the world, user. Nobody is going to do it for you.

hi im a brown guy from brampton nice to meet you

Attached: 1555726499470.jpg (439x363, 127K)

pls tell your frens to keep their eyes on the road instead of plowing into a youth hockey team

Been thinking on this ban guns to reduce suicide thing.
A lot of folks see at as statistically relevant and a good cause.
Probably because we know a guy or two who shot themselves or more damned likely it's because you've stared at that barrel at some point but hang on a minute, why do we all seem to "get" this issue?
Suicide and this modern malaise isn't a small problem but when you think about just who is killing themselves in droves it makes sense they're shooting themselves, they are gun owners, they always have a problem solver around. The people losing hope and giving up are the ones losing their rights and being trampled. The more oppressed, hopeless and alone you feel the more likely suicide. Social media makes us feel less alone but just leads to sad "wish I would die" comedy
Hence the outrageous suicide rates in unrelated groups like socities fringe degenerates and young men full of potential and "advantage"
Could this be a part of why they've been so loathe to use the suicide argument in the past to ban guns? Despite trying to save every other suicide case. Because we're literally taking ourselves out of the fight and gun grabbers were okay with that?

Guns and suicide have nothing to do with ease of use. Most people who don't own guns are scared and don't know how to use a gun and NOTHING is scarier than fucking up your suicide.

Guns and suicide is because WE are all so tired of being on the losing side. Of knowing that if we bother to have kids some brownish pan-sexual space zempress of earth is going to "reverse-holocaust" the shit out of our grandkids because we were too white and oppressive in this century.

TL;DR the argument that guns should be restricted to curb suicide is an appeal to emotion and we need to stop letting it sound valid.

Mental health is a genuine big issue but half the reason it's a problem is their stripping personal freedoms while mistaking degeneracy for bread and circuses. Spaced because editing on mobile demands it, fku

>TL;DR the argument that guns should be restricted to curb suicide is an appeal to emotion and we need to stop letting it sound valid.
Nobody here does tho
If you want to die you will find a way to die, it's not hard. There's no FACTS and LOGIC behind banning guns and reducing suicide. If that were the case, why does Japan have such a high suicide rate lole

Attached: 1557514994207.gif (320x320, 2.46M)

cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/survey-suggests-sask-residents-want-western-canada-to-separate-1.5132270

>In Saskatchewan, 53 per cent of respondents agreed with the statement, "Western Canada gets so few benefits from being part of Canada that they might as well go it on their own."

>A whopping 85 per cent said the West usually gets ignored in national politics because the political parties depend on Quebec and Ontario for most of their votes — a belief shared mostly by residents 55 and older.

The fire rises.

Attached: the-environics-institute-1[1].jpg (780x664, 43K)

and do what exactly? I ve done all I can as a good little civilian, I wrote my reps (they are all leftists), I tried starting petitions, all for nothing. The general population in my area are mouth breathing idiots who cant see the future, only the next 10 minutes ahead of them.

The best thing for me to do is go and hang out in my hidy hole in the mountains and wait for what I assume will go down.

Attached: 1520976162548.jpg (480x480, 46K)

>rise up
saskanon was right.

I've actually tried taking the commercial vehicle licensing exam in my province twice, and failed both times. There was so much shit to remember. It's disappointing to think that there are much shittier drivers who were somehow able to pass that clusterfuck of an exam.

Because Jap cops automatically classify any death where they cannot catch and prosecute a killer as 'suicide.'

It is not as peaceful and low-crime a society as you have been led to believe. It is a series of polite fictions that produce a false statistic. Which is very Japanese, you must agree,

wasn't there a whole shitstorm surrounding that case because provinces have wildly different trucker regs?

Shut the fuck up you god damn faggot I didn't ask for your AIDS sore ridden child fucker opinion.

kek, I knew an old fart who was genuinely convinced that the Indian drivers all carry photocopies of the same license because they all have the same last name (Singh), and most non-Indians can't tell them apart.

Attached: 1310269730705.jpg (378x294, 29K)

>It is not as peaceful and low-crime a society as you have been led to believe.
I mean, compared to a lot of western countries it actually really is. People will leave their doors and bikes unlocked and even the poorfag neighborhoods are kept clean as fuck with no roaming packs of urban youths.
t. visited japland back in 2014

A trucking school got shut down because they were literally rubber stamping applications for a fee.

Hey, I didn't drag Jap suicides into this thread. And I'm not in the only Western country doing a better job of ethnically cleansing itself than Britain. You did and are. Eat shit.

Attached: palpatine butthurt.png (361x358, 133K)

>Eat shit.
Anyone ever noticed that Phil has a fixation with eating shit?

but immigrants like, totally work way harder than citizens, don't you want more??
*accepts more cash from chinese triads*

True it's not a concept I see here often but it's a statement I'm more willing to let slide elsewhere.
In calling out others I was really just calling out myself.

Please make sure to go kill yourself with a prius or a pumpkin spice latte. Something hilarious to ban, make yourself useful

Not harder, but usually longer & cheaper.

I don't care that I'm wrong desu, I just think you're an insufferable pedophile faggot.
>muh ethnic cleansing
From the Californian no less, lmao

証拠バカ

Attached: 189041284592.png (1377x184, 17K)

Holy fuck, what a fucking laughing stock.

Attached: AhhhhhNuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.jpg (400x386, 36K)

Jesus fucking christ

>what is a TT
Isn't that just a Tok? As in, a Tokarev TT-33?

You'd think someone with even mild brain activity would stop tripfagging at this point

Lol everybody knows Audi's have cheap paint, it's obvious what the guys problem was.
Fucking shameful

Yeah

Attached: 1556986682142.png (1165x844, 99K)

Waste

Anyone know do any decent O/U 12G shotgats for 800 or less?

Canada is like 20% whiter than USA nigger.

At this point I'd be all for it. I have lost faith in this countries willingness for freedom. I used to love Canada and what it stood for, but the Liberals and the general liberal voterbase itself is just fucking obnoxiously arrogant in deciding what the rest of the nation should be like. I say separate and the consequences be damned what economical options we lose. We'd have oil, lumber, trade with USA and Asia, what more could we need. The real problem is convincing city dwellers and the more leftist BC folk to secede, but as a BC folk myself I think we could pull it off.

Fuck the cities they'd be doomed without the rest of the province keeping them afloat. Secede and keep the cityfags locked in their ivory towers. How long do you think it will take before they devolve into a total free for all? A week? Two? Let them rot.

Autism user here, how should I word my note that goes with my PAL? I don't want to divulge that I'm on medication so I think I'll just put "I am currently being treated for Autism Spectrum Disorder, but am no longer obligated to see a mental health practitioner and am living mostly independent except for occasional doctor checkups. My Doctor is willing to write a note for me verifying that I am of sound mind, should you request it.". Do you think this gives too much info or raises any flags? I know regardless it's gonna take forever to get my license since I'm checking that box.

I'd get the note first desu

We need the ports user, and one problem we have is I know several longshoreman, who are planning to go on strike soon due to bullshit Union demands, and they are all NDP shills. They will get whatever they want because the country cannot function economically without full port staffing for more than a few weeks. There's a huge organized crime problem within them as well, so if they decided to strike against a secession we would be boned without some drastic measures.

THANK YOU!

Attached: rise up.webm (596x336, 1.83M)

I've heard they will tell you if you need it, and give a proper sheet to fill out for the doctor. I have an appointment in a week or so anyways so I guess I could wait until then.

Fugg well if its a special form maybe just send it off then as is then. I don't think they care about mental problems unless you're unstable/suicidal. They'll be digging through your medical records anyway if they're interested...

Yeah idk, I've heard it's a special form but there isn't much info on it. Maybe I'll look around some more.

Yeah looking around, there really isn't any downside to getting a note, and seeing as my condition is not violent at all and I have no history of violence(well, threatened violence like 7 years ago before I was diagnosed) it really shouldn't be much of a problem. Luckily my doctor is a gun owner, and is fully cooperating.

>One problem we have is I know several longshoreman, who are planning to go on strike soon due to bullshit Union demands
The longshoreman haven't been without a contract for almost a year and the company refuses to negotiate with them for anything.
Also, any sort of accident? piss test. Working too efficiently? piss test. Show up late? piss test. The superintendents can demand a piss test when ever they feel like it. I know one guy that had to give three piss tests in one day. How the fuck are you suppose to work when they want to fire you for anything they deem fit?

>And they are all NDP shills.
No we're not. Go fuck yourself you pinko bastard.

>They will get whatever they want because the country cannot function economically without full port staffing for more than a few weeks.
No we won't. If the port goes on strike we'll get legislated back to work in a day or two.

>There's a huge organised crime problem within them as well, so if they decided to strike against a secession we would be boned without some drastic measures.
No there's not. Those days are long gone. HA is small, as is jokers. No idea on the hindus, so maybe you have something there, but those guys are all fat fucks with little purses.

T. Longshoreman from lower mainland. Have family in 500, 502, soon to be 514 and a retiree from 517.

>well, threatened violence like 7 years ago before I was diagnosed
Oh boy, pray tell this story for the class?

Nothing really, I was 14 or 15 or 16, really can't remember as this period was a blur, I was working at Mcdonalds mornings 5 days a week 8 hour shifts, making dosh for vidya, while attending a once a week special school program where I would check in and do most work at home. I was overwhelmed for a while, getting no sleep and getting depressing thoughts. Eventually christmas happened, and after having an emotional high point I slumped back down about a week later and while living in the basement of my families house, I started contemplating ways to kill myself. I wrote a note on my computer that was a sort of rambling manifesto detailing how I was a failure and a disappointment to my family, and how I wanted certain things left to my friends like my steam account and stuff. First I grabbed a big knife and was contemplating just thrusting it into my chest fast and ending it, then I got a bag and tried to suffocate myself, but realized it was too scary. Then I was gonna lock myself in the big freezer next to my room, and hopefully freeze or suffocate. This was all half assed and really just my sleep deprived and depressed mind doing random shit.

Then I just broke, wrote a note outside my parents door saying I tried to kill myself and failed, and just curled up on my rooms floor and slept. Woke up with my dad sitting with me and the police at the door. They took pictures of the note, talked to me, and took me to local hospital emergency room to check me out. Doctor said I was just sleep deprived an d sent me home, parents and mental health professional friend said I should get a second opinion. They took me to the city and had me checked in to a psyche ward, where they diagnosed me with autism spectrum. I was in a dark place for a few years, but have improved a ton the past 5 or so. Sorry for blog but you asked.

Damn buddy that's rough. I did ask, no need to apologize. I hope everything is squared away for you now though.

Oh yeah I'm doing really well, I'm way past it all by now this was like 7 or 8 years ago now. I was on disability and just lounging around for a while, but last few years I've made an effort to get out in the world and have a job now and working on some goals.

Dig a hole in your backyard and spread some nails over top. I'm sorry user, im in the same boat.

Nice blog faggot
Either lie or enjoy waiting for fucking ever for your pal. A majority of cfo's do not delve deep into medical history provided you are not in Alberta or Quebec

Good for you man, keep it up.

I'm not risking that shit considering it will likely be on my record since police picked me up.

Same but you weren't on lethal doses of mdma, percs, xanax and K trying to kill yourself while attempting to assault a cop and having a seizure mid punch. But here we are
Just lie depending on your province ofc
Long story short they do not check so use that to your advantage m80

Attached: 15575601077652379326839674730279.jpg (4032x3024, 3.15M)

Theoretically if they find out I lied, what's the worst that could happen? Could I say I thought autism wasn't one of the conditions in the question and possibly be good? I may actually say no on the question, because Autism is a sort of grey area in terms of a condition and could be construed as not applying in the wording of the question "behavioral or emotional problems.". I may be being overly cautious, but I really don't want them to find out and give me a ban or something. I think I'll still see my doctor and ask him what he thinks about it.

>anecdote time
Basically then only time they will find that you lied is after you have your loicense as long as your not in QC/AB
Basically of you dont have any violent charges or anything like that your getting a pal now however.
Your liscense may be taken away depending on how deep they do a background check it may be 1 month from now or 48. What will happen is that you'll get a letter suspended your loicense (this means you can't but or trade)
Immediately contact a fren and transfer all guns to him. Then ride the storm, so far no one has been prosecuted for lying on a pal app so claim autism if this happens.
Tl;dr just fucking lie say your a normie and enjoy guns

So eventually I will get caught? Sounds like it'd be easier to just wait some months and be approved normally. I'm not in a particular rush considering my Dad has his stuff and will be able to buy shit for me in case of bans. Obviously it will all be his stuff until I get my license, but I'll be going shooting with him in the meantime.

Well said user well said

I know I'd be 100% behind a breakaway of our provinces.

Attached: 1411678459474.png (923x728, 80K)

youtube.com/watch?v=-K2uvXtAozc
To any anons lurking this thread, be sure to watch Golgo 13 The Professional.

Attached: golgo13.png (860x900, 688K)

>We need the ports
Prince Rupert is closer to Asia than Vancouver by one shipping day, and growing exponentially as a port.
Its also completely based and redpilled relative to vancouver, even with the massive amount of chugs that live there.

Attached: chugshoah.jpg (828x552, 247K)

Go away you sub 60 IQ nigger loving pedophile faggot.

Yeah you shouldn't have guns

The police literally have nothing to do. The country has low crime. God I hate tripfags.

>RCMP literally SHUT IT DOWN a very important money laundering scandal involving the Chinese in Vancouver
They didn't shut it down.
They never did anything in the first place because the laundering squad is literally an underfunded skeleton crew who refers to a court and doesn't have the power to investigate.
It's madness.
Also this isn't "a very important laundering scandal". It's quite possibly the biggest scandal of the past twenty or thirty years, and has allowed old people to sell out an entire generation to Hunanese gangsters.

>Its also completely based and redpilled relative to vancouver, even with the massive amount of chugs that live there
I've been seeing ads on Skytrain shilling Prince Rupert as being cheaper and healthier to Vancouverites. The hordes are coming already.

>Waiting for my modern sporter like

Attached: xf4uva2l7kz11.png (1920x1080, 1.96M)

>Phil stops posting all night because this is posted
Damn, it's the ultimate trip repellent

This is no longer deep fried. This meme is now charcoal.

At this point my wait might as well be too
I ordered sept last year almost as soon as I got my PAL, not done till august this year lmao
almost the full 12 months

>Trudeau bans funs
>dozens of anons go full bunga
>trudeau declares marshal law
>pm forever

is this all part of his plan

Attached: 1544331136475.jpg (500x500, 26K)

Out of all the old school tripfags to last this long, of course it has to be the fucking dumbass californian neocon boomer

That would so rapidly devolve into a shitstorm for all Canadians that it could never happen
You'd probably see a military junta before they'd let him sit as PM, especially after SNC

The only time a Mil Junta would take place is if the PM died and we are in a state of active invasion.

I'm pretty sure that most of the military won't let Trudeau sit as dictator for life
Worst case they fuck off from ML duties and let him flounder

Do you think there would be defectors in said scenario? I know plenty of are Cs that are funs but would gladly still carry out orders because of their fat paychecks and pensions, i would assume the same for the military. Nowadays its all about what people see for themselves and whats infront of them instead of others and the future.

This is all theoretical of course.

Attached: 1534681653643.jpg (1600x1224, 673K)

The Canadian military is pretty stringent on separation between itself and the state. You would seriously only see the military in control of this country if the defense situation required it. Just vote him out and maybe in 15 years we will see the collapse of democracy in most western nations.

Doesn't matter what cops think, most the military is Quebec and Alberta boys, if Trudeau cancelled the election and basically took control of Canada there'd be a military coup fast than he could finish saying "look at me, I am the Canada now"