/arg/ AR General Tripfag Development Group

Not Sponsored by B5 Systems Edition

Old

Attached: 20190510_225450.jpg (4032x2268, 2.64M)

Other urls found in this thread:

danieldefense.com/m4a1-upper-receiver-group-23-004-13150.html
youtube.com/watch?v=mJCg9CCAJyI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's with the Aztec nigga up top?

Ah new thread i get to shitpost early on then.
>kac ambi masterrace

Attached: 20190418_064106.jpg (2560x1440, 712K)

the more i see them the less i hate this variety of calicucked. on one level it's an abomination, but on another level it's a really familiar base platform adapted to a goofy, yet slightly endearing role. it's way better than those turbocucked grip fins that seem to be more popular.

What are you all drinking tonight?
>old Rasputin stout

Pfft.
>Then ill just try and make you hate it more
In all honesty. Its an alternative to moving. But not a better option than moving.
Still like the rifle tho. Straight shooter. Swappin out the sparc for an MRO that can cowitness with my cz scorpion irons better

Attached: PicsArt_05-05-08.10.46.jpg (3283x1596, 713K)

I used to really hate this things too but they've kinda grown on me.

>supreme sticker
okay yeah, now i hate it

Attached: 1512958749931.jpg (540x344, 52K)

Man could you make it any more obvious that you're in NY?

LOL, the absolute state of compliant cucks.

Dunno, its a Mayan supposedly

Attached: Screenshot_20190511-005032_Instagram.jpg (1080x1069, 261K)

Oh is that why you like that company, my brown brother?

I dont lurk /arg/ but im getting rid of my shit ass psa ARs and assenbling a all gucci 14.5" URGI.

Lmk what think and also sggest

Upper:
Urgi near clone with geissele block
gold or manganese kryptic bcg
Geiselle scope mount with night force nx8

Lower: spikes tactical limited edition pineapple jawn

boltcatch: Phase 5 bolt catch
Mag release: undecided
Trigger: undecided
selector switch: undecided
buffer: Super 42 Braided Wire Buffer Spring and Buffer
Pistol grip: probably magpul?
stock: gimme suggestions

Attached: STLS032-CFA-One.jpg (2000x1333, 110K)

The gun is a meme. But a decent one.
Those cucked ARs and JR carbines and AKs with pistol grips chopped down are just something they arent.

At least this is trying to be its own thing not a cucked rifle.
>holy shit my rifle the kid that doesnt get any and pretends he is ok staying a virgin

Attached: PicsArt_12-16-01.44.04.jpg (1024x576, 202K)

PLEASE don't buy the URGI upper

the rail bends (shifting your laser impact) and it's overpriced

fuck for real? What do you suggest for a complete upper? I dont want to fuck around with putting a barrel/handguard on a upper assembly as well as timing a muzzle device

The UGRIs are poison.
Get MK18

its a cucked rifle, no matter how you spin it. the mini 14 already has that "look"

I dont want to deal with SBR or 10.5" pistol

>Spending 10/10 money on a 7.5/10 rifle

that sucks

Attached: 1524895394714.jpg (2016x1512, 487K)

>gucci
>14.5" URGI

SR-15 or L7Y1A or Hodge Defense

Fuckers give me good suggestions for a pre-made rifle length upper

Attached: alex_holgate.jpg (750x956, 47K)

Posting modern retro

Attached: IMG_0494.jpg (3885x1500, 911K)

>mini14s has that "look"
My lily white ass it does. The mini14 shoots like shit and has the same accuracy as throwing a basketball at the side of a bus.
Not to mention it doesnt take NATO mags and costs almost the fucking same as a prebuilt SCR and more than a built SCR lower. That and i have 3 uppers for it ATM. My mini 14 collected dust. Thats why its gone

Attached: Screenshot_20181013-223417_Instagram.jpg (1439x733, 413K)

Not him, and I don't know if it's all rails but don't get the Mk16 at least, they're confirmed for 20+ MOA shift for lasers.

>G U C C I
>lists 3/10 quality parts

Nice bait.

RIS II if you're not a smol boi

If you MUST go with a 14.5"...
danieldefense.com/m4a1-upper-receiver-group-23-004-13150.html
Or a BCM or something. Whatevs.
Rifle-length is gonna be a 20" sweety

You can't just call absolute cancer "modern retro".

Oh fuck user quad rails are so 2008. You can buy those same parts parts under troy for $400

>Gucci
>BCM and DD

stop posting

Thank you
Fuck you kys

>Quadrails

Attached: just.jpg (474x355, 12K)

If you do get a RIS II you better get some shit to put on that rail or else it's literally gonna be a heavy hunk of metal sitting on your AR for no good reason

>Troy

No thanks

Have fun finding an MLOK rail that isn't going to turn into a bendy-bill geissele special. If you intend to use lasers use a quad or a monolithic like an LMT.
If you're just looking for gucci stuff then idk get a salient arms or something if you wanna be a homo.

>t. nonguns faggot
I can and did though

Just because you did doesn't mean it's right.

Attached: IMG_20190511_012311754.jpg (4096x3072, 3.47M)

*hits crack pipe*

youtube.com/watch?v=mJCg9CCAJyI

>salient arms
is this lifetime warranty a meme? shoot out the barrel and they send you a brand new one free of charge? what's the catch?

Attached: lifetime warranty.png (989x758, 139K)

I was only suggesting Salient as a joke. What is your intended purpose for this rifle? Do you plan on using NODs / IR lasers?

They can afford to do that b/c there selling ARs that cost $3,500 and they know that people aren't likely to run their gucci guns hard enough to break things / shoot out barrels.

i'm not that user, i just looked salient up and saw that they have what seems like a crazy deal if you shoot a fuckton.

But you would have to shoot this thing.

Attached: SAI-GRY-556-0001.jpg (1500x1000, 239K)

they sell the barrels alone apparently

that guy is pretty based

Alright I’m not familiar with this particular brand of meme. Wtf is going on at the muzzle?

That video is dunce-worthy though. Shooting an braked SBR indoors is not a good idea.

They don't have a buy-one-barrel-get-every-other-barrel-for-free program.

>already admitted that shooting indoors without a suppressor damaged his hearing
>chooses to do that again
>KABOOOOOM
>next time he has to wear a hearing aid to hear intruders
>repeat

Attached: Nero.jpg (1080x720, 51K)

The salty tears of non lmt owners

Dude don't buy that ricer crap, he's trolling you

well yeah he said it wasn't good for your hearing. he is just speaking for himself from experience and giving his reasons

That’s pretty awesome. Sauce for stock?

They can give you four barrels that cost $80 to make and still turn a profit

That's the ARES SCR and it's not awesome, it's stupid, proprietary, and unreliable and it fucks up your recoil control and accuracy

even if you live in a cuck state there's some loopholes you can exploit so you don't have to catastrate your rifle like that

I'm aware that the video contains his opinion.
The reasons he states in support of his opinion are stupid.
Do you know what it feels like to have someone put their muzzle next to your bare ear and dump a magazine? Have you ever shot an SBR w/o earpro in a house?
It causes physical pain, and it's very distracting. I'd rather keep my hearing instead of relying on psychological stops or my neighbors calling the police.

>Do you know what it feels like to have someone put their muzzle next to your bare ear and dump a magazine
Yes
>Have you ever shot an SBR w/o earpro in a house?
Also yes
>It causes physical pain
Maybe this varies by person, but no, it doesn't.
>I'd rather keep my hearing instead of relying on psychological stops or my neighbors calling the police.
Here's a crazy thought. Electronic hearing protection. Keep it at your gun.

>1909+110
>blowing up the equivalent of a flashbang grenade inches from your ears
>the "psychological effect" of the noise won't freak out your family as well

Attached: Decibel Levels for Guns and Flash Bang Grenades.jpg (1176x1452, 482K)

>Not having your house in a 0.1bar near vacuum and wearing a space suit so noise doesn't propagate

Disappointing

>blowing up the equivalent of a flashbang grenade inches from your ears
They are not equivalent at all. I have both used flashbangs and SBRs.

The main thing that shooting SBRs indoors that bothers people is the blast concussion. Yeah they are loud as fuck, but getting buffeted by that pressure wave can fuck with some peoples calm

See I tried that, but it turns out when you shoot someone, catastrophic pressurization ensues.

kek

ar thread jannies are sleeping
post trucks

I never said I agree or disagree with him. He is obviously chad enough to do whatever he wants. For me personally, I enjoy my delicate ear drums. I don't want your (You)s for trying to argue with me over something that I never said I do.

You're right, that's why you should actually practice with your guns and only plan on using one you're comfortable with. Also have realistic expectations.

A SBR AR is not a good gun for a nogunz or newgunz to be using for HD. If you know what you're doing, have it set up properly, and again hopefully have electronic hearing protection, it's great. More maneuverable and faster to use and the muzzleblast becomes a tool for you instead of a hinderance.

It's not like a carbine or rifle length AR won't fuck your hearing up too. Most people don't have suppressors. Most people with ARs can afford some decent electronic hearing protection though.

I have a pistol for getting to AR. Electronic hearing protection at AR. If I can make it to my AR, I almost certainly have time to put it on. If I don't, it wouldn't be the first time I've shot indoors without hearing protection. Not like I'm advocating it, but you won't go deaf. It won't be fun though.

Buy my SR-15 upper

I've heard about dudes bleeding out their ears from shooting ar indoors without earpro, is that real

That can happen. That happens if you actually rupture your eardrum. It's not going to happen just from firing indoors, but a muzzle at your ear could do it.

Generally something you see from actual high explosives.

This is an AR thread not a cucked fagget thread fyi.

Attached: new rifle.jpg (838x617, 110K)

His gun is really nice lol ur bogus.

Do you have a particular brand of electronic ear pro you'd recommend? I'm a semi poorfag but I don't want to buy a piece of shit that falls apart on me in a year. Is $50 shit off Amazon generally alright?

really need to pick up an ares lower to throw my regular upper onto now and then. They're not even that expensive with the BCG and everything.

Attached: IMG_20190302_145048.jpg (3840x2160, 2.04M)

No get Howard leight sports

thx fren it's a dream to shoot. here's another pic with a k2 grip, kinda like this setup better

Attached: retro_entry_sbr.jpg (4032x1852, 1.3M)

god these are so fucking sexy

Is it hard to slide on the foam on that Doublestar stock?

what even is that thing, looks like a shitty .22

Attached: idunnoanon.png (1085x493, 931K)

No, i just use a little soap and water for lube and when it dries you're gtg

speaking of silencers, sandman-s tax stamp was cashed this week. two weeks down. now only another fifty or so weeks to go...
[waiting intensifies]

Attached: 2.png (867x112, 11K)

hahahaha

Attached: B72CF0F1-E616-45C7-84BE-ABBB6FB1955C.jpg (1494x3706, 879K)

I wish those lowers were half the price they are.

Attached: 1534511145676.jpg (1000x667, 928K)

Samefag

Awesome looking carbine

Nice, I love cans

Attached: cans.jpg (2003x3000, 1.03M)

I'll be real that does kinda look neat.

Tell me about the P4Xi 1-4x

Attached: DSC03744.jpg (3240x2250, 3.79M)

Don't know yet if I can attach a pistol upper to it yet, but pic

Attached: 20190511_074136_compress81.jpg (2016x1512, 1.45M)

Morning dude! Is that the Micro30? How do you like it?

Which Holosun is that? Looks good on that mount. Rifle is looking good as per usual.

Attached: DSC03743.jpg (3672x2227, 3.43M)

>Shockwave
>pistol buffer tube
Dude, put a carbine tube on there then get an SBA3 or SBA4 brace. Much better option. How is that BAD lower?
>the feet in picture meme
This needs to stop IMO.

Attached: 20180514_180051Bigscope2mockup.jpg (2497x1345, 1.69M)

sba3s are fucking gay and squishy

imagine spending all of this money for such terrible looking guns

Attached: 1557539096502.gif (470x249, 1.16M)

UPS gib TA33

Attached: 1CE16585-4058-4178-AF5B-473C33B36186.jpg (3200x1536, 1.7M)

sba3 would be be nice, but I'm trying to print a wooden brace for a e s t h e t i c and the sba3 isn't very print-friendly.

Hi, yes, it's the micro 30, it's not too heavy, but actually loud on 11.5". Much quieter on 20" even though both supersonic 5.56. I don't have a 300 to see if it gets quiet with subsonic ammo.
Sight is 503C, not the best edition of Holosun, but I don't think I'll be bothered to replace it until it dies.

I see you've got your rifles to a very uniform point, same ambi lower, a2, vertical grip. Is the offset red dot not too much with acog also being there? what handguard did you put on your anime DMR?

>print a wooden brace for a e s t h e t i c
Are you going to send it to ATF?

Judging by railcovers the one in the mockup is a Centurion

fuck tripfags

ATF no longer approves or offers clarification letters on individual accessories

But then, aren't you going to be designing yourself an accessory for a firearm with intention of firing it from the shoulder?