Israel gun owners

>According to the plan, reported in Haaretz last month, any citizen with what as known as level 7 Rifleman training, as is the case with most infantry units in Israel, will be able to apply for a gun permit.
>“Skilled civilians carrying a gun in public contribute to a sense of security, act as an important line of defense against lone-wolf terror attacks and ...thus increase public security,” Erdan said on Monday. The new policy, he said, “strikes a balance between the need to defend the public which might be at risk and the need to protect the public from incorrect use of a firearm.”
>There are approximately 145,000 gun-license holders in Israel at present. This number does not include people who have firearms because their job requires it, and does not include soldiers and police.

Why don't massacres / school shootings happen in Israel? is it because everyone is civil, well mannered, and can handle operating a firearm in a safe manner in Israel? unlike Americans.

Attached: f110921ns18-640x400.jpg (640x400, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cave_of_the_Patriarchs_massacre
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah.

Yeah

Yes, Israel is a totally 100% safe place and there are never any problems there.

Because Israel is a majority ethnostate without an ever worsening societal problem.

no niggers are prevalent

Yeah

>apply for a gun permit.
Ha yet they get denied for myraids of reasons honestly it's easier crossing over to west bank and buying whatever the fuck i want and walking it back
Fuck gun grabbing people and women who want to take away our guns

americans make all gun owners look bad
morons need to have guns taken away.

This. We should also increase our annual foreign aid to Israel to at least 100 billion dollars.

>100 billion

What the fuck Israel going to buy with that, a few pieces of candy? Don't talk bullshit, need at least minimum 500 billion more a year.

(((Yeah))).

Why so little do u hate the Jewish people or something schmuck?

>only 500 billion
I can see you're not very serious about this. Anything less than a trillion dollars is quite frankly insulting.

As an American, I believe we should allocate at least 3 trillion dollars for Israel. We should also abolish inheritances, so that the assets of dead Americans be immediately sent to Israel.

Based Israel always causing butthurt with faggots. Pro tip you can’t refute this statement.

Lol!!?? NOO!!! dont give tjemn moneyy!!!!

That sounds like a good start. Maybe we should have surviving family members provide contribute a transfer interest fee totalling 15% of the deceased relatives estate to be sent along with the seized inheritance? Also, I think we can at least manage 3.5 trillion dollars. No need to be cheap here.

>no fun allowed

>Maybe we should have surviving family members provide contribute a transfer interest fee totalling 15% of the deceased relatives estate to be sent along with the seized inheritance?
An excellent proposition. We could also make it so that all we Americans have a garnishment of 15% on their wages. Failure to make these payment would be swiftly and justly punished by lengthy prison sentences. This is the minimum of what I regard as fair continual payment to Israel.
>I think we can at least manage 3.5 trillion dollars
You're absolutely right. 5 trillion dollars it is.

They have an ethnic and religious solidarity, that is almost unmatched in any other developed nation, with external enemies that would actively genocide them given the chance. I think that any other nation in such a similar situation would end up proceeding down the same gun culture route.

>"But nobody needs guns except the police or we would have muh american shootings"
>refer-to-Israel-gun-law.exe
>Why would we not learn from the Jews who had their history with being denied to protect themselves? Why are you such a Nazi racist?
I think I just found a new argument against some anti-gun cucks.

>Jow Forums isn't Jow Forums lite
>this thread
based and redpilled

t. israeli
there are twe reasons we have very few gun owners.
1) the left saying guns are super dangerous.
2) %20 of our population are arabs that when we had easier gun laws they tended to "lose" their guns to terrorist and criminal organizations.

i dunno which is worse.
the reasnn we dont have mass shootings is that life int as easy as in the US and we at the very least have a meaning that's derived from our will to survive.

im not an infantryman so the only way for me to get a gun is competitive sport which i'll get after 3 active seasons.
this is much more because of the fucking left than the fucking arabs.

also gun prices are 2-3 times that of the US and gotta pay a yearly fee of 200$ for the license.

p.s we cant own almost anything but handguns even for those that served as frontline infantry, unless you live in a very dangerous area next to arabs among their cities.

Whoa!
Why are armed goyim in public bad we need to disarm EU and America because muh terrorism.
But at the same time armed civilians in jewland prevent terrorism?

That's not going to work if they also know or even look up Israeli gun laws, since they're very "European" in practice.

>massacres don't happen in Israel
Lol no. In Israel they erect statues of their mass shooters. An absolutely vile country. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cave_of_the_Patriarchs_massacre

Really this tho. We hate 'em cuz we ain't 'em.

Even lefty/pol/ hates Israel, dude.

Attached: c26c919ade51c2d91083f533f55f2234--long-live-palestine.jpg (236x303, 18K)

In fact every primer minister of the country other than Bibi was formerly involved in terrorism. It's a nation of mass killers, they just only kill everyone else.

I also hate Israel my man

give me back my foreskin

This

There is no disparity in Israel.
Due to the billions in "Aid" given to Israel by America, there isn't really a poor and down trodden class that would have to resort to gun crime.
Furthermore Israel is an ethno-police state, and is fascist.
Gun crimes against Palestinians aren't counted as crime despite hundreds of them being shot yearly.

Israel is a leach upon humanity.

Fuck Israel.

a terrorist attack and a school shooter are exactly the same thing

Niggers don't do school shootings though

Statistically speaking, yes they do. They do the most because they’re gangbangers

>$200 a year
(((They))) even jew jews

I guess you're right.

Yeah

>meanwhile kikes in the west are the biggest shills for gun control

They shoot people, just not in schools and not (usually) with muh assalt riffle fiteens, so no one cares.
>T. real live niggerman.

I love the thought of Palestinians being massacred. You go Jew, you go, you!

Attached: 1557456083533.jpg (960x729, 45K)

>Relax gun laws
>Haredi jews immediately get as many guns as they can and start a coup
>Israel becomes a theocracy where sheep are sacrificed daily and incest becomes best
>Israel collapses within a matter of weeks

Attached: Gravid Grief.jpg (2500x2500, 661K)

israel is following same policies to squat, defend, and steal more land just like USA (uninvited squatters of america) did with red engines

Yeah.

Unironically, one of the best things Israel could do for their long term security would be to ethnically cleanse the Haredi.

Divide it up and hide it all over the world

this

i guess if they wanted to go shoot people they'd just fire off a few rounds into gaza

hating jews should be a bipartisan issue really.
>far right hats jews cause they control the media and subvert their ideals
>moderate left hates jews cause they oppress poor Palestinian brown people

>Why don't massacres / school shootings happen in Israel?
Ethnostate, retard. Same reason we didn't have this shit happening until the last few decades.

>is it because everyone is civil, well mannered, and can handle operating a firearm in a safe manner in Israel?
No, its because Israel isn't going to falseflag themselves.

>billions in "Aid"
Roughly less than 1% of Israel's budget, and it can only be spent on US military equipment. Or did you think that Americans are less Jewish than Jews?
>ethno
~20% of population are Arabs. Another 5%-10% of other minorities.
>police state
Less so than the US. At the very least police can't shoot you because you look at them funny.
>crimes against Palestinians aren't counted as crime
False
>hundreds of them being shot yearly.
How low have we fallen, if someone can just go to the internet and start spreading lies?

Attached: c52182268a2aa80630cf591be5497331e56893beae9822e5fb4c2a1254209783.png (496x509, 68K)

You know, everytime you post this meme, the Global Council of Zion gets royalties.

Because mass shootings are organized by the jews to justify gun grabs against the goys

Every country should donate at least 90% male children to be mutilated, as well as 6 gojillion dollars annualy to the joos

>2-3x prices
>$200 yearly license fee
Goddamn kikes don't even stop jewing each other out of shekels

Attached: giphy2.gif (400x200, 3.09M)

Um sweaty I'm pretty sure it specifically says in the Talmud that crimes against goyim aren't crimes at all

The Indians themselves were squatters. They came up from Mexico/South America and took land from what was left of the mound builders and the Civ before them. Then they started killing each other off. The population of Indians dropped something like 80% between when America was "rediscovered" and when it was starting to be settled. Sickness can be attributed to a minor portion of it, but this is way before any sort European disease transfer.

Which of the Talmuds? And which Posek authorized this?

I think a handful of these cover it

Attached: Screenshot_20190512-093001_Google.jpg (1079x1522, 802K)

Yeah.

it's worse in israel everything is taxed really high there was a march and adverts saying how life for jews is easier in the eu or else were cos of the stupid taxes. Isreal is a joke they keep talking about arabs and palestinans it's all to hide awy the high taxes and the curroptions in the top level. You cannot ctirisese ben for example with out people attacking you

Who made this pile of BS? Most of those are literal falsified translation, others are from irrelevant Talmuds and others are straight made up.
So I ask again: Which of the Talmuds? And which Posek authorized this? Or you can just admit that you don't know jackshit about what you're talking about.

Which one is made up? Because all of them are linkable to Rabbi explanations of their meaning and the verses

because people have no reason to do something that insane, you're probably an american this phenomenon is the exception not the rule people dont randomly shoot up places.
> is it because everyone is civil, well mannered
most are but we have plenty of not well mannered people
>and can handle operating a firearm in a safe manner
after 10 months of basic training (bootcamp) with the most autistic and overkill gun safety laws on the planet i guarantee you every israeli on the street is a master of gun safety.

israel dosnt have recreational gun culture , an american sees a gun he thinks 'oh its the thing i take to the range and have fun with'. an israeli thinks 'its the thing i had to carry for 10 hours with full combat gear on daily patrol in hebron'. guns are associated with work not fun.

Based big dime jews causing all the cringe smarks big butt hurt.

>majority ethnostate
21% are Arabs. If by majority you mean 51% of more of the population is a single race, there are virtually no non majority ethnostate countries in this world.

First of, most of the references for "gentiles" are mistranslated, as the original refers specifically to "star worshipers"- the general name given to idol worshipers that practiced human sacrifice, and the attempt to fight their influence in Jewish society led to harsh measures such allowing their execution via court decision, even if not proven murderess themselves (unlike usual murder cases that require 3 witnesses and are instructed to avoid death penalty).
The likes of "Adam fucked animals in heaven" are taken from the Jerusalem Talmud, which was written under Hellenistic influence and mythology, over several decades and was irrelevant before they (several dozen of men) finished writing it.
Others are distorted quotes, such as the one about the thanking prayer about not being a gentile or a woman, that in the original text speaks of "not being born a non-believer, ignorant of the Torah, and for not being born a woman who's soul is inherently pure so she doesn't know the joys of the burden of the 613 commandments.
Lastly, the Talmuds aren't holly books with obligating laws, and are basically a collection of traditions, court rulings and scripture interpretations. Over the years, a lot, if not most, of what the various Talmuds say was challenged, re-worked or canceled- for reasons stretching from finding contradictions (a verse says all gentile woman vile from birth, but another says any gentile can become a Jew, and thus can't be deemed vile by default) and progression of the world (bniyat olam, speaks of how the world, and by extant religion, laws and culture, evolve and change as the world progress in the the creation path, so old laws can and should be revoked (such as rulings allowing pedophilia and were revoked in the 8th century).
>Gentiles prefer sex with cows
Based and redpilled Jews shitposting in 200bc.

And yea, you probably can find a rabbi or even several that can affirm and support most of this, but you can also find rabbis that oppose Zionism (usually it's the same people) and an entire movement that believes that believes that the messiah already came, but he died (in the 90's), so they're just waiting for his return- and can explain why it's allowed according to Jewish law, despite "but he died" being the most common and simplest debunking of the claim that Jesus is the messiah that Jews use.

I just want to get raped by an IDF girl tbqh, specifically the more Germanic looking ones.

Attached: tumblr_m9gfqvLrTy1qaxedro1_1280.jpg (534x800, 92K)