Friend has asked me to run security for her event

>friend has asked me to run security for her event
Should I buy and wear something like pic related? Will I be made fun of?

Attached: 8938ed69-53e7-46f1-a998-f8c9b55e3be3_1.4a94428f1acc0c860f077257b3839d47.jpg (1107x1200, 88K)

i wpuld buy it just so you are easily identifiable and arent mixed in with the crowd etc.

use the force as a security and fuck lot's of cheap bitches at the event

yes. if shit goes down and cops are called, you want them to be able to identify you vs whoever you are using force against.

fuck what your friends think of you wearing it. if you don't expect to be pushing anyone, think again. hope you've got a command voice and some kind of muscle.

Good points. Thank you, Anons.
I doubt I'll have to do much besides make sure people get where they need to be and set things up, but you're right.

The event will be a photoshoot for a bunch of Instagram models, actually.

>The event will be a photoshoot for a bunch of Instagram models, actually.

then its totally acceptable to be tryhard security man. you KNOW theres gonna be creepers.

That's exactly what my friend said when she asked.

>run security
So, do you even have a guard license? Are there more than one of you?

OI U GOT A LOICENSE TO PROTECT THESE SLAGS?

Have fun with the charges / suits.

pretty sure OP is smart enough to know he cant just rough up dudes just because his shirt says SECURITY ON IT

Nope. Just me.
I'm just there to look cool.

Kek

Thank you, user.

If you wear that shirt you're opening yourself up to suits / charges if you end up actually having to perform the duties of a guard.
You're better off being plain-clothed.

It'´s legal in almost any country to defend someone from other persons. Including blocking access and citizen arrest if they try to force their way in. Those guard courses mostly applies to using tasers, pebberspray etc. If anyone is gonna get in trouble it is probably his friend as she know's he isn't trained for this.

Wear a yellow vest. That will show people that you're both important and in charge.
No one will be able to read "security" at an event.

OP will be a clerk/representative of the property owner. He will have the authority to lay hands on and dismiss anyone disturbing the peace or otherwise behaving contrary to the owner's wishes, typically posted in writing.

I don't know what state's / country's laws you're referring to, but that's not how it works in the US.
>It'´s legal in almost any country to defend someone from other persons
That's why I'm telling him to wear plain-clothes, faggot.
>Those guard courses mostly applies to using tasers, pebberspray etc.
You literally have 0 clue what you're talking about.

It's best to be identifiable than not.
Most security uniforms are shitty anyways.
Also check your local laws, most places doing security without a license is a criminal charge.

If you are not an owner/manager of a property, you must be an agent of to do those things. Most states require licensure to be legal.
If most states require that, I'm fairly confident most other cucked countries require at least that.
A lot of places you can get in serious legal and civil trouble if you are doing security without a license, my state the security licensing is through the same state department as police training.
>source, 5 years security/security supervisor

>I don't know what state's / country's laws you're referring to, but that's not how it works in the US.
That's how it works in Texas.

You also need to bring a plate carrier and an AR so you look extra official

You're wrong, retard.

OP should wear cop uniform instead

ok

>sexy cop
ftfy

THIS, people always listen to the power of the CHAD reflective jacket. Sometimes I just go to public events with one and boss people about and they FUCKING LISTEN lmao

How Jow Forums are you tho?

Not every state requires a guard license to work in security. I am a unarmed security officer in pa and no license is required, though I am getting my act 235 and going armed soon.

t. never taken any kind of security training program

>not wearing a Federal Bikini Inspector shirt

I like to wear this one and trying to see how many female bodies I can inspect in a night. High five!

Attached: 52A68D2D-56FC-4E45-A299-6DDCC032ACFE.jpg (844x948, 64K)

Damn you for beating me by 2 minutes. However this acronym is superior.

>not armed
So you just stand there to monitor and report?

If you are actually being security then you wouldnt post this shit.