Who wore it better?

Who wore it better?

Attached: 42346153_2173783119363700_4711330049968570368_o.jpg (2048x1365, 355K)

Yeah.

I like the extra green in the Aussie camo. Looks good.

WHO THE FUCK WEARS AN AIRBORNE TAB ON THEIR PC IN 2019?

Some slick sleeve husky boi over here from some unit idgaf about trying to resurrect the 70's and taking pride in a school that hasn't been difficult since 1996. He's in a fucking leg unit too...

Attached: 14976783914.jpg (480x220, 45K)

I'm digging the OD tam-o-shanters

Brits. They wear parkas all the time as part of their uniform, its pretty smart. I question the value of Australian multicam, since its just their old auscam palette applied to multicam pattern, which is fine because it works but also a pointless replacement. Their SOF still use regular multicam anyway. I notice nobody but us have angled chest pockets, their loss I guess.

People in Airborne Units.

Attached: hss.png (449x401, 499K)

I have no idea what the fuck that is, but I’m going to assume you mean the berets with the little poof balls on them.

No I'm stationed at motherfucking Fort Bragg, the home of THE WORLDS ONLY AIRBORNE DIVISION and we don't do that shit. Your basically trash if you aren't a Jumpmaster and everyone knows it.

Yeah.

How enormous are those Scots

>OD
If it's British, it's "khaki". Signifies an army infantry regiment (exceptions being Rifle regiments and Paratroopers)
Scottish Infantry Bns have had the ToS since 1915. Before that they had a khaki Glengarry.

Multicam is the camouflage of the Anglo, all three major countries US, UK and Australia, use it or some derivative thereof.

New Zealand and Canada do not, because they are no longer Anglo countries, but chink shitholes.

Soon, all Western countries will be using multicam along with AR derivatives.

Attached: 312431243124.gif (250x241, 159K)

Even Russian spec-ops are using multicam. I honestly hate how everyone is using it now. Guess it’s effective, though.

Holyfuck
I just noticed that
He’s a slick sleeve fatbody cheese dick 5 jump chump for sure

>New Zealand and Canada do not, because they are no longer Anglo countries, but chink shitholes.
huh, it fits

Attached: 20190511_110706.jpg (339x370, 50K)

Come at me, freakshow

Attached: 626AB7A6-9AF4-4250-9D13-BA3568ADA262.jpg (1125x1455, 816K)

Canadians are considering switching to Multicam at the moment. Kicking out the Chinks seems unlikely though

They developed a variant of cadpat that has more similar coloration to multicam. There was a picture of it floating around here a few months ago.

Whomst wear's it better?

Attached: 20190508191220-f4111417.jpg (1450x2016, 1.45M)

Is that the new browner cadpat?

Yes, I saw it.
It was mentioned in the CF's faceberg post about the CADPAT replacement.
They said it's just one of the patterns being used in the trials they are currently doing and is not final. Multicam is another one that is in the trials

Nah, the guy on the left is Estonian

.... instructors wear it.
It's pretty obvious this was joint training so instructors were sent.

>t. At benning, I've seen a few rangers do the same thing.

That 10 foot nigga in the back

Those 8 foot Scottish soldiers at the back

>it's right behind me isn't it

Do they no longer do the black hats?

> the virgin uncomfortable-looking yanks vs the chad Anglo Empire
Poetry

kekd

Why does the army's shit look so gross?

>anglos say that asians arr rook same while looking like this

The instructors wear black hats

>hfw you rang

blouses are way too short. they look like shit, esp with their guts