Am I retarded, Jow Forums?

I'm trying to become a better shot. I shot this group sitting @100 yards with my PTR-91, irons, and bipod. Is this terrible accuracy? How do I improve?

Attached: IMG_20190511_131956.jpg (2400x3200, 2.11M)

Oh, except for that one at the top. That one was standing @50 yards

I mean, irons get to be hard for precision shooting past 50-75 IMO, and your g3 is probabl 3 MOA, so I think its just fine. if you are worried about how precise you can be, I would say to throw a scope on it so you can actually see where you are aiming at, instead of "the general area of the red blob at 100"

What ammo and bipod are you using? Not particularly impressive. You might also just be suffering from fatigue or misplacing your sight picture.

It's really not great. Irons aren't super precise but a 10+ moa group is the shooters fault. You probably don't have a consistent trigger pull or sight picture.

Malaysian ball ammo, shitty stuff. Just this kinda shitty bipod on my wide handguard.

Attached: hkbipod6_524_detail.jpg (500x500, 18K)

Irons take a lot of practice. I can assure you, you're better than most of the people that have guns.

m8 I can do this well free handing an sks. youre flinching or your bipod is loaded too hard and putting pressure on your barrel. Something is wrong.

What do you mean by bipod loaded too hard? I was under the impression that you're supposed to lean into it. Is that not correct? I don't doubt that I'm flinching, I'm a pretty novice shooter, only been shooting this rifle on occasion, the rest of the time I shoot rimfire. Any tips?

Malaysian ball isn't that bad, kinda dirty and berdan primed though.

Attached: 1555577233955.jpg (750x733, 267K)

If the hand guard isn't free floated, any force on the bipod is bending the barrel slightly so can be a cause of inaccuracy

I see. Thanks, user, I'll try to lessen up the force I put on the bipod.

Not really something we can diagnose over the web user. If you want to do better, an appleseed is the best bang for the buck to teach intro shooting. They'll teach you shot process and position and follow through. And most importantly they might see what/if you're doing wrong.

Not him but it's pretty self explanatory.
I don't lean into shit when I shoot off a bench with a bipod. Get the legs the right height so you can look down the irons, get a good sight picture, (With the post directly below what you wanna hit is what I look for so I can see where I'm shooting) equal height equal light. Make a note of where your cheek weld is, I've taken a file and roughed up my stocks so I KNOW where my cheek weld is, because the more you change your sight picture the wider your groups are gonna be. So, fire 3 rounds THEN look, don't look every time to see where you hit. If it's not where you were aiming your zero is off. I take my off hand and tuck it up under the butt with the rifle shouldered, I leave the barrel shroud alone. I get results.

Looks like a nice and shitty group as expected since you're using a shitty outdated rifle, with shitty surplus ammo, and shooting with irons.

>"With a tank, you can go anywhere you want" he said to himself, out loud.

If your bullets are going all over the place and it's not the gun (it's not, I shoot ~3 MOA with shitty surplus in my PTR) then it's you.
Either you are pulling/flinching, or have inconsistent sight alignment, or you aren't consistently aiming at the center of the target (bad eyes).
You can do malfunction drills to see if you are pulling/flinching. Load a snap cap or whatever in your mag and start shooting, you will feel yourself flinch when the trigger pulls but the gun doesn't go off. You can fix this by concentrating very hard on doing nothing but pulling the trigger and just accepting that the gun is going to hit your shoulder and it may even hurt a little.
Improper sight alignment is very easy to fix because you just have to properly align the sights. PTR is very easy, align the two circles and then put the FSP on the target. The beauty of the sights being two concentric rings is that they are very easy to align, because your eye can easily see when one circle is perfectly contained within the other.
Finally, if you just have shitty vision you need glasses or contacts and then you will be more accurate because you will be able to more precisely aim at the intended point of the target.
Stringing and grouping like that, thought? I'm guessing sight alignment.

It may be as simple as how you pull the trigger. Try using the tip of you index finger. Make a few shots dry firing. Find the break. When you have found it. Load the magazine. Charge it. And pull the trigger to that point. Then fire.
I didnt understand this. As a result. My shots were all over the place. Now im better. Now im a real man!

Proper boomer-posting uses ellipses to break up the sentence, rather than periods.
It's going to look... a little more like this... just imagine... you're Captain Kirk... on the Enterprise.

Despite what whores say online 13" is not good at all

It's sight alignment. It's always sight alignment.