What do you think of my collection Jow Forums? Do I need anymore guns?

What do you think of my collection Jow Forums? Do I need anymore guns?

Attached: 20190511_131756.jpg (3264x2448, 2.01M)

a 9mm pistol would be good to have

Are you Canadian?

This, where is your sidearm?

C*nadoid detected

Ar (boring I know) or mag fed rifle equivalent. Sks are awesome but also very slow. Ever tried loading via stripper clip with even slight urgency? Sucks cock

Handgun, in .45 or 9mm

.22 rifle, 10/22, marlin 39a, are two of my favorites.

.22 pistol. Ruger mark series are always good. I've got a mark 1.

Done. You've got surp, shotgun, pistol, l33t combat rifle, and a couple of .22 training guns. That is the most basic arsenal I think everyone should have. With surp being interchangeable with some hunting rifle.

Im actually american

I have a star bm

Attached: 15575996485271018142618.jpg (3264x2448, 2.04M)

That sounds like my collection

Attached: fam2019.jpg (2000x1290, 1.45M)

Fuckin perfect m8

Thank you fren

Get a 22 rifle. Good for squirrel hunting.

Revolvers can be pretty fun too, although they aren't ideal for CC. S&W model 10s can be acquired cheaply.

What can is that and which handfun?
P22 or the 9mm variant?
Been thinking about getting a can for my G19 but not estatic about sinking $1k into it.

eh yer fine

yeah this is great

i'd get one nice 'surp (garand?) for flavor and build out the AR a bit (optic, slign, light) and call it there

apologies for nigger tier spelling

It's a PPQ M2 in 9mm and in .22, the latter is the one with the can. The can is from Oulun Työstökeskus (yup, europoor lol)

I'm getting a Holosun (or similar) next week. I also have a Vickers sling that's not in pic. Some milsurp gun would be a good cherry on top, too

Now buy m o r e :^}

Attached: JPEG_20190426_200548.jpg (1504x2016, 565K)

Nice collection user, but u should get a more secure way to store. Unless ur in bumfuck backwoods Alaska where it takes days to reach you.

I live in bumfuck but I'm workin on getting another safe. Already have 2, both full. Made this earlier this year as a way to get em outta closets and off desks.

even worse.

Attached: 1557544619194.jpg (768x960, 80K)

you can never have too many guns

Ditch the set screw muzzle brake on your SKS so that you can flip out the bayonet if you want.

I'd say get some kind of .22 rifle and/or pistol.

Maybe a scoped rifle in .308 or something similar. An AK to share ammo with your SKS and have something slightly more modern.

That's been my current project. Can't figure out how to remove the damn thing. It seems pinned in place. I am afraid to hit the pin to hard, I don't want to bend the barrel. This gun cost me 320 dollars, I don't want to hurt it