Encountering my first brass jew

I was just shooting at my favorite outdoor range and I just had my first run in with a brass jew, lanes were called and instead of walking downrange to check targets this fellow hangs back and starts gathering from everyone's lanes without asking permission.

I thought Jow Forums was full of it, does this mean skinwalkers are real too?

Attached: 20190511_123804.jpg (571x696, 197K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flashed_face_distortion_effect
pagunblog.com/2009/02/02/screwed-by-hk-damaged-brass/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

of course skinwalkers aren't real
there is no such thing as a skinwalker
i'm most definitely not a skinwalker

Welcome to boomers. The generation that's had the easiest life in human history yet still tells everyone else to pull their bootstraps up. Also the last generation that calls Israel our greatest ally.

And this is why everyone should use brass catchers.

Attached: Kulsprutepistol_m_45B_The_Swedish_Navy_Museum_001.jpg (1200x586, 78K)

Attached: 437149.jpg (309x475, 131K)

why does this trigger people so much?
were you planning on keeping your brass?

Found the brass jew.

I wouldn't worry about it.

i got quads and dubs.
my post beats your shitty comment.
now answer my questions

>>why does this trigger people so much?
>>were you planning on keeping your brass?

Its obnoxious. Most reloaders are fags.

> First (and last) time going to public outdoor range
> 4 or 5 people shooting, one guy standing by an outbuilding beside the lanes
> Explains hes the RSO and that it was 10 bucks an hour and no picking up brass
> Think thats weird but don't care as I don't like cleaning up my brass anyway
> about 20 minutes later some pickup truck pulls in fast with some out guy yelling about something followed by the sheriff
> they arrest the "RSO"

Turns out the range was free, and this kike was pretending to be the owner, collecting a fee, and collecting all the brass - and it wasn't the first time he had done it.

Fuck you Brass Jews.

Listen to this human. He is your friend. Please don't worry.

Attached: 1557460002113.gif (625x352, 3.65M)

This guy was probably a few years older than me, I would say he was maybe 32 or 33 at the oldest. What does that make him??

Do you even reload

Wtf is this

I didn't care because I was just shooting 38 special and 380, but my buddy brought his 41 mag and that guy snagged up the casings we had sitting in a box on the table (just realized it as we were packing up) and he reloads

Gen X. They're usually just as bad as boomers.

Haha, holy shit, that's the most jewish thing I've ever heard.

33 is firmly a Millennial. The last Gen-Xers were '79. They'd be turning 40 this year.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flashed_face_distortion_effect

>why does this trigger people so much?
It's stealing.

>were you planning on keeping your brass
Unless it's .22LR, of fucking course I am. I reload the expensive calibers, I sell the scrap from the common calibers myself. Stop taking what doesn't belong to you.

Finally. Someone who understands.

Doesn't matter. It's mine unless you beg me for it. If you touch my brass without permission I will whup you.

Usually I ask if the other guy is not picking up his cases.
I admit I'll pick up 9mm cases if the shooter is not picking them up.

I also grab a handful of 9x19 out of the brass bucket whenever I run low and check for .308 brass.

kys Moshe

Did someone say brass jew?

Attached: funny-old-man-laughing_4kbxm7neg__F0010.png (1920x1080, 3.63M)

honestly with how little people reload for 9x19 they either don't notice or thank me for cleaning up their lane.

>the brass jew returns from his dark cold grave to reclaim his throne in his post apocalyptic night club

Attached: tyjtjgfsjh.jpg (1500x630, 337K)

I request more brass jew stories!

Attached: anonymous-01-25-15-sun-12-40-24-no-453614-cp-xl-scared-me-with-skin-29035037.png (500x522, 131K)

Another reason to love my ptr

>shooting mauser
>go down range to switch targets
>have my bass next to my ammo can and spare targets, it's obvious I'm keeping it
>come back, I'm missing roughly 6 cases
>buddy I'm with notices guy with a bag full of casings leaving
>brass bucket is completely empty, not even a .22 casing remains
Fucking brass jews

The 30 year old boomer meme is real

I reload but would never gather up people's brass while they're shooting. If they pack up and leave then I'll go over and see if they were shooting anything that I reload for but that's about it.

This is the only acceptable way to police other people's brass.

Does not this constitute theft ?

The first guy to brass Jew me did it after letting me put two clips through his all-matching M1D, so I didn’t mind a bit. Hey, give a little and get a little, right?

As a brass jew myself, yes. Now, I don't go around stealing people's brass through. I pick up my own and shit that is obviously abandoned. Many ranges at my club have pits or containers that you basically take up yourself, so I just pick up everything there while I'm there during clean up. I've even had people collect their brass and give them to me since they saw me pick up my own.

What if brass jews and skinwalkers hybridized?

NIGGERS?!

Attached: Amerisrael.jpg (1242x865, 139K)

i cant imagine being like this. poor af growing up but we never bothered with casings.

Hello fellow human.

>”This was your brass? What’s wrong with taking from the community brass pile? Help! Police! This man is harassing me for picking up my brass! Why do they persecute me so?”

Attached: 1535596707795.png (680x486, 244K)

>skinwalker is hasguns and a slavaboo larper
>probably participates in based STALKER threads
>skinwalker grils are probably passably cute and down for the fugg
Why exactly are we supposed to be afraid of skinwalkers again?

I just squat over the brass bucket like a gremlin and dig for casings. Its unsightly but nobody gets hurt.

This is why I am afraid to take my Nambus out to the range.

If its an indoor range, the casings will go ahead of the firing line

If its an outdoor range, a brass Jew will take them, realize they don't reload for it, then eBay them as "once-fired 8mm Nambu Brass"

Attached: Nambu.jpg (1028x464, 251K)

i guess i 'shouldnt worry about it'
yea nice try

I mean, yeah I was being facetious but for real though, after all these years of skinwalker meme-posting, I never understood what their threat is supposed to be. Are they supposed to kill people? If so, why? Do they eat them?

They can thieve my HK / PTR-91 brass all they want. Dented brass and chamber flute residue makes the ones thinking of reloading it go cross eyed.

pagunblog.com/2009/02/02/screwed-by-hk-damaged-brass/

Attached: Woody.jpg (327x388, 11K)

Had a dude shoot a nambu next to me once and he was picking up his brass every magazine or so. I helped him pick up a few. At the end of the day, he was really upset that he lost one and spent a good five minutes looking for it. A few weeks later I eventually find it while processing my brass. It probably bounced over to my lane and I just swept everything into my own brass box. He should have just used a brass catcher or at least put up a screen, which the range actually provides.

What's a skinwalker?

I don't know but they sound cute

Listen man this is why you should be afraid not only do they walk but they skin as well

Attached: 33EA9962-44E9-4AC0-9D71-10139028102C.jpg (1024x768, 134K)

>Please don't worry.
I agree, fellow human. I wouldn't worry about it.

a skinhead who likes to walk. Do not worry.

greetings fellow brass catcher

Dubs of true

>buy """once fired""" .30-06 brass from etsy
>mixed in .270 and .25-06 here and there
>some cases with split necks, probably fired 7 or 8 times already
>berdan primed shit mixed in, broke a decapping pin
Fuck my asshole, I've learned my lesson.