To whom it may concern, or not

The ATF is currently involved with local police around my residence.

I admit my guilt. I built the constitutionally protected fully automatic weapon that is against the laws of the land. Despite granted rights to ownership of arms and freedom by god, natural birthright, or founding fathers, I will be leaving you all today.

When laws cease to be constitutional or just, non-compliance is not just a duty but a privilege.

I chose this. But I will not be leaving quietly. As long as the consequences to the state are nil, they will continue to harass and destroy the lives of those who bear arms unrestricted by laws, as was the intent of the Founding Fathers of the United States. As long as there is no mess to clean up, there will never be a serious gun control dialogue. As long as the state does not suffer the effects of enacting a violation of rights against an individual, it will continue to do so in the future without hesitation.

I will do my best, as I have always done, not to involve or harm innocents, whatever their political affiliation. But those seeking to invade my home and deprive me of my life and liberty and my property, if not completely at least in almost-full, will not leave with me alive. And if I do not leave alive, neither will a majority of those sent in to retrieve me. I will not play fair, nor will I go peacefully. If they invade my home, I will respond with lethal force, regardless of the legality.

Farewell. Currently hiding under a bullet-stop.

Attached: zastava999.jpg (550x550, 20K)

you wont do shit nigger

If you're legit, at least tell us what area it's in so we know where to look.
And wear a gopro so we can get some good footage.

ok kid
whatever.

F.
Brave to be the first over the wall.

bitch I got quads and dubs so you know its legit.

>wear a gopro

At least put your phone on youtube live dude srs.
If you want people to care you need to how they slaughter you for quietly sitting in your house playing with tools.

>case in point

o shit

Attached: 46d.jpg (800x450, 38K)

Kill 'em all, user.

Attached: its_time_to_operate.gif (627x352, 2.97M)

F

Nice digits.
I hope ur not marking but if not, full auto is a meme. Wear earpro for the inevitable flash bang and post pics.

Larping*
Gd phone posters.

Why aren't you livestreaming this. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Hasn't years of Black Lives Matter taught you anything?

Attached: 1528532628267.jpg (600x600, 27K)

good luck op

Fucking checked, kill em all user.

Attached: 1556853233489.png (184x183, 44K)

Vid or it didn't happen.

Please fucking dont. They're just gonna call you insane and pass more fucking laws. The real solution is to just wait for Texas to finally secede and then just fucking carry on with life.

AVE NEX ALEA, END THEIR LIVES

> (OP)
>Vid or it didn't happen.
this

rip and tear until it is done

That's why you livestream it.

>Jow Forums - Schizos and LARPers

Bro can you please not fucking LARP this shit. Take it to /b/ unless you have a livestream so I can watch

stream it, nigger

Attached: screw your optics.png (1290x720, 1.28M)

I feel like if you were serious you would have probably given us a state at least.

plot twist op is paranoid retard and nobody comes for him for days

If they were actually around his residence, there would have been no reason to not include his address, allowing others to properly build up attention.
If it's real OP is retarded. If it's fake, I give him a 2.5/10 barely worth skimming at best.

Name, address. Nothing to lose OP.

Attached: 1554943851669.gif (750x750, 726K)

This TBQF. If you were really ready to martyr yourself through suicide by ATF, why wouldn't you give your name, address, DOB, etc and tell people to contact the media and post frequent pics and webms, if not straight up livestreaming? This is just a low effort LARP.

Attached: 1475365309147.png (500x411, 247K)

LARP and homosexual