Why are planet sized space battle stations with giant death rays not a thing yet...

Why are planet sized space battle stations with giant death rays not a thing yet? What the fuck are those dorks at space force even doing all day

Attached: Death-Star-I-copy_36ad2500.jpg (960x540, 86K)

Thought it was the size of a moon. Space force are still waiting for all that red tape to clear

Space Navy = Regular Navy = Gay

Yeah it's not as big as people think, all the little lights around the middle are supposed to be hangers like the one the falcon landed in.

that's still extremely large. that shit doesn't make any sense. imagine they would have introduced the death star in one of the other two trilogies. youtube would explode.

I don't think so. The prequel trilogy got torn apart for it's inconsiderate writing and characterization, and the sequel trilogy has the critical problem of being a war story told by hollywood liberals with only a vague notion of how wars go on.

Literally thanks Obama

Attached: Obama_deathstar.jpg (509x292, 135K)

>King Nigger thinks that an x-wing is a starship.
Color me surprised

>can system jump by itself
sounds like a starship to me

user I...

Attached: D5150BDB-72A6-4AEF-9FD0-1F7B382CD38F.jpg (1495x641, 138K)

I liked how Thrawn put cloaking devices on a bunch of asteroids and pushed them into a degrading orbit around an enemy capital planet. They really should have just made that trilogy but then again I would hate to see how they would rape it so maybe its a good thing they left it alone.

That's exactly what user said

>Large
Learn to into reading comprehension

All the world powers signed a treaty in the 60s that bars countries from putting WMDs into orbit. There you go.

Define large then. It's not the size of a car so it's not exactly small

An X-wing is roughly the size of a fighter jet, maybe a little bigger. I'd say that counts as "large".

Fighters is tiny.

Attached: Capture.png (571x163, 24K)

Starship: ability to carry multiple ships and crew
Fighter: crew or 1-2
Your mom is large

So an x-wing is a starship by this definition, but a tie isn’t? They’re in the same class.

>Why are planet sized space battle stations with giant death rays not a thing yet? What the fuck are those dorks at space force even doing all day
He hasn't heard of Solar Warden kek

Attached: Pas-de-contrebande-pour-Igor-Bogdanoff.jpg (1000x581, 119K)

>sequel trilogy has the critical problem of being a war story told by hollywood liberals with only a vague notion of how wars go on.
Rogue one was a war story. Episode 7 was Episode 4 but bigger with a Mary Sue fem-luke, and episode 8 was just a dumpster fire.

Star Wars turned from being an epic “space opera,” to a vehicle in which to advertise toys.
Personally I gave up on the franchise after the prequels, but in hindsight of the sequel films, the prequels weren’t even BAD, they just weren’t good.
My only hope for the franchise is that every movie gets redone, but in a gritty, dark band of brothers-esque series in space. I do t even care if they keep the ww2 tropes.

TIE fighters don't have hyperdrives.

Attached: 052BB563-E096-4424-8CE3-B713FAD4C01F.jpg (1200x600, 127K)

Thanks for validating my point. Starships have the requirement that they are not only capable of FTL travel, but are also large. An x-wing is not a starship because it is not large, and it’s main adversaries are also small fighters

But it is a starship/fighter