Attached: bulge.jpg (3120x4160, 1.74M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7mBqm8uO4Cg
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Factory ammo or reloads?
What u shooting it in?

>uwu
what is this shit? i keep seeing it. there's suddenly so much bullshit around here i never heard of

furfags

Because its so hard to google right?

30.06 winchester .150 grain, yes a factory load
I kind of expected it though because the gun is rechambered, but the gun is notorious for havi g a strong action and chamber
Range officer said it should be safe to shoot for hunting and sighting in

That there's furry talk.

Attached: 1557083859307.jpg (208x241, 14K)

OwO

if i started using google i wouldn't have any threads to start on Jow Forums

Every furry ive met (not pleasant experiences) has told me that its pretty much a meme and only underage little shits say that unironically
Its pretty much just a meme

Is this fucking B8?
No one is this retarded

reminds me that i haven't seen any furry oc on here for months or even years. i always knew it was just a single fag who'd stop posting his shit sooner or later

That's nothing. now THIS on the other hand, is some sketchy shit

Attached: IMG_4839.jpg (1936x1288, 334K)

I think they're just co-opting the way weebs used to talk on Gaia and Myspace back in the day. I've known people who unironically typed like that when I was in high school, in the mid-00s. But yeah, that shit's been dead for a decade. The resurgence has to be ironic zoomer shitposting.

Attached: 0b6.jpg (631x630, 58K)

youtu.be/7mBqm8uO4Cg
Anime was a mistake
I wouldn't shoot that.

>No one is this retarded
What sort of sublime timeline do you come from?
Can't be worse than people shooting 7.62Nato out of .30-06 Garands. The brass that comes out of there is kinda fuckey to look at.

So is it safe to keep shooting my rifle or is the headspace too much of an issue

as far as I can tell it's what happens during an accidental bumpfire where the bolt wasn't fully closed and then the round extracted prematurely. kind of like a half-assed out-of-battery discharge. Rifle appears no worse off for it though, which is miraculous

tell us the caliber/ammo brand
I assume you aren't handloading

Looks like brass stretching due to rechambering from a round with a larger diameter at the base of the case to a new cartride with a smaller base diameter? Lemme guess: Arisaka rechambered in 30-06?

seebingo

It means either the ammo is dangerously overpressure, or the gun you're shooting with somehow has very bad chamber support. Possibly the headspacing is bad.

Looks like a .308 fired in a .30-06 chamber.

I don't know, shine a light down the muzzle and show us how the chamber looks.

likely headspace, they were normal loads, thats what the RO guessed anyhow

>bingo
Nothing to worry about. Just understand that you can't reload that brass very many times because of it already having been stretched like that. If you handload be extra careful about inspecting your brass. Otherwise nothing to worry about. Arisakas have incredibly strong actions, and are very well designed for handling gas leaks from damage cases too. I woudn't worry.

Look what's next to it, windowlicker. A 308 shell would blow out the shoulder yes, but it would have a new one where the shoulder is on a .30-06, which that shell does not.

hard to get a good picture sorry

It's probably not headspace. It comes from the fact that the Arisaka round is larger at the base of the case than the 30-06 is. When the 30-06 reamer is fed into the existing Arisaka barrel it cuts the forward portion of the chamber to the correct size, but the back of the chamber is technically "too big" for .30-06. If you google up the dimensions for the Jap round and the 30-06 and compare it will be obvious where this is coming from. It's a common thing with rechambering Arisakas.

also anyone know how to deal with stripped screws on muh gun

>what is this shit?

Attached: download.png (1050x423, 36K)

Attached: brass_monument.jpg (246x324, 16K)

>Arisaka rechambered for .30-06
Well, if anything, it's probably completely safe, because the Arisaka action is famous for being *retardedly* fucking strong and is hard to make explode even on purpose.
Like you could do shit that ruins the bore or outright splits the barrel, but the action stays locked and shut, the receiver won't even bulge.

Well, it may still affect inherent precision. Maybe get a gunsmith to look at it and see if maybe he can fix it? Maybe some kind of relining or insert?

Attached: I almost forgot my briefcase! It contains important lab results.jpg (1200x900, 351K)

i sighted it in and the groupings were pretty good, with maybe only the front sight slightly low

Well, uh, shit, it's not exploding, it shoots straight, and you don't reload, maybe it's actually not bad?

havent had any problems with it besides a magazine spring thats finicky as all hell so

stripped threads or stripped heads?

if the former, what screw, where, and what gun?

stripped head

flathead too

how hard is it to take a photo that is focused correctly?
if OP cannot focus a camera, OP cannot be trusted with firearms.

Attached: 1537501420306.jpg (799x739, 104K)

Depending on where the screw is located you might be able to use a "dremel" tool or similar with a cut-off wheel to cut a new slot in the screw head.

Another option is to get a really good quality screwdriver which has the metal shaft going all the way through the handle, then you can tap it with a hammer like a chisel to firmly seat it into the damaged screw slot and extract it. The best ones have a hex-shaped bolster on the shaft so you can bear down with all your bodyweight to press the screwdriver into the slot, then use a wrench to turn the screwdriver.

This pic is kinda shitty but it should show what I mean.

Attached: Go_Thru_Screwdriver_with_Hex_Shank_and_Hex_Bolster_6576_2.jpg (585x320, 15K)

Other things to try are penetrating oil, and gently heating the parts. Heat makes metals expand, so try not to heat the screw itself, but heat the part the screw is fitted into.

Attached: OwO.jpg (480x386, 21K)

So would there be any issues, such as the cartridge splitting?

Attached: product-image-361254502_2048x2048.jpg (1001x1001, 104K)

these work like a charm.

Mechanic here, if you end up going this route I don't recommend these type of bits/extractors, in my experience they work well and they made of shitty metal, there are other better sets like this style (left handed drill bits, made of actual good metal):

Attached: Irwin.jpg (500x500, 55K)

>*don't work well

Fuck. Whatever you choose good luck

i was hoping i could go for some methods that dont require going out of the house and shit, so i'll see if a gunsmith can get it, if not i'll get this
i know it's not really a job that requires a gunsmith, but gunsmith work with tools and he probably has plenty

nevermind their shit is closed i'll just get that thing

you can try a rubber band between the screwdriver and screw head

All Arisakas have generous chambers. There is nothing wrong with that. In fact, most military bolt action rifles have generous chambers as long as the country wasn't retarded and trying to make a target rifle like the Americans and Canadians.

Attached: 1393036328233.jpg (1024x643, 87K)

Didnt work, if anything, it made the screwdriver slip

A) brass that was fired through a belt fed machine gun often shows this shiny spot from headspace not properly adjusted for thermal expansion. ie a rookie set the headspace and the nco failed to check it.
B) If not A) and they are reloads, the sizing die was improperly adjusted. Google "cam over".
C) brass has been reloaded too many times.

Either way, its ready to separate and is unsafe to shoot. "range officer". No such thing. There is a "Range Master" or a "Range Safety Officer", but no such thing as a "range officer". Especially when he is too stupid to realize whether you shoot a deer or enemy personel or a target, it it is unsafe to shoot, it is unsafe to shoot. All of the above go bang with no differentiation of a target or a deer.

Read the thread, dumbass.

use a little elbow grease bean boi

we are legion

Attached: 1556872748079.jpg (675x900, 314K)

Furfags and actual homosexuals

Wtf is going on in that pic

All furries must hang

furries and weebs will always be with us

Fun fact in, we had shoulder line throwing guns that were 1903's that fired 308 grenade rounds (aka big boi blanks) and they formed just line that.

Just like poor people. Jesus was right