He doesn't have a tactical house

>he doesn't have a tactical house

Attached: house_1640536c.jpg (460x288, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Security-Window-Film-Wide-Roll/dp/B004LDBPY2
csmonitor.com/World/Global-News/2010/0619/Rising-above-crime-amid-the-South-Africa-World-Cup
youtube.com/watch?v=OFybIy8JEKM
youtube.com/watch?v=Ti5iRtYYqJg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>all of those windows
>just need to destory garage to topple whole building
>cant even shoot sappers from holes in the floors
Just drive by real fast and throw a satchel out the window. Shoot anyone who comes out to remove it.

>attempt to approach by car
>gets blown up by RPG fire from above

i just recently got a place of my own. trying to figure out how to fortify it a bit more. most prudent would probably be to get new solid doors and a couple of those plates that heavily disincentivize shotgunning the hinges. but i likely wont do that for a while, so im gettings ome big boulders shortly and positioning them around the yard so a drunk car wont crash through my living room.

Get bars for your windows. Nobody is going to give a shit about your doors if they want to break it.

>attempt to fire RPG from above
>get shot to death because every single wall in your house is made of glas
10/10 plan

70% of break-ins happen through the front door.

>tactical house
That's called a bunker, dumbass.

Attached: Underground-nuclear-Shelter.jpg (845x318, 200K)

ill have to look into windows. i really dont want bars, but my windows are also likely 60 years old. i wonder if they make windows out of that same stuff for car windows, since theyre fairly resistant and no thief brings one of those car escape window smasher hammers with them

>*suffocates*

could always lay a quarter mile of pipe to somewhere no one would think of looking for a vent

I don't know what ratings they have but perhaps look into storm windows that go in homes in hurricane risk areas. I know shutters are better for that task but some people are prudent enough to forgo safety for looks but still want something to keep a 2x4 from ripping into their bedroom.

thats a good idea. theres actually a building materials convention in town every year and i remember having to overhear a bunch of window/glass talk at a bar one time. ill have to do a ton of research since its probably as complicated as concrete

>not being able to drop frags out of upper story windows directly onto ppl stacked up outside
0/10 garbage example

Get longer screws for your door frames and hinges, put some bars on your windows, get some rubber feet for your doors too and get some deadbolt locks.

And 80% of "break-ins" are because people left their doors unlocked.

Actually no, burglars case a house usually based on appearance of valuables and occupant schedules. They don't go around turning knobs on the off chance the door's unlocked.

Watch lethal weapon 2. Mel Gibson destroys a house just like that.

Slut.

then buy a security door?
Get a metal door frame?
problem solved

That's what I used to do as a kid though

> not living in a huwhite neighborhood.

you can put security film on your current windows to make them much more break resistant.

amazon.com/Security-Window-Film-Wide-Roll/dp/B004LDBPY2

you need to remember to caulk the edges with a tough adhesive to properly secure them.

Attached: 51F04OhafVL.jpg (500x500, 60K)

If you don't want bars, consider planting extremely thorny shrubs like Pyracantha under your windows.

How retarded are you? Do you think they would spend millions on bunkers and not think about ventilation?

How retarded are you? Do you think that if you think about ventilation the problem will be immediately solved and all physical barriers will magically disappear?

i suppose a bunch of prickly pear would do the same trick innadesert. literally everyone fears the invisible prickers

When you have enough cash, all physical barriers become memes.

Reminder that in OBUA most forces will attempt to clear a building from the top down if possible. Congrats, you built them the perfect house.

you little shit

I went with security film and sturdy shutters for the windows of my house.
The film (if properly installed) basically has to be cut through with a hatchet or machete - that'll give me more than enough time to load up.
The shutters are primarily for shtf or natural disaster events - they're a solid combo of wood+steel which look nicely decorative too.
I've also gone with thornbushes planted beneath each window and a row of nails driven up through the exterior sill of the ground floor windows to spike the hand of anyone climbing in.

csmonitor.com/World/Global-News/2010/0619/Rising-above-crime-amid-the-South-Africa-World-Cup

Actually a pretty cool house. Would it also be a good coastal or flood likely area residence? Get Kevlar hurricane curtains and your set. I need to find out if I could build this. I live in coastal Florida on the water.

huh, yeah looks like the film is honestly a great idea. probably will go with that

>case house
>owner slams the door and runs to their car

Do you feel intelligent?

Lead plates around the windows to protect from gunfire from the street.

If your house is under attack from guys fast-roping down from helicopters, you've already lost.

Home fortifications are mainly for protection against burglars/murderers, and if you really go over the top, maybe against rioters and SHTF bandits. If SWAT or the military are besieging your house, just give up.

That house is terribad for defense.

I think it's alright if the outer glass panels were dark tinted and bulletproof.

youtube.com/watch?v=OFybIy8JEKM
>spraycrete on the exterior as a loadbearing shell
>Ring wall encloses central keep for safe farming
>multiple large halls (garage, machine shop, gym)
>Ideally near running water, forest, grazeable land

Attached: awd-660x330.jpg (660x330, 51K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Ti5iRtYYqJg

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 37K)

comfy, I like it

Sorry to disappoint, but if you SERIOUSLY look into it, containers don't make much sense, sadly.

I love the idea, but there's a lot better for the same amount of money.

Attached: 1334942688358.jpg (824x643, 102K)

>let's spend same or more money as building a regular house in order to live inside literal trash
No thanks

Attached: B78014AB-8A85-416F-A208-79209276FD66.jpg (576x1024, 121K)

how do i know if i need grenade holes? also, where do i put grenade holes in my home is one-story?

>how do i know if i need grenade holes?
Do you have grenades?

>where do i put grenade holes in my home is one-story?
Toilet, to counter Navy SEAL infiltration.

Isn't it better to have them and not need them than to need them and not have them?

Also,
>it's the Bill of Rights not the Bill of needs

But be sure to mix them with normal shrubs and flowers so your house dosen't look like something straight out of an Edgar Allen Poe novel.

Plus it'll make for a great surprise when the start trying to climb over.

i have a few cans of big k that i can shake up pretty well

Honestly I've thought a lot about how much restricted access a decent cordelsss angle grinder would get you.

Turns out that practically all the the US is only an 5 minute trip to Home Depot away. No door or lock is safe.

Wouldn't a crowbar be sufficient for 99% of suburban homes anyway?

A brick would be sufficient

A friend of mine who's an electrician told me that you can get into most homes by just using a box cutter to cut through the plywood.

>Shipping container housing
genuinely a retard red flag