Gucci glock hate

Gucci glock hate
> tfw when you spent an extra $2500 on a $500 gun
>basically the ricer shitcar of the firearms world
>mostly looks, nearly no function.
>stipling job feels like jerking off the devil when shooting

Why do shitbrains pay so much for a polymer gun?

Attached: 3DFE5137-5AB1-4FCF-AF55-7BE62A288E79.jpg (1024x958, 426K)

I-I-is that a SIG 9mm?

God the thought of a riced out 02 civic 2 door gets me hard

I hate these Glocks too. I keep mine stock

Build one from the ground up the way you want it
Have a nice not glock glock that looks great feels perfect and shoots like a dream
Spend about 700ish for a fantastic gun
Flex on stockglockfags

>>stipling job feels like jerking off the devil when shooting

Confirmed for woman hands

Aggressive stippling is the single most useful thing you can do to most pistols. Never in my life have a wished that I could have a less secure grip on my gun.

>needs stippling to hold onto gun
Girl hands confirmed

lol poorfag

When I worked the gun counter, had a dude who just won like a 10K lottery come in and went straight to the zev glock we had. He was just about to start his background when he changed his mind. A good thing too. That particular zev felt really wrong, like it had some sort of shitty. The trigger was really gritty.

>buys a gun that anyone can use adequately out of the box
>modifies every component to make up for his inadequacies
gucci glock owners are like those manlets who drive lifted trucks with mud tires only in developed urban areas

What kind of red dot is this and can it even hold up to one mag's worth of fire?

It's NCStar shit, so essentially it's airshit tier.

Only fudds care about what other people are shooting you sound just like "muh 1911 works just fine"

>>all this fanboy cope
Only a glockfag would describe "adequate" as a good characteristic.
You are doing the equivalent of bragging about racing a stock corolla. The only reason I built a glock was for the mags. Everything else about glock is literally meh tier.

Looks like a flip sight. I know they make some specifically for glocks. Probably unreliable.

>Why do shitbrains pay so much for a polymer gun?
Guess what fucking POS started this thread?

Attached: idiots3.png (618x412, 365K)

If we’re gonna be real about this, people who spend more than 1k on 1911s are kind of retarded too. Or maybe they aren’t because who gives a shit how people spend their money. You can drop your disability check on dragondildos and ahego camwhores and I won’t start an angsty thread over it.

Learn to reading comprehension. He said anyone can use it adequately. He's speaking about the ability of the user and not the gun itself.

And that's not an argument. Learning to shoot on a shitty trigger just means you are handicapping yourself for no reason. Stock glocks are shitty. Admit that and move on.

whats it like to not have disposable income?

If you can't shoot a stock glock trigger well then you won't see any improvement by upgrading it. You don't have to like glocks, and I completely understand not liking the triggers, but saying they are shitty is just you coping with not being able learn to shoot them well.

>> tfw when you spent an extra $2500 on a $500 gun
>>basically the ricer shitcar of the firearms world
>>mostly looks, nearly no function.
>>stipling job feels like jerking off the devil when shooting
>Why do shitbrains pay so much for a polymer gun?
Consider this: i have slampig guns that i work at the range and i have aesthetic gucci guns for stepping out and flexing. Its pretty cool. Try it out.

Whats it like to have a microdick?

I'll take a waster slamshit AK that can take a mag full of nutella and run fine over a dainty gucci agency arms glock anyday

Why not waster slamshit WASRx39 and gucci SGLx39?

>ricer of guns
Fair and true.
>no function
I beg to differ. Personally, I prefer metal frames, but there's no denying that Glocks do what they're designed for. They go bang when you pull the trigger, the bullet goes where you're aiming, and it holds up over time. It has an extensive aftermarket that allows it to be adjusted to the user's tastes and needs, and its operation is simple enough to be handled by the lowest common denominators of society. Indeed, the Honda Civic of guns- nothing terribly special, probably not worthy of the praise that gets heaped on it, but it does what its owner needs of it.

>Anyone who doesn't like a stock SKS or Mosin trigger is just coping for not being able to shoot it well
>describing something that is objectively inferior to it's competitors as inferior means you're inferior
>lol no u

See the problem with your argument?

I preferred learning on DA revolvers with a dime balanced on the end of the barrel to shooting the stock glock trigger. A glock trigger isn't some amazing teaching aid. I am not interested in using a trigger that feels godawful for no reason. Disliking an objectively bad trigger does not make me a bad shot, and since this is the internet there isn't any way to prove that I'm a good or bad shot. I will point out that pretty much anyone who actually shoots their glock mods the trigger.

someone is touchy about their bank account being a joke.
its simple man, make more money and you too can rice out a glock

>feels like jerking off the devil when shooting
that's the phrase I've been looking for to describe shitty grips.

only thing you should maybe replace is the slide spring with a beefier one.

Stop being poor you fucking faggot.

Attached: 20190509_173740.jpg (2880x2160, 2.55M)

Why do poorfags get so triggered at how other people spend their money?

Looks like a nigger gat. You should have used a HiPoint for maximum lulz

I think the problem is when you get assholes who need to let everyone know they are different and special by what they own vs who they are. Like the guy in a Civic, Mustang, Charger or a Corvette with a custom wrap/paint and horrible body kit, the same is for the ultra Glock-fag with the Zev slide and dimpled threaded barrel in some stupid coating.
I'm not triggered by people doing this, but I do judge them as having no appreciable skills other than "Oh you like my car/glock? Here's what I bought to make it special like me."
When people who do this get called out on it, they resort to "Well you just don't have the money to what I did." While possibly true, it just makes more sense to those who dislike riced out cars/glocks to see that for the price of the modded Civic, you could have bought the Mustang. For the price of the modded Mustang, you could have gotten a Corvette. For the price of the modded Corvette, you could have bought Porsche.
With a Glock, buying a new slide doesn't do shit. Getting it milled for a RMR is smart as it is a better mount than the MOS plates. Buying a new barrel won't make you a better shot. Buying a threaded barrel for a suppressor makes sense if you want one. Buying a new trigger isn't a terrible idea, but the stock one can be made better with the simple Flitz polish.
TLDR: People make race cars and race guns and never take them to the track. They just want attention and it is those attention whores who are disliked.

Good wholesome post.

I'll just add that people are free to spend their money while others are free to mock them for what they spend it on.

what compensator is that?
Does it fit in your Holster?

>mostly looks, no function
What an ignorant post

Correct which is why real men grind off all the texture from their pistols. Checkered grips are for faggots.

What if I can shoot glocks very well, but I still don't like them? I do love the feel, sights, weight, but I don't like the triggers. I think they're the worst triggers I have ever felt. The G17s in the academy felt great, but who knows how many rounds they've had through them.

The Gen 5s have decent triggers

This is how I feel about most polymer guns that aren't Glock.

I get roland specials, rmr shit, caliber conversions, triggers, match barrels etc. But what in the fuck is all the slide art for?

Strike industries. I dont carry it. Would need a custom holster at this point. A G19 with just the comp would likely fit in any glock holster that has an open front.

I guess you won't ever have to use a gun when wet, muddy, or bloody then. Good for you.

>But what in the fuck is all the slide art for?
Do you really have to ask what kind of people pay that?

I'm sorry you are poor. Assuming you are American you can change that with a good work ethic and educating yourself. All in good time, OP. Maybe one day you wont be dumb lazy and poor.

They get mad because they're so poor that the idea someone would spend hundreds on things for fun just doesn't compute
They can't fathom someone being able to blow a grand and not notice it in their finances so they get bent out of shape imagining how people justify it when it's not really something that needs to be justified beyond "because I wanted to" when you're not poor

The one thing that has made the biggest difference on the trigger of mine was an adjustable trigger housing where you can tweak for pre travel. You can take a lot of the mushiness out of the trigger that way.

But serious question. I have a CZ P-01 for a CCW, but I’m looking at a Glock 19. I dunno how I feel about all of the springs and shit as weak points in the 75 derivatives. Is this a case of “unironically just get a Glock?”

Yes. Glock 19 is one of the best edc funs

Is there any gen that’s better than the rest or should I just get a gen 4 or 5? Whichever’s cheapest?

>I'll spend money that I don't have on things that I will never have, then I'll cry on Jow Forums about it

Oi you got a loisense for that SBR?

its personal preference between gens
finger grooves no fingergroove etc
even the worst glocks still better than your average pistol

Alright, cool. Thanks

Honestly this looks cool as hell

>stipling job feels like jerking off the devil when shooting
You say that like it's a bad thing?

Attached: kk.jpg (1455x2048, 280K)