Hello K quick question for you all

Hello K quick question for you all.
My mom wants to get a smaller caliber handgun that she can conceal.
Only promblem is, is that her hands are weak and she needs an easy to rack slide. What are some good options for something concealable, reliable, and a incredibly easy slide to rack?

Attached: 44FE264A-ABCA-45F5-844D-8A20234D659A.jpg (830x912, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nms7mtiSCoE
youtube.com/watch?v=CqT-AvswCZo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

S&W shield 380 EZ

revolver

>K
qtddtot is your friend, newfag
lurk moar

Attached: fagg.jpg (500x376, 66K)

Makarov

>That article
>Literally thrown out of one of the chains restaurants by the employees
>Literally thrown

Attached: doubt.jpg (600x315, 11K)

This or Walther CCP

He had been eating their for 8 straight hours.

I want to know who the absolute fucking beast that managed to throw that is.

So.Let him stay until closing. Film him and timelapse it for the shame lulz

Thanks

I think he's doubting that employees were able to physically move that pile of a man

Out of a Catapult, duh.

What an absolute unit. Hope he wins

I'm pretty sure he's dead now, if not close to being.

glock 19, 380s are too snappy and have too stiff of a spring for older ladies who aren't body builders

youtube.com/watch?v=Nms7mtiSCoE

youtube.com/watch?v=CqT-AvswCZo

Get her a j frame or ruger LCR. No need to worry about limp wristing or ftf's and maintenance is easy on them (no need to disassemble to clean) they are availabile in .22lr to .357 so you've got lots of choice. Manual of arms is simpler and if you get one with a hammer she can make precision shots easily.

Walther 380. Uses the tilting barrel. Results in a light slide spring. Most 380's are blowback design. My wife likes it.

>Not embracing newfags.

Attached: 1549382349045.jpg (336x518, 45K)

derringer

The article is fake you fucking idiot retards. Fucking npcs I swear to god.fall on a p320

Attached: 1557098039959.jpg (350x454, 40K)

This or a Beretta Tomcat with the tilt-open barrel, eliminate the need to manipulate a slide.

Attached: 1543992970970.gif (300x186, 1007K)

If she can't rack a slide how do you expect her to handle recoil or even aim correctly?
Sig 365

I get the mentality that the onus of looking shit up is true, but why the fuck are you being so autistic about now a non-important article which is either a dumb hoax or a funny idiosyncrasy? Who the fuck other than an barely functional autist would waste time checking if it’s real or not?

If she's having trouble to rack slides getting a .380 ACP or a 9x19 isn't a very good idea, these calibers would be too snappy for her. .32ACP might be the right anwser. An old pre war german made Walther PP equiped with a new set of spring would be a way better solution : rather easy to rack, very controlable, sits well in the hand, and still performs enough penetration with FMJs.

Ruger LCR. Just don't let her load it with 357.

>literally thrown out
Do they have fork lifts in the restaurant?

Pic relevant, OP.

The Sig P238, Walther CCP, S&W M&P Shield EZ are the easiest guns to rack.

Attached: LPP.jpg (1334x2000, 1.13M)

My mom has a similar problem with arthritis. A small .38 Special is the best option.

.32 Beretta Tomcat. Bitch doesnt even need to rack a slide. However .32 is probably not the best round but if it can kill minorities then its okay.

In a world where someone orders coffee then sued because it was hot (and won), I can believe it.

Beretta Tomcat. You don't need to rack the slide to chamber or take out a round.

But how did they load the catapult?

>that pic
not even I can save him

Attached: file.png (430x627, 529K)

You do know that the coffee was way beyond a drinkable temperature. It was 190 degrees F. It gave her first and second degree burns. At least in that starbucks case. In the McDonald's case it was third degree burns where she had to get skin grafting and around two years of medical treatment.

Coffee shouldn't give people burns like that. Fuck off retard.

McDickles did some real solid PR on making that case sound frivolous when it was a pretty big fuckup on their part. IIRC they used the wrong sort of cup, not the kind for hot drinks. After all these years people only remember 'haha burned herself and blamed the company'.

Yeah, now we get lukewarm coffee because retards can't understand the concept of waiting a bit for a hot drink to cool down to your preferred temperature, or putting a cup somewhere more stable than a lap.