Post interesting minority soldiers

>Joseph Pierce(his chosen name) was brought to the U.S. from China by his adoptive father, Connecticut shipCaptainandFar Easttrader Amos Peck. Pierce enlisted on 26 July 1862 and was mustered into theFourteenth Regiment, Company F of the Connecticut Volunteer Infantry that became part of the Second Brigade of the Third Division,Second Army Corpsof theArmy of the Potomac. From 1862 to 1865, Pierce fought in pivotal battles of the war, fighting in major campaigns fromAntietam to Gettysburg to Lee's surrender atAppomattox Court House. Pierce achieved the highest rank of any Chinese American to serve in the Union Army, reaching the rank ofcorporal. Pierce's picture hangs in the Gettysburg Museum.In 2007, theU.S. House of Representativespassed a resolution honoring the actions of Pierce and otherAsian-Pacific Islandersoldiers of the Civil War.

Attached: Joseph_Pierce.jpg (387x607, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3J2V2vnrEz0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wut

>Pierce achieved the highest rank of any Chinese American to serve in the Union Army
>corporal
lmao oh yeah thank God for all the based gooks they truly built this country we should immediately import a few million more

>can't mention anything without someone sperging about race
why is this board so obsessed with politics

Nobody said 'based', they said 'interesting'.

Attached: pol left k right.gif (320x320, 2.71M)

Because demographics shifts are destroying this country and your 2nd amendment rights with it. Although I will say I'd trade a million gooks for a million spics or niggers in a heartbeat

Politics affect our gun rights, and political sentiments are genetic and highly correlated with race.

youtu.be/3J2V2vnrEz0

>starts/enters thread specifically about minorities
>expects race not to be a factor

Roof Koreans. Do you need any more evidence that they are a better alternative to what we're currently getting?

A minority group doesn't necessarily refer to race you idiot

learn to read and be less vulgar

except it does

Attached: brain.png (205x246, 7K)

>Minority, a culturally, ethnically, or racially distinct group that coexists with but is subordinate to a more dominant group.
technically mormons can be considered minorities in the US

This.

Fuck off, Jow Forums.

Attached: Operator Uzuki.jpg (728x1020, 472K)

Fuck off, reddit.

Fuck off, Jow Forums.

I will gladly relish in that shithole getting axed.
Nothing but a bunch of divide and non-conquerors that start fights, stay out of them, and then find something else to bitch and moan about.

noticed you never disputed being reddit

Oh shit you're right I'm left handed so I'm a minority too since that's clearly what were talking about.

Damned if I do and damned if I don't, dumbass.

yikes

anybody that parrots anything they read on (((Jow Forums))) is literally a MOSSAD puppet
fucking brainlets

Attached: shoad.png (1252x565, 168K)

Fuck Jow Forums.
Hope gookmoot fucking removes it for good.

oof

And you're calling me "reddit."

Fucking ironic.
>inb4 le plebbit spacing

makes bait thread
immediately start spreging about Jow Forums
i think i might have seen this one before

Attached: 1555134232377.jpg (447x444, 39K)

if you know what reddit spacing is why do you do it?

>knows it's bait
>still spergs out about Jow Forums shit
Literally an alcoholic blaming his family for leaving an unopened bottle of booze on the counter.

Go back.

so you admit you made this as bait?

Attached: absolutely-subversive-8617363.png (500x522, 129K)

I'm not OP, dumbfuck.

and i am a winged horse that flies around the world spreading joy and skittles to all the boys and girls

Could have been a good thread but immediately ruined by Jow Forums spergs getting triggered by the reminder that minorities have fought for their country and liberty while their inbred asses cry on the internet accomplishing nothing.

Well this board can't go one minute with Jow Forums autism but I'll post some more interesting ones
>During the Civil War, the Bunker family, of Mount Airy, North Carolina, like a minority of Southerners , were supporters of the Confederacy. Christopher Wren Bunkerand his brother Stephen Bunker, were the eldest sons of Chang and Eng Bunker, the original "Siamese twins", whose fathers who were of Chinese ancestry from Siam and married white women joined different Confederate cavalry units. In 1864, Christopher Wren Bunker was captured, and was sent to Camp Chase.

Attached: Chang_&_Eng_Bunker_with_18_children_and_slave.jpg (638x397, 75K)

seems like this might be history and not weapons
could your thread be off topic? might need to go to /his/

jesus fuck, just talking about some non-white doing their service doesn't mean we are going give them full credit for a war campaign and thus import millions of migrants here, calm your tits

top kek this
Jow Forumstards have SOME validity in their points (there is a push for immigration to white countries), but the way the behave themselves is so pathetic
they literally sperg out over everything that even remotely mentions race
it's fucking absurd

>OP
>Look at this asian guy, he did some military service
>Jow Forumstards
>WELL I DON'T CARE HE CAN FUCK OFF AND STAY OUT OF MY WHITE COUNTRIES
like I'm pretty right-leaning but holy shit can these guys be any more embarrassing

>Jow Forumstards have SOME validity in their points (there is a push for immigration to white countries)
Eat shit, Jow Forums.

Attached: IMG_013.jpg (640x1050, 75K)

baby mad his bait thread got destroyed so hard?

>this thread

Attached: 1557507177322.jpg (637x381, 45K)

okay, maybe I should have said: >I THINK Jow Forumstards have SOME validity in their points
but that doesn't change the fact that these guys act like absolute monkeys

I'm not OP

Jow Forums vs Jow Forums theread once again.
Why there must always be leftypol or pol users shitting every thread that might have been interesting?

Attached: 1544758164602.jpg (739x695, 111K)

>be leftypol or pol
There's only one Jow Forums, and it's all shit.

how new are you?

>t. Lefty/pol/

Truth hurts, huh, Jow Forumstards?
It's all shit.

you really don't know how to find leftypol?

How many times do I have to tell you before you get it?
Jow Forums = shit = /leftypol/
Both are shit, one and the same.

> Jow Forumsfags literally can't hear a story about a minority without sperging out
You're only supposed to take one redpill a day, not down the whole bottle

can you tell me how to get to /leftypol/? just curious

Look at whatever comes out your ass.

holy fuck im so tired of newfags crying about Jow Forums. you crybaby shitskins would have went catatonic during the reign of /b/. go back to facebook or something.

Attached: 1462633292880.jpg (1691x1127, 559K)

no seriously what website is it on? is it Jow Forums or 4channel?

Next time don't flush.
That's where you'll find your fucking answer.

you don't know do you?

>during the reign of /b/

Attached: 01111_4jsIrVQT6bQ_.jpg (480x600, 22K)

>During the Vietnam War 35,000 Asian Americans served as part of the more than eight million U.S. service personnel that were deployed to South Vietnam in fully integrated units.Three of them were posthumously awarded the Medal of Honor, including Corporal Terry Kawamura who was, as of March 2014, the last Asian American to receive that medal. During the conflict, in addition to the Asian American personnel who served in conventional units, the Army also formed a special forces team of Chinese, Filipino, Japanese, and Native American Rangers called Team Hawaii, as they could pass for Vietnamese and conduct long range reconnaissance. Discrimination and racism continued to be experienced by Asian Americans who served during the conflict. Their loyalty was questioned, and during basic training they were sometimes described as being similar to Viet Cong. In country, some were fired upon when mistaken for Viet Cong, and some had medical care delayed after being mistaken for North Vietnamese. Additionally, the Viet Cong especially targeted Asian American service members, sometimes putting a price on their heads . Proportionally, Asian Americans suffered fewer casualties compared to other ethnic groups in Vietnam,with a total of 139 Asian American servicemen dying during the conflict.

You're probably right, but Jow Forums has had threads like this before without massive amounts of autism

Attached: Terry_T_Kawamura.jpg (276x400, 20K)

IM GOING TO SAY THE N WORD

>I'm going to sperg about politics in unrelated threads, if you don't like this you're reddit
kys

Attached: the_reason_pol_sucks.png (1306x354, 78K)

>Jow Forums has had threads like this before without massive amounts of autism
You can still have threads like this without autists instantly ruining them.

First you have to understand this isn't just Jow Forums, Its the_donald redditors and a bandwagon of ex Quora shills. Jow Forums itself is flooded and made a mess by them.

This thread wouldnt be full of derailing spergs if you had posted the Viet first.
You just have to avoid their trigger words. We facebook now. Dont mention crime and a black person together or you get a swarm of SJW on your feed calling you a baby eating Nazi.

why didn't you answer the question about where /leftypol/ is? is it because you are a newfag and don't know?

>its only people from Jow Forums who say nigger and hate kikes
nice r/Jow Forums screencap friend

>all this butthurt
fuck off, your retarded politics aren't related to this thread

Based and redpilled! Fuck this thread

so you admit you are a newfag?

You're just like a fucking liberal reporter that never knows when to shut the fuck up.

This poor thread...

nice cope
>>>/cripplechan/

my sides

and you are a newfag and an outsider

just trying to get the newfag to answer a simple question you managed to do it why couldn't he?

>The decision was made to raise an all-Nisei regiment, known as the 442nd Regimental Combat Team. Progress was slow at first, and another four months passed before the 442nd began training; two months after that, though, the 100th shipped out to Europe. Initially, the notion of employing Japanese American soldiers was rejected by General Dwight D. Eisenhower's staff at the Supreme Headquarters Allied Expeditionary Force, but they were eventually accepted by Lieutenant General Mark Clark's Fifth Army.While the 442nd was training in the U.S., the 100th sustained heavy losses, eventually earning the title the "Purple Heart Battalion." On 26 June 1944, two weeks after the 442nd arrived in Europe, the two Nisei units combined to form one single unit, but those who had been a part of the 100th wanted to keep their numerical designation, so they replaced the regiment's 1st Battalion. Keeping with the policy at the time, the unit was segregated, and large number of the other members of the 442nd RCT were previously interned Japanese Americans from the continental United States, commanded by mostly white officers.The combat chronicle of the regiment became a highly storied one, resulting in it becoming one of the most decorated units in the European Theater, taking part in numerous actions in Italy, France and Germany, including the liberation of Dachau concentration camp.

Attached: Go_For_Broke.jpg (1992x1421, 469K)

>hurr dee durr durr muh newfags muh politics
fuck off faggot if you want to sperg over "muh white genocide" cripple/k/ is that way

Just shove your head up your ass.
That's where it is.

white knighting d&c newfags really bud?

>muh dee 'n see
t.

Attached: MAGApol.png (483x656, 250K)

>lefty 'memes'

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 121K)

>maxresdefault (3)

>Liberation of a concentration camp
Inb4 Jow Forums says something about Jews.

I'd unironically rather have chinks flooding the country right now than niggers and spics. At least the chinks work and become productive citizens

>filename

t. descendant of a poor Irish or German native

I'm black actually, more a mutt really.

Retards

Shareblue agitation raids

There was that one Korean guy that got captured by like 3 different armies and ended up at D-Day fighting for the Germans.

Fuck off tranny

>t. has never set foot anywhere chinese """""people"""""" set up camp

no u