"Bullying is fucked up man"

>"Bullying is fucked up man"

Attached: 1555070882187.jpg (720x720, 103K)

me in the back

You forgot the r9 in the board name, doofbag.

Me on the right

>kid gets bullied in highschool because the bully is being beaten by his parents so he thinks its ok to do to other kids
>kid being bullied becomes suicidal and dies
>kid doing the bullying gets into another snafu gets thrown in juvy or even jail if he's old enough
>parents on welfare, kid is now a subject to welfare and a kid dies
>this isn't fucked up.

I was a bully in middle school and high school. I'm pretty ashamed of the extent I indulged in persecuting some kids....
.... but some bullying is inevitable, somewhat beneficial, and frankly; well deserved.
I'm sorry I bullied you but you: chose to be fat as hell, with a hot topic wardrobe, unkempt hygiene, spouting fake Japanese, and Naruto running to class.
I can't let you inflict that on me everyday without saying something. maybe it'll induce you to examine your shit and make some changes

>be me
>get bullied because short
>start bullying the bully because he was tall
>get in trouble for bullying the bully when he tell the teacher
>bully the bully for being a tattletale
>bully stops bothering me because every time he tries to bully me I escalate

It's amazing how you can tell she's a complete cunt and that bullies dad around from a single picture.

Lol. Youre still a manlet.

At least the kid sort of looks like him.

I got bigger, it was 3rd grade after all

Literally this

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 15K)

>mother has green eyes and brown hair
>"father" has brown eyes, brown hair
>kid is a blue-eyed blond
If those two made that kid, the chances were 1/16 (1/4 x 1/4) that those recessive genes expressed themselves. This assumes they're both carrying the recessive genes.

If she was being dicked by a blue-eyed blond, chances are 1/4.

You sound like me. I was bullied in grade school so I lost some weight, put on some muscle and shrekt my bully in the locker room in 7th grade. Afterwards, I became top of the food chain and fucked with everyone, some kids more than I should have but it really does build character. It's good to have an enemy to overcome when you're young, it teaches you about conflict.

For a short while after they are born, kids can have blue eyes when they're older its green.

Nigger your retarted. Both of my parents have brown hair but I was born blond haired v and blue eyed and my eyes and hair changed to brown and brown by the time I was 5. Some kids hair and eyes change

Both my parents were brown haired, one with brown eyes, the other with green. I was a blue eyed blond as a baby, and am a blue eyed brunette as an adult.

I was a bully initially in early elementary school.
Then I was bullied in middle/highschool.
Now that I think about it, it never really bothered me because it meant at least that someone was thinking about me at least.
Now I kind of have a bullying fetish and like being mistreated.

Honestly, based. I wasn't full on autist but a little of ill intended banter made me change my ways.

Bullies just pick the weak sheeps, you retaliated so you're a strong prey to his eyes.

Problem with bullying is the wrong people are getting bullied and the education/social system won't ever do anything for the kids who need help, instead making life worse for anyone who tries to report it. American education system has a lot of correlation to the American prison system.

Yeah, I was bullied a little in elementary school too because I spent summers at my history professor grandad's mini-mansion and I was only allowed to read books for entertainment and he dragged me through every museum on the east coast. So I was a little nerdy and...off.

But, like you, around puberty. My dad's hulk beef monster genes kicked in and I started fucking kids up and punches stopped hurting. I also had a pretty sharp tongue and huge quiver of painful insults.

I agree, alot of kids I bullied had negligent parents or liberal parents and weren't getting any external checks to their painfully abberant behavior or were stuck in immature development phases. I guess I helped push them out of it. I made one kid switch schools though and I feel bad about that. But Jesus he was a little faggot (not-literal) and he annoyed everyone

I always bullied the fat lefty lesbian who kept bothering my friends at lunch. Eventually she fucked off

>brunette
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Really its a matter of funding, State CPS services and School social workers are pretty much underpaid mandated reporters coupled with (if you live in a red state typically) a state that wants to cut social welfare services. People think cutting welfare means cutting that "free money" that goes to poor people when in reality it means cutting all forms of social services which means your kids get worse educations, have worse social workers and worse everything which just exacerbates the issue.

>bullying girls
user...

>MO MONEY FO DEM PROGRAMS

The problem began once they basically barred kids from fighting back

Not really I think its a matter of schools picking and choosing when to "not tolerate violence" My school had a "zero tolerance policy" which means if you so much as fought back you were somehow just as liable as the person who was hurting you. The problem stemmed from the school nitpicking the fuck out of every time a fight broke out "user you put your hands up to try and stop him from hitting you, thats not allowed" and other bullshit that would throw the victim into suspension as long as the perp was. Schools would tolerate a consistent bully constantly picking on people with shitty punishments that did nothing but wouldn't tolerate someone trying to defend themselves.

Cool gun op