Iran war is imminent. How will it go?

Attached: file.png (605x256, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foreignpolicy.com/2018/11/16/chinas-orwellian-social-credit-score-isnt-real/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Terrible, but great

>How will it go?
well the boomers stock in defense contractors will skyrocket

All I’m hoping for is some dope footage of Tehran getting bombed to shit.

>Iran war is imminent
No it isn’t. Both sides will trash talk each other a little, and then absolutely nothing will happen.

>India-Pakistan
>Syria
>Venezuela
>Pretty much nothing happened
Don't wanna be let down again bros.

ROCK AND ROLL

Attached: 117BDE02-8031-46A8-A3B7-7C2890910954.png (750x1334, 138K)

The Iranian Army is gonna get walked like Iraq in 2001....then proceed to flee to the mountains with huge amounts of small arms and make the Iraqi insurgency look like a joke

Attached: FA516F4D-EAB0-4B29-82A2-B0B7FE733637.jpg (1136x958, 116K)

it's gonna be cool

WAR NOW

More Kool-Aid for the Kool-Aid fountain. OH YEAH!

Attached: Blood-Fountain.jpg (652x441, 77K)

A lot of money spent for little to no gain.

This is also relevant.

Attached: file.png (593x536, 49K)

>All I’m hoping for is some dope footage of Tehran getting bombed to shit.
This, but given the fact we've had this thread for like 3 weeks now with no escalation, I really doubt much will happen.

Attached: I wouldn't worry about it, goy..jpg (526x737, 108K)

I was looking for news about the Iranian military and found this gem by the "The Iranian" claiming to show Iranian forces in Iraqi Kurdistan but is actually just a screen shot of an Arma 3 mod

Attached: armed-forces-of-the-islamic-republic-of-iran-version-04-1_4.jpg (1824x1026, 604K)

this

Jow Forums is fucking retarded

That CLEARLY Arma3, dumb fuck. Actually, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say you knew from the get go.

Maybe read the post, retard?

Hopefully the US learned their lesson and just demolish everything and leave instead of fucking around for 10 years racking up PTSD points

Attached: 8611_BlobThinkDumb.png (72x72, 4K)

seriously how would they even profit off of it?

>PTSD points
I never got the level-up, only had to collect 2 more IED's

>Tehran firebombing DLC soon

i dunno man durring the isreal invasion of palestine iran was the only military to actually fight back. Also they are not dumb idiots like the others there are many smart scientists in the usa from iran

jews will win.
thanks trump supporters.

At the end of the day, their conventional military simply lacks the capability to repel a US invasion. Their only hope is a protracted insurgency, but that won't be able to hold control over the country. If the US military actually intends to depose Iran's government, there's not much that can be done.

>how would they profit from the removal of their worst enemy in the region?
Are you fucking retarded?

Lol fuck off shill

>Syria
>nothing happened

Attached: george03.jpg (203x300, 6K)

Total war, the single thing the US doesn't suck at.

Attached: scarbounce.webm (1920x1080, 585K)

This is going to be another India/Pakistan letdown isn’t it?

Every. Fucking. Time.

Attached: Bill-Kristol-China.png (1005x635, 102K)

>he thinks trump isn't a jewish shill
fuck off you fucking kike.

>That tweet
Doesn't he know that's part of the ultimate goal of bipartisan domestic policy?

Nothing will happen but Jow Forums Muslims will still swarm this thread screaming and crying like a victim

Watch

Tienamien square. Tibet. Winnie the Pooh

He's right, it should be. The prevention of an authoritarian state ascending to a global power should be supported by all liberal democracies.

The whole social credit thing is just a pile of semi-purposeful misunderstandings to foster moral panic and to paint the Chinese in a bad light.
There's no need for vilifying them through lies, they're managing to do it themselves truthfully.

foreignpolicy.com/2018/11/16/chinas-orwellian-social-credit-score-isnt-real/

>by all liberal democracies
Like who?

there are muslims on Jow Forums?

God damn zionists

Anyone who doesn’t want me to die in some desert shithole = ebil brown man

Western Europe, the US, and Canada, mostly.

Might as well.

Attached: pol meetup 2.14-17.jpg (1200x900, 174K)

>Anyone who doesn’t want me to die in some desert shithole = ebil brown man
And everyone who does = jew (crypto ebil brown man)

kek
I'm genuinely surprised by the amount of women. Are they just GFs that got dragged along, traps, or actual female women?

>And everyone who does
No they’re just retarded

Like you

>Warmongering jews already on task

Lol he thinks liberal democracy is a good thing

>US draft happens
>millions of young men with nothing to lose go 50/50
>50% join the military to kill people or to sabotage the military from inside
>50% dodge the draft and attack infrastructure
>US finally collapses under it's own weight
>amongst all this conflict civil war 2: world war edition begins
>mfw

Attached: 1557560719120.png (962x724, 716K)

>implying we would actually occupy.

Attached: 1556547184267.jpg (408x1200, 144K)

Israel is going to sink our aircraft carrier with one of their german submarines and it will be blamed on Iran

Attached: IMG_1277.jpg (1071x1584, 434K)

This.

Nice head cannon.

>just enlisted for Army infantry
Oh shit

Attached: DDE16320-BE29-4360-87D3-0A1CB789B1FF.png (750x686, 351K)

kek
Vietnam didn't do it when the country was split over real issues, what makes you think Iran will? Also, there's not going to be a fucking draft over Iran.

Goddammit can’t these neocons wait till after 2020 when my IRR commitment ends?

Attached: 4A8E8455-E0CD-4418-AF71-E5A491A3DDCD.jpg (560x337, 28K)

What's there to be fearful of? You'll actually be able to do your job rather than be a glorified janitor.

You joined the military of the sole global superpower voluntarily. Don't be a little bitch when you're called upon to actually do your job.

The one thing everyone, including American Iranians, hate is Iran and all middle eastern countries in general. No, everyone will go full warrior society. I can almost guarentee there will be a 300% influx in Marine volunteers if a draft happens.

If it does, I'm volunteering and gunning for MARSOC

There probably will.

We couldn't get nearly enough guys to occupy Iraq and Afghanistan successfully, and Iran has twice the population of both of those countries put together.

why are Iranian diaspora so loyal to a government full of literal 80IQ retards that would instantly murder them and their iranian-mutt families given the chance?

is it fetishism?

Fuck that, double fuck that, I was an 18 year old kid with a misguided sense of patriotism, it wasn’t until after I’d done my deployments that I realized the reality of it all that no one ever told me. For fucks sake, my SSgt with 5 deployments to the sandbox redpilled my entire section of the real reasons behind these wars and about Greater Israel. The only reason he stays in is because he knows more misguided kids are gonna enlist and someone has to be there to show them the truth. YOU go fight if you’re cool with it you faggot, I can’t keep this up now that I know the truth

About 96 hours of one-sided air and naval combat, followed by three month long conventional land campaign, followed by 21 years of pointless counterinsurgency. Defense contractor's stock will go up, Israel will be saved, Saudi's will be happy, hands will be rubbed. Big win all around for those that mater

This guy gets it

I feel you senpai, I'm out in 2021. They're probably not going to let it go before a presidential election though.

Attached: mfms.png (498x381, 358K)

This is the most brainlet post in this thread. Thank god you’re gonna die before me and I can laugh on Jow Forums when it happens

Fuck it, I've been considering taking time off school and going intel for a few years. If there was an actual war, I would probably sign up tomorrow.

LARP

I just wanted to bully afghans around with only a slight chance of getting blown up, if we go into a huge war it raises my chances too slightly uncomfortable numbers, I’d do it but I’m just gonna be a lot more nervous inbetween excited at seeing combat

Attached: BE3667A9-E44C-458E-B38E-2FE02A9CFC35.jpg (408x439, 20K)

Actual military vs military combat will last a week at most. Odds are, if you're boots on the ground, most of your time will be spent mopping up an Iraq-tier insurgency.

I wish nigger

maybe I'll actually get deployed.

It is a war for Saudi and Israel, it is not a war US or Nato need.
What is the point? Do we want to eliminate the only Shia country in the world? A religion that is far less violent than Sunni...?

Fuck this shit

He is mostly right. Put off the laughing mask, Hillary.

The duration of the war will depend on whether the US wants to occupy Iran or not, John Bolton.

I last longer in bed then them.

I agree that the US won't gain much by going into Iran, but it's not about destroying the only Shia country. The main goal would be removing the theocratic portion of the government that currently funds groups like the Houthis, Hamas, and Hezbollah, while ideally empowering the already-existing democratic government. It could very well be easier in terms of state building than removing Saddam and starting from scratch was.

probably because you never have sex, user

>anyone except tards on Jow Forums willingly joining to die in a mountainous desert hellhole
>Iranians unironically joining to fight for the people bombing their country
>anyone in general thinking Iran is going to be some based Easy mode Iraqi freedom episode
>”He is mostly right”
Lmao

Read the post, nigger.

Hating muslims is not politically correct. The media will stir up a shitstorm between Israeli and Muslim sympathizers. We live in a clown world where people are not unified and thus are susceptible to (((influence)))

Attached: 1557693318043.jpg (518x724, 130K)

*backs MEK to lead country*
Americans truly are the most delusional retard on the planet that think they have what’s best in doing anything about Iran

Poorly. They built a military that is immune to sanctions. Their ground attack plane: the Q-313 is probably driven by propellers, is made from bicycle grade aluminum and has fiberglass skin in all likelihood. It can't do anything to a real fighter jet ot even fly high enough to hit a drone but itll fuck up a humvee just fine.

>anyone except tards on Jow Forums willingly joining to die in a mountainous desert hellhole

What was Afghanistan?

that's the point.

>itll fuck up a humvee just fine.
Which is why they'll all be gone by the time the ground forces arrive. Same shit happened both times Iraq got invaded.

We were still a country during Vietnam.
We are not a country anymore, just a place where a bunch of peoples who hate each other live.

>We got our ass served to us in the mountains of Afghanistan by the Persians living there.
>What do?
>Well, it's neighboured by a country which we turned into a dictatorship during the Cold War because of a failed CIA coup. Like all CIA coups.
>I know! Invade a much larger, much more mountainous country FULL of those very same Persians!
>And right next door to Afghanistan no less, so the locals can join in on the fun, they won't even fucking need an interpreter!

Ladies and gentlemen. US of A military strategy at its finest.

Attached: Signed, rest of the world.jpg (630x630, 65K)

You mean the one you’re currently losing land to the Taliban on a weekly basis? The one where people joined because of 9/11 that won’t happen to the level for support of a war with Iran?

It’ll be Afghanistan 2 electric boogaloo, competent enemies edition

FOUR MORE YEARS
FOUR MORE YEARS

Never said we weren't, but plenty of people besides "retards on Jow Forums" willingly signed up to go fight in that mountainous desert hellhole.

Well that's the pentagon for you, bold action followed by a total lack of commitment.

Outside of the fact that Afghanis aren't Persians and Iran is even more diverse and multi-cultural than America I agree.

If you really think that the current level of partisanship is somehow unique, you have zero knowledge of US history. Admittedly it's been awhile, but the last time things were this split was during the late 60's, according to that one study that gets thrown around all the time.

>it'll fuck up a humvee just fine.
>humvee
>used for anything but transport on a fob.

So basically they're useless?

I wouldn't know about competence.
Still, they're the same people, use the same language.
The Afghanis can come join in, Afghanistan is right next door.
The wilderness is much bigger and even less hospitable.
They also have a much better position to receive help and weapons from around the world compared to the relatively isolated Afghanistan.

i thought Hillary was the warhawk

Won't happen

At this rate kids born after 9/11 will train kids born during Trumps presidency to fight in the middle east.

Trumps been coopted by the Neo Cons for like a year m8