What's going on in Wyoming?

What's going on in Wyoming?

Attached: nfa-weapons-map.png (739x501, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

metrocosm.com/map-of-federally-regulated-weapons/
atf.gov/file/130436/download
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wtf is that AOW supposed to be

The future white ethnostate, that’s what’s happening.

Fucking wind, always.

catch-all

Attached: grad_standard.jpg (300x259, 14K)

A gun that can be fired from a wallet holster becomes an AOW

I’m aware of the concept I’m asking what that specific thing in the pic is

How? What separates it from a handgun?

The thing in the picture is a gun in a wallet holster that allows it to be fired from within the holster. The ATF has decided this is an AOW because that concept scares them. That is all.

Feelings

So if I cut a hole in my serpa holster where the trigger is it becomes an AOW?

I think concealability may be a contributing factor but I’m not sure.

An ATF agent has been dispatched to your home. Hide your dog.

Yes. These are the same people that have registered shoe strings, it shouldnt shock you desu.

Basically if the gun is “disguised as a wallet!! oooooo spooky!!” then it’s an AOW.

Hello Harold hows Valhalla

Attached: harold covington brony.jpg (1269x1274, 156K)

Reminder that the ATF is probably the biggest meme of all the alphabet soup agencies. They're the reason we can't get 7N6 for fucking cheap or have a stock on a 12" AR but have a "brace". 7N6 is armor piercing somehow but commercial XM193 can bust through level three plates in a 20"+ AR.

They are not the reason for any of that, laws are. There are several examples of shit they just made up, but what you gave are not those examples.

People fucking love guns in Wyoming.

No, unfortunately Wyoming is also riddled with niggers.

>No, unfortunately Wyoming is also riddled with niggers.
Lmao wut?

Wyoming is like continental Alaska with less predators.

>what's going in in Wyoming
What's going on in NY wtf

Wtf? Private individuals can't have any NFA items in Illinois

Wind, hicks, snow, parks

>using a spectrum of similar colors instead of contrasting ones
>the absolute state of the visual display of quantitative information
I blame millennials.

>states with lots of empty space also are filled with people who own automatics

Attached: 456456345345.jpg (800x726, 85K)

Are the totals just for jew York or is it a national total?

>shitshigan

Attached: 1530391089816.jpg (492x388, 39K)

And also is it pre 86 mgs or does it count post samples too? I'd like some clarification on these numbers

>registering your NFA items

Most be NY, because I know the number of registered machine guns is much higher. Sources vary, but it's somewhere in the neighborhood of 100K.

ive never seen any niggers there. ive been all around the state multiple times. nigger.

I’m pretty sure Alaska is continental Alaska, home slice. You’re thinking contiguous US, not continental.

>i want to worry every time i shoot or transport my full auto guns

Sorry dude I'm like 5 margaritas deep

Attached: giphy-1.gif (218x228, 1003K)

Full auto is a different story because s surprising amount of people are likely to call police when they hear (or believe to hear) full auto fire.
SBRs, SBS', AOWs - nobody will know unless you do something stupid. Get a fake engraving if you're really concerned.

>Wyoming riddled with nigs

What the fuck are you on about? I've only seen three of them outside of tourists on their way to Yellowstone and I'm in Cheyenne/Laramie almost as much as I'm home.

We have aow and sbr

I fucking hate this trend, especaully when the number of constant variables being compared gets high and no-fucking-one can tell an iota of difference at the graph looks like a rejected mil camo pattern of earthtones and grey.

There are no niggers of the traditional sense in wyoming. Demographics are publicly available that prove this. That being said, poor white oilfield trash are basically niggers so.

You now beginning to grasp the stupidity that is the NFA. There are a couple questions you could ask that are fairly similar.

Why are rifles 15.9 inch barrels more dangerous than rifles with 16.1 inch barrels?
Why are pistols with vertical pistol grips more dangerous than pistols without
Why are short barreled rifles with stocks more dangerous than pistols with braces?

Questions we may never know the answer to.

>very low population
>lots of gun owners

I'd be interested in seeing an up to date graph. Since 2016, i've added 6 stamps to ND. A good buddy of mine is into the teens, not sure how many he has now.

Being a nigger is not limited to race, it is a lifestyle

Black people tend to be niggers more often than any other color of person though

I don’t know but I like it

This guy knows how to celebrate mother's day.

>he's never seen a heat map before
yeah

please learn math

The fact that even Canucks can own SBSs without the risk of rent-a-soldiers besieging their house is a disgrace, and makes me reconsider everything about the "freedom" most people think we have.

looks like indiana and kentucky mob mi, oh, il, tn, soil when the dark times come

Attached: 1556670920432.jpg (474x294, 26K)

ATF fears when the government goes off the deep end, civilians will have the enhanced capability to come for them with ultra concealed weapons.

Low population inflates the numbers.
Also
FUCK OFF WERE FULL

this
laughing-girls.bmp

"The DeSantis #110 has been evaluated and found to be completely legal by the ATF. The fact that it does not cover the slide keeps it legal without having to go through Any Other Weapon (AOW) paperwork."

Attached: 1556249525805.jpg (1024x696, 70K)

Why the fuck are there so many DDs? What are they all?

muslim suicide vests

Probably either hunting guns with fuckhuge bores that didn't get sporting exemptions, anti-material and anti-tank rifles, or explosives.

>he hasn't been to Jackson

>There are several examples of shit they just made up, but what you gave are not those examples.

For example, a bumpstock turns a semi-auto firearm into a machine gun.

>tfw CA might as well be 0 because it's almost all owned by police and hollywood jews

These are rates though, NFA items per 1k residents should track evenly across any state.

I still wonder what is skewing the numbers THAT much though, that's 4.75x as many NFA items per 1k as NM has and it's the next highest. This means WY has 33% more NFA items total as NM does total.

When you start breaking down the total numbers though CA has almost 3x as many NFA items as WY and VA has a bit over 2x as many as WY just because while the rate is lower their populations are much higher.

You can hover over the states on the map to get exact rates.
metrocosm.com/map-of-federally-regulated-weapons/

I should have read further on that article before posting.

>In Wyoming, which has a population of only about 600,000, there are over 100,000 “destructive devices” registered. I have not managed to figure out why, but there must be an interesting story there.

Attached: 1396065959053.jpg (640x512, 86K)

It's flashbang grenades owned by police departments.

Californians can get some AOWs. Practically speaking, just Serbu Super Shorties.

I bet there's a company that manufactures DDs in WY.

this chart is incorrect.
at least for utah I can vouch for.
unless.....

>What is AOW
its to sneak laws on the books for in the future when they want to regulate "My Gun"

Attached: Unknown-6.jpg (279x181, 10K)

>Flashbang Grenades
Those are DDs?

That still raises the question of why WY has more DDs than most states have total NFA items, I can't see our cops hording them for any reason, especially 1 for every 6 citizens in the state.

This makes some sense.

That was Trump, the ATF kept saying bump stock fine.
Orange man bad

Oh look, I found more up to date statistics: atf.gov/file/130436/download
>suppressor and SBR ownership has nearly doubled in 3 years
>mfw

Attached: nnWnHHa.png (371x532, 281K)

I was thinking the same thing but California instead. I didn't think you could get NFA stuff in New New Mexico.

>Questions we may never know the answer to.

I will answer them. It's quite simple. Their ultimate goal is the complete destruction of the second amendment. Unfortunately (for them) they just can't come right out and do it. So instead they make up rules to diminish the amount of "allowed" firearms. Also by adding red tape and extra fines they reduce the number of people who will legally bother (or afford) to acquire these weapons. If all goes according to plan the only weapons you'll be allowed to own hassle free are single shot 1grain 1caliber guns.

I can practically guarantee your weight is either 200. You're also single.

Ah yes, the first plot of land that's going to be erased from existence in a nuclear war.

I assume that these NFA items are all in police hands, since civilians in NY are not legally allowed to possess them.

Nothing, we're full

>Questions we may never know the answer to.
This applies to all laws.

>>why is it wrong for someone aged 17 years and 360 days to have sex but 17 years and 365 days is OK?
>>why is it wrong for me to drive 70.1 MPH on the highway but 69.9 is OK?
>>why is it illegal for a minor to buy a gun or a knife but perfectly legal for them to buy gasoline

>YOU HAVE TO BE FAT OR LANK TO HATE BROWN PEOPLE
Cope harder Pedro

These agencies can use their own discretion apart from literal meanings of rules and laws as long as the subject matter is part of their domain.

This is how the ATF considers many common intermediate calibers meant for long guns to be handgun ammunition and then (tries to) ban it by saying it's armor piercing.

This is how the Consumer Product Safety Commission can declare certain low explosives as high explosives, when scientifically they are not, and then regulate the products that contain them as if they were also high explosives, making M-80s illegal without licensing.

>CT, CA, Maryland, and Illinois all have ~30k machineguns each.

Guns for me but not for thee

>that feel when calicucks are flooding Jackson Hole and bringing their cancerous ways

>1.0 caliber
yes please

That map is decently outdated by now, 5 years does a lot for total population numbers in some of those states.

I'm beginning to think Jews just hate whatever other Caucasoids are doing.

lots of disposable income because oil & gas industry and low property costs

Fuck off. We're full.

oh no, there's no room in your wasteland shit hole? oh noooo

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 10K)

I'm 185lbs and I endorse his post, faggot

Absolutely jack shit.

>full
>less people in the whole state than your average mid sized metro area

And we like it that way, fuck off.

Disproportionate income to education. Nothing to do here either. Lots of public land and very rural, so a lot of people have ranges in their backyard. Also everyone here votes republican except women. Also disproportionate number of men:women due to boom phenomena. Also only like 500,000 people too so no dilution. Because you can get an industry job out of high school and gross 80k within your first two years poverty is low so low-SES crime is proportionately low.

It's a shithole though, it snowed last week all day/night. Winter is 8 months and the wind is constant depending on where you are. Housing is absurdly expensive. Utilities are kinda shit and local government is pretty bad. The women that stick around are mostly shit.