Why are guns so fucking expensive?

Why are guns so fucking expensive?

Attached: 1557092453281.jpg (1024x576, 66K)

U can buy a good pump action 12Ga, an accurate 22lr, and a reliable pistol all for under $200 each.
Ur just poor

more like, why are you so poor?

Attached: 1419068257521.gif (375x375, 168K)

Stop being poor

>mom look I posted it again
>stop talking about my off topic image wtf lol
KYS anime tranny

Attached: 1556149563262.png (51x92, 8K)

>Why are guns so fucking expensive?
Saigas are cheap. Oh, were cheap. Thanks, Obama.

why are good HAM radios so expensive?

if your radio needs an internet connection, skype is better

Skype is the worst shit imaginable.

You can buy an AR for cheaper than Saigas were. Quit being a dirty commie.

They're not expensive, it's just Silicon Valley. Also, all the faggots, niggers and women that took my job from me.

But they're not
If you have a job

Hipoints exist solely for the low income market. Nobody has an excuse and they're making a new gun with that same great low price

>Spending money on guns when you can buy some basic tools and start a business

Attached: ss (2019-05-12 at 06.58.43).png (660x277, 24K)

Guns aren't expensive. You're just poor.

You know why they fail?
Because their bookkeeping is ass half the time or it's an unsustainable model that everyone else told them was unsustainable but they did it anyway

saw a 12 ga Johnson shotgun at a store for 65 bucks recently.

in commiefornia too

>an unsustainable model that everyone else told them was unsustainable but they did it anyway
soooo like becoming a gun manufacturer?

Potentially, if you don't have a niche you can corner

>sell and manufacture things average )))gun owners((( are too retarded to come up with or sell at a price that isn't marked up 5000%
Wow that was hard

Attached: porrretardslife.webm (854x480, 411K)

Almost every AK rifle in every caliber is $500, what are you talking about?

My GLAWK FORTAY was only 50 bucks after I sold the knife it came with.

Attached: 20171001_125459.jpg (2308x1298, 963K)

They most definitely are not

Attached: A new AK.jpg (4032x2103, 3.82M)

Walter Jr. was a pretty shitty character, init

taxes, lack of competition in certain niches, manufactures unable to downgrade quality because boom face, brand lore, relatively small market for certain types of firearms

For you - maybe.

The only places AKs are still cheap are shitholes
Which one are you in?

Attached: 102 parts.jpg (4032x2553, 2.02M)

If it makes you feel any better, you'll spend way, WAY more money on ammo.

Russia, the King of Shitholes. 9 out of 10 rifles here are AKs.

then why aren't you doing it?

Well at least you get cheap mags after you do your waiting
I need to find a way to get some over here

Our rich folks still can ship some american guns like SCAR-17, can you do the something like this, or wall is impenetrable?

Most people aren't willing to try any more since outgoing customs isn't as lax anymore. Or they want more than what the mags cost in America defeating the purpose

Okay, sell me an ar for less than $200. Even a palmetto parts kit costs more than that. In before your "muh inflation" backpedaling.

>weeb is poor

Attached: 1482005206907.jpg (362x357, 20K)

Saiga's didn't cost $200 in 2014. Try $600, for an unconverted rifle you would have to spend a minimum $500 unfucking if you wanted a good rifle.

A full PSA AR can be had for $300 on sale.

If you extend the timeline out far enough they all fail.
Conspiracy?

>material costs
>precision required
>regulatory compliance
>QC
>item not readily consumable meaning volume will be low

shit costs money

how can the same platform or rifle, that's been dimensionally the same for 60 years cost between $400 and $5000?

>Material costs
>Prescision
>QC

That's why

those are all solved problems

>Didn't his gigantic tax cut from the best POTUS in decades

>he overpaid his taxes
interest free loan

Because democrats exist

Before the import ban, I was buying clove cigarettes and considering buying a saiga retailing for $250, on sale for $199. They were fucking cheap before the import ban.

Right before the ban they were $450, on sale, best price you'd find on the internet.

Good thing the gun stores around me didn't know that "fact".

Well then you really fucked up by not buying their entire stock of half-price Saigas.

Cheap guns exist because of economy of scale. Really expensive guns exist because of rarity and supply/demand. Average production guns exist because of what the market is willing to pay coupled with the expenses of manufacturing and profit margins.

No, I was buying the cheap Hungarian kits that I liked better. More expensive but I was already bending flats back then.

>implying

Attached: slambamthankyoumam.jpg (640x480, 86K)

>hecho en Belgium
hearty kek

Yeah, and that solution is often money.

Expensive guns also exist because, atop supply and demand, even if they had ample supply, their production costs may run higher due to better/pointlessly more expensive materials, extensive by-hand work, etc. There's a reason a very nice O/U shotgun can run you thousands upon thousands of dollars even though there's a billion pretty average ones out there and it should theoretically be rockfuck stupid simple to produce. They're using fancy wood and engraving it and shit.

Cloves were banned for a Marlboro monopoly protection act. Indonesia actually sued USA in some world trade court and won since that law was pretty much entirely to kill off competition to US Big T, but we're America so we didn't give a shit. Now to get real cloves you gotta order them on hella sketchy websites, and declare them on your taxes anyways because they will fuck you for that.

Just mentioning them because that's another thing we lost during the Obama administration.

That sucks and all but clove cigarettes are an affront to God, and if this communist bullshit is the price we have to pay, it's all worth it to see them gone.

Attached: d582yq6-dafe5c1f-60c9-4045-9074-8fddc2270e4c.png (816x710, 272K)

context for picture please

I think it's from when an user went to a police turn in to crank out a nice profit

>hi point
literally no excuse

Typically they're $500-1000. Considering your purchasing a nuke in terms of personal self defense, that's more than reasonable. Don't tell the swindling boomers that run gun shops that though.

Why is healthcare so expensive?

only the reliable ones, two pipes and a nail don't cost much

I wanna hatefuck terrant-chan and put one through her mouth.

My first gun buy was a Romanian sks ....
For $69.
I regret
Selling it for $400

Attached: DRt2SlqUMAErr8D.jpg (544x533, 44K)

I dunno bro, do it right and the slambang will slam and bang every time. If you fuck up making a pipe shotgun, that's your fault.

>it's a risk so don't even try

Attached: 1556170737848.jpg (941x940, 195K)

this

A tax cut and a tax refund are different things, fool.

Ok, Moohammed.

This

Cheap guns like Taurus are cheap because they omit some of these steps

Watch no one draw interracial shit with Tarrant-chan. Shit I almost forgot about him.

To keep children like you from getting a hold of them. Want quality? Then you have to pay more

Attached: f83.jpg (276x413, 15K)

Goddam decent 5.45 mags are hard to come by in burger land, will trade Pepsi or Levi’s jeans for some nice Tula mags, and you should also know I do have access to an Addis outlet store. Get 20 mags together and I’ll set you up with a shiny new attack suit, I’ll pay shipping, 40 mags gets you a pair of Addis shoes to match, three stripes for life!

Attached: FB00F539-04F6-4D40-AECF-9FCB5A2F8A6D.jpg (600x774, 70K)

>implying I'm not already decked out in glorious Abibas gear
Xaxaxa western loser, my bakelite horde will never be plundered by you capitalist scum

Some people make the breech block out of a normal pipe end cap. It usually works a few times, but its not a long term solution, and is always risky.

That just means you didn't use enough duct tape.

That's expensive.

Nigger that glock rear sight is on backwards

>best potus in decades
He's anti-freedom, dingus.

OP is too much of a lazy fatass to make that

There's also equal opportunity laws that force you to employ undesirables and those types of employees help shit up your business

You literally don't have to hire anyone you don't want to. Just don't go "sorry Jamal, we're looking for someone a little less black" at the end of the interview.

And sell to the police bam easy money to buy real funs

I've tried that and literally had a community of niggers get all riled up that I wouldn't give little daquan an honorable job at my business I was trying to start up and got taken to court over it
This was in Seattle though quite some years ago so the rules may have changed

Because government regulation needlessly drives up prices, which is why markets should be left to the divine hand of the free market