Sig P320 Compact

Is this a good first concealed carry handgun? I think I'm going to get it.

Attached: 20039609.jpg (1500x1157, 365K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vWdvwJ7Nquc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Get the P365 manufactured after 2018 June.

It's a lot better.

That bore axis.

Attached: 60323533_2208455992605520_5190497693205215502_n.jpg (1080x1059, 74K)

I have one, it's a good gun, but a bit big to carry in my mind. I second in getting a 365, you can think of it as a carry version of a 320.

Own both, enjoy both.

>bore axis meme

it's like niggers don't know how to aim

You know a way to defeat simple physics?

>bore axis is a meme
It's like physics doesn't even exist.

Physics doesn't prevent you from aiming after each shot. git gud

Jump off the internet and go outside and play, schoolboy. Fuck summer and the weekends, honestly.

>no logical rebuttal
>better use ad hominem
kek

I agree with this poster. It is kinda big to carry, but it can be done.

This was my first pistol. It's a good shooter and I'd recommend it over a subcompact since you wanna learn on something a bit more forgiving.

I have a full size p320 as my first pistol. Only using it for firing range training and home. Going with Glocks for concealed carry.

>ad hominem
Look that up and get back to us. Where do you stand in this argument? You're just a ridiculing, brain-dead memey little faggot that doesn't understand something as simple as recoil impulse. Every insult in this post doesn't cross over into ad hominem, by the way. You're an idiot *because* you're wrong, not because I say you are, therefore you should be disregarded.

Attached: Ad Hominem Fallacy.png (337x400, 52K)

I have a p320 compact rx(red dot sight and flashlight) and it conceals well enough in the colder months. Havent tried yet in summer clothes, amazing gun though. You can also swap out the grip module to go smaller for less than 50 bucks

>first concealed carry handgun
Appendix? A 15 round grip can be annoying to conceal in a thinner shirt at 3:00 or 4:00 if you bend over a lot. But some people aren't comfortable with a striker gun up front.

For what it's worth, I got tired of hauling around an extra mag all the time on a single stack, so I carry a G19 sized gun year round now.

>But a high bore axis doesn't stop you from aiming after every round!
You gave yourself a lot of space with that assertion, didn't you? Of course you can aim after each shot, retard. The gun doesn't blow up after you put one round through it. Split times are longer because of the ridiculous muzzle flip due to the high bore axis.

Also it carrys best appendix

>ridiculous muzzle flip
Listen bitchwrists, 9mm is a pretty cucked round when you consider it's only one step up from pocket gun calibers. If the bore axis on a wimpy 9mm is giving you trouble, you need to train more.

>Split times are longer because of the ridiculous muzzle flip due to the high bore axis.
You clearly never fired a gun before. Quit quoting memesters on forums and get a gun.

It's objectively worse.
I'm a better shooter than you and probably own more guns.

>I'm a better shooter than you and probably own more guns.

Attached: 51765274_10157149983934445_1512654075395571712_n.jpg (750x737, 47K)

Yeah man they are great guns. I’ve owned 3 and they all functioned great. I sold them because I became a massive HK faggot.

Are you making fun of MIGA or are you Jow Forumsliberalgunowners?

Just reading the last few posts on this thread. The cancer is real.

> First CCL gun
> Avoid high bore axis, bro. It'll hurt your splits
Pretty damn sure the muzzle flip will not be the limiting factor in his Bill drill times.

Anyway, this dude and his 320 can run circles around my ass, even if you gave me an SP-01, because I'm not even a C class shooter. OP probably won't be either, if I'm guessing. youtube.com/watch?v=vWdvwJ7Nquc

Reasonable response. The sigs just aren't my preference.

Steyr makes a badass little carry pistol.

This is my carry gun and 1st 9mm I've bought.
Once you learn how to shoot it it's a great choice. Holds 15+1 so you wont need a spare mag unless you're a bad shot.
I'll normally carry it 5 o'clock position, or if I'm just standing for a long time I'll appendix carry. It's a good concealed choice for fall winter and spring since it's a double stack

Cons: summer time itll definitely print.

Attached: 1556316341039.jpg (1024x883, 148K)