Is it cuckcore?

Is it cuckcore?

Attached: 97148261-B0D0-47E5-8394-3444752D223A.jpg (2000x2000, 194K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/knives/comments/bnza3y/is_he_right_or_does_reddit_use_a_special_heat/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What? Get off my board.

>it's another CRK shitter thread

>s35vn for at least 350 dollars
Yes. Why do people buy these? Is the maker a former Navy SEAL or something?

>t. Cuck

I peaked in middle school, and even then I was a lonely loser

This is the ideal knife design. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Attached: 8105csJcODL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 159K)

>s35vn
I am still rustled that there are still knife makers who are charging a premium for s30v. I get that the smaller makers probably has a shitload of s30v sitting around and now they’re left holding it all. Why not sell them for a hit and start small batch sourcing the newer steels?

Because some people care about actual quality.

On,y if you’re in the UK

The ultimate boomer folder.

Attached: boomer.jpg (380x349, 27K)

Old Timer is the unironically the ultimate boomer knife

Attached: SC-12OT.jpg (800x570, 56K)

How is Kershaw so BASED. Quality knives at a price I feel comfortable getting dirty with. Pic related hangs on my beltloop every day. I get more use out of this little puppy than just about all my other knives combined.

Attached: Screenshot_20190512-222445.png (1440x2960, 296K)

Once you get past 440 series, D2, 154 alloys, and 1095 carbon steel alloys you're generally sitting in the realm of custom knife makers selling things for $200+ Unless you're looking at a tiny folder you're going to pay a premium.

Kershaw is pretty fantastic for what they are. The Diskin, Skyline, Bareknuckle, Shuffle DIY, Natrix, Induction. Tons of folders are sane prices with solid build.

I've got my eye on a shuffle, we'll see. And the Induction is a sexy knife, I might pick one up in the next few weeks.

Kershaw is the only established knife company that maintains quality in their low budget knives.

I don't know why it's so difficult for companies like CRKT and SOG, at least ime. The sanrenmu clone of the sebenza costs less than $15, locks up perfectly, blade is centered when closed, blade falls when I release the framelock, etc.

I'm not a big fan of Kershaw because I don't like most of their designs, but they're good shit. I'd suggest checking out sanrenmu and ganzo knives on amazon as well, their shit is damn good for the price.

Attached: 61IdKswnk1L._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 87K)

Does CRKT make anything worth buying anymore? Their reviews have been garbage the past few years.

IIRC the CRKT Homefront wasn't bad, and was actually really interesting. That's the only one I can think of that I had any interest in in the last 4 years.

I dunno, seems more like something grandpa would have had.

Are people still butthurt about benchmade? Thanks to my old man being retired Air Force he can get them significantly cheaper at our BX.

>poorfags with their cope mentality will never change
Guess which one never gets used? I'll give you a hint, it's not the one that costs 8x less. Kershaw is fine, but CRK is better, only retards will argue this.

>bitchmade
Speaking of cuckcore, just go kiss feinstein's asshole while you're at it.

Attached: xj4nDXK.jpg (3040x4056, 1.01M)

The only good thing Reeve ever made was his hollow handle series. Machined from a fucking solid block of A2. Then a little while before he divorced the guy who made all the hollows retired, then for some reason Reeve ceased production on them. Even though it’s harder to make a framelock. What a moron.

Were those actually that good though? Obviously it was the most ballin' hollow handled rambo meme knife on the market, but I heard they were kind of shitty for a hard use knife, blades breaking off at the handle from stuff a full tang knife could handle no problem.

When I owned one I could do pull ups with it.

>basic bitch folder with a basic bitch steel
>quality

>b-b-but you don't understand it's just better in unquantifiable, unverifiable ways!

reddit.com/r/knives/comments/bnza3y/is_he_right_or_does_reddit_use_a_special_heat/
You guys are famous

Attached: 1532880872958.png (1632x1224, 3.55M)

Oh boy, fucking reddit. I’ve really made it big now.

>Hollow grind
>Naked metal handle, slippery and cold
>About your weenee's length
It's shit

yes, and none of those people buy CRK.

Though, admitedly, the company got a bit better after Cock Reave go BTFO'd by his ex-wife.

Behold, the "only knife you'll ever need" according to people trapped in the 70's.

Attached: 110.jpg (840x800, 57K)

yes, just get a swiss army knife or a mora

Do people actually care about edc knives? I've bought Kershaw, ganzo crkt, spyderco, sog, shrade and a bunch more and I've never noticed a substantial difference in any of them except form. I usually just give away most of my knives desu.

>ewwww I hate wood and metal
> it’s tooooo heavy

>ahhh, all plastic Soulless knife, much better

It's autism, user. I mean this in the kindest sense. Just like autists can feel the difference between two extremely similar guns and care about details no one else does, knife autists can tell the difference and care about differences no one else does.

t. knife autist.

Yes, specs are important to anyone that isn’t a rart

Did they finally start heat treating their s35vn properly or is Chris still going to trade shows to fight people about it?

No, truth is, if you aren’t a big name then there’s a 99% chance you don’t do your own HT.

>See the pic
Oh shit i have that knife
>read the text
Oh

Attached: b65292fd41869f628bb902fecbc0898135267874a14293c3934af8ad7fd07794.jpg (594x624, 28K)

>Mora

Nice meme